Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

+26
FriesL
PillowER
tish
tower7
kysoong
pauchai
impact2001
melburn
joepele
Jason
miko komi
ultraxin
greatgazoo
kei66
mwerkz
Mahinda
antzng
myforte
andikong
Daniel^Bigcow
Juz@kid
Leonard
leedevil
ctoh
keigo
SpicyRed
30 posters

:: General :: Meet Ups

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty 3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

Post by SpicyRed 29th June 2009, 12:40 pm

hey guys, bro andi wana know how many of u interested in air-con DIY to ur new ride this coming meetup on the 5th jul?
collect my ride last sat & confirm no cold enough(24C/ 2fan). No

1)SpicyRed
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty Re: 3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

Post by keigo 29th June 2009, 12:43 pm

me and tish will be using the ready stock...

those of you interested will have to purchase the stuff... else make a waste trip....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here Empty Re: 3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

Post by ctoh 29th June 2009, 12:52 pm

I would like to DIY my air-con too because I believe it can save fuel in the long run. Please list the required materials (and the recommended place to buy them) again. Thanx 4 the trouble.
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 29th June 2009, 12:55 pm

keigo wrote:me and tish will be using the ready stock...

those of you interested will have to purchase the stuff... else make a waste trip....

thks bro, forgot to mention the main topic is to buy piping materials for all those interested.
i'm staying @ east, don't mind get all the materials.
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 29th June 2009, 1:14 pm

SpicyRed wrote:hey guys, bro andi wana know how many of u interested in air-con DIY to ur new ride this coming meetup on the 5th jul?
collect my ride last sat & confirm no cold enough(24C/ 2fan). No

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 1st July 2009, 2:53 am

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 1st July 2009, 3:32 am

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 1st July 2009, 4:46 am

how muchie need to pay for e air con DIY stuffz... confused
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 1st July 2009, 10:46 am

Sigh.....doubt I will get my car by then. And anyways I wont be in spore. :-(

But just out of curiousity, what do you guys do to the aircon?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 1st July 2009, 11:00 am

Juz@kid wrote:how muchie need to pay for e air con DIY stuffz... confused

Share the total cost of the rubber insulator and rubber adhesive tape and i will provide
the adhesive glue, left over from last DIY mod.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 1st July 2009, 12:23 pm

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 1st July 2009, 3:13 pm

myforte wrote:1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte

6)antzng, interested too!
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 1st July 2009, 4:29 pm

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 1st July 2009, 4:37 pm

SpicyRed wrote:1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 1st July 2009, 6:13 pm

i'm interested. whose helping to buy de stuffs? let me know how much k?

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by kei66 1st July 2009, 11:18 pm

Interested too! What do I need to do on my end?
Thks!

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz
9)kei66
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 2nd July 2009, 12:54 am

kei66 wrote:Interested too! What do I need to do on my end?
Thks!

nothing, just bring yourself and your car will do Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 1:08 am

greatgazoo wrote:
kei66 wrote:Interested too! What do I need to do on my end?
Thks!

nothing, just bring yourself and your car will do Very Happy

Pay for your share for the materials to the TS and carry on your DIY mod.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraxin 2nd July 2009, 1:14 am

andikong wrote:

Share the total cost of the rubber insulator and rubber adhesive tape and i will provide

Hi Andi, I am interested with the air con DIY stuffz but unfortunately I couldn' make it tis coming MU Sad... Can we can arrange to meet up some other day at your convenience to show me how you do it. Will appreciate it very much... TQ.

ultraxin

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 1:17 am

Bro Spicyred, looking at the number of cars doing the Air-con DIY mod, I suggest we stop at number 10.
You need to buy 7 pcs 3/4" 2m rubber insulator, one can of adhesive glue, two rolls of rubber adhesive tape and if possible a pack of cable ties, thin and black type.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 2nd July 2009, 1:18 am

ok seems lyk there's only 1 last slot .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 1:22 am

ultraxin wrote:
andikong wrote:

Hi Andi, I am interested with the air con DIY stuffz but unfortunately I couldn' make it tis coming MU Sad... Can we can arrange to meet up some other day at your convenience to show me how you do it. Will appreciate it very much... TQ.

Its best to do it on the next MU, bcus cheaper to get and share all the materials.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by ultraxin 2nd July 2009, 1:43 am

andikong wrote:
ultraxin wrote:
andikong wrote:

Its best to do it on the next MU, bcus cheaper to get and share all the materials.

I noe but I really couldn't make it tis coming MU as much as I want to...

ultraxin

Back to top Go down

Post by miko komi 2nd July 2009, 1:51 am

Interested too! What do I need to do on my end?
Thks!

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz
9)kei66
10) miko komi
miko komi
miko komi

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 2nd July 2009, 2:07 am

lol! miko is fast to chop the last slot.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 2:12 am

miko komi wrote:Interested too! What do I need to do on my end?
Thks!

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz
9)kei66
10) miko komi

OK, admission closed, so those doing the DIY mod PLEASE NOTE, must bring his own pliers for taking out one of the nuts, scissors, cutter knives and one tiny plastic bottle to contain the adhesive glue. I find it rather messy passing around all the tools and glue. Now I leave the rest to SpicyRed to buy the materials.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 2nd July 2009, 4:46 am

Roger that...must go scout for the above mention tools liao...haha

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 11:46 am

andikong wrote:Bro Spicyred, looking at the number of cars doing the Air-con DIY mod, I suggest we stop at number 10.
You need to buy 7 pcs 3/4" 2m rubber insulator, one can of adhesive glue, two rolls of rubber adhesive tape and if possible a pack of cable ties, thin and black type.

wah.......andi bro, seem like the response was better than we expected! thumbsup
with so much stuffs, i don't think my bike can carry.....abit dangerous... No
i'll do the purchasing on sat morning, will they be open for business?

well, it seems this coming sun, we going to ve a handful... grin grin grin
can't wait to get my hand dirty... lol!
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 11:52 am

ultraxin wrote:
andikong wrote:
ultraxin wrote:
andikong wrote:

I noe but I really couldn't make it tis coming MU as much as I want to...

sorry that u can't make it this MU, bro
don't worry, if the response from the air-con DIY this sun is gd, we might arrange another one in the near future. thumbsup
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 11:55 am

keke. thanx spicyred for helping to buy de materials. as for the rest of the materials tat bro andikong ask us to bring along, keke. have to go find liaos. my hm is like everything dun haf, since i juz moved in..

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 11:58 am

leedevil wrote:Roger that...must go scout for the above mention tools liao...haha

hey bro, if u happen to ve any of the tools(spare), it wld be great to bring along bounce
u know lah, some of us might bring along the wrong/different size tools... angel
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 12:09 pm

SpicyRed wrote:
andikong wrote:Bro Spicyred, looking at the number of cars doing the Air-con DIY mod, I suggest we stop at number 10.

wah.......andi bro, seem like the response was better than we expected! thumbsup

The shop is a four story Building on its own, one way street traffic, can just park in front of
the building, opens as usual on sat. Pay cash no GST cheaper, $2 per unit rubber insulator,
Glue $7 per tin and rubber adhesive insulator $7 per roll in box, very friendly service and nice talking to the boss. Very Happy Smile Laughing thumbsup
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 12:12 pm

mwerkz wrote:keke. thanx spicyred for helping to buy de materials. as for the rest of the materials tat bro andikong ask us to bring along, keke. have to go find liaos. my hm is like everything dun haf, since i juz moved in..

no problem...glad i'm able to contribute my small part to this forum... alien
in fact, from this forum, i learn more than anything either from any car mechanics/manual/mag which sometime they hide some info.

forte is my 1st ride, really app all bros/sis who make our life much easy on owing our 1st ride bow
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 12:15 pm

andikong wrote:
SpicyRed wrote:

The shop is a four story Building on its own, one way street traffic, can just park in front of
the building, opens as usual on sat. Pay cash no GST cheaper, $2 per unit rubber insulator,
Glue $7 per tin and rubber adhesive insulator $7 per roll in box, very friendly service and nice talking to the boss. Very Happy Smile Laughing thumbsup

great, bro!
can i quote ur big name when i c the boss grin
maybe he'll give me discount.... angel angel
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 12:15 pm

SpicyRed wrote:
mwerkz wrote:keke. thanx spicyred for helping to buy de materials. as for the rest of the materials tat bro andikong ask us to bring along, keke. have to go find liaos. my hm is like everything dun haf, since i juz moved in..

in fact, from this forum, i learn more than anything either from any car mechanics/manual/mag which sometime they hide some info.

forte is my 1st ride, really app all bros/sis who make our life much easy on owing our 1st ride bow

keeke. forte is oso my first ride. usually borrow car fr my daddy. but i no license. so everything u all tokin abt, i dun quite understand. i m a noobie -_-"

anyway we are both spicyred forte owners =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 12:22 pm

mwerkz wrote:
SpicyRed wrote:

keeke. forte is oso my first ride. usually borrow car fr my daddy. but i no license. so everything u all tokin abt, i dun quite understand. i m a noobie -_-"

anyway we are both spicyred forte owners =p

wooohooo......another red buddy cheers cheers cheers
hopefully we get to c more RED this coming sun......outnumber other colour... mad
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 12:27 pm

by the way, do all those air-con DIY cars ve privilege to park under a shade or any gd spot while we get our hands dirty Question
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason 2nd July 2009, 1:13 pm

most likely i will bring home to do, want to spend more time with buddies who turn up for meet ups Smile
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd July 2009, 4:04 pm

SpicyRed wrote:
leedevil wrote:Roger that...must go scout for the above mention tools liao...haha

hey bro, if u happen to ve any of the tools(spare), it wld be great to bring along bounce
u know lah, some of us might bring along the wrong/different size tools... angel

u can always approached otherz or me for toolz on dat day...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd July 2009, 4:06 pm

SpicyRed wrote:by the way, do all those air-con DIY cars ve privilege to park under a shade or any gd spot while we get our hands dirty Question

lolz... u muz cum early if u wanna chop e best spot for ur DIY....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 4:12 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
SpicyRed wrote:

bro, u r the best........ thumbsup
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 2nd July 2009, 4:13 pm

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz
9)kei66
10) miko komi

take note... to all DIY participantz.... its recommended for u ppl to cum early on e meet up day for e DIY session.. u need to kool down ur engine first b4 u can start DIYing or u might burn ur fingerz....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 2nd July 2009, 4:20 pm

roger that .
so how abt this . DIY participant come 1 hour in advance . say abt 2 pm .
reach early can book carpark as well ..
er , who can finalised the payment ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd July 2009, 4:38 pm

Hey am I too late to sign up?? :-(

So who is the Grandmaster or the Sifu for doing this?? You think I can interest you in a coffee session or a meal so you can help me do this up another time?? Hehehe!! :-)

Coffee and meals will be on me and if you interested in a stronger drink, all the better. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd July 2009, 4:38 pm

Hey am I too late to sign up?? :-(

So who is the Grandmaster or the Sifu for doing this?? You think I can interest you in a coffee session or a meal so you can help me do this up another time?? Hehehe!! :-)

Coffee and meals will be on me and if you interested in a stronger drink, all the better. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 2nd July 2009, 5:05 pm

Maybe during the meet up, someone can take some picts so the the rest can use the pict to DIY?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 2nd July 2009, 5:10 pm

Errr....I suck at DIY. Hehehe!! :-)

Thats why I trying to offer 'bribe' to the 'Sifu' to do it for me. Hehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 5:33 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
SpicyRed wrote:

lol. can i borrow ur tools than? my home is still pretty bare. tot i drop by my parents hm to c anything i can "Borrow" =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 5:35 pm

Daniel^Cow wrote:Hey am I too late to sign up?? :-(

keke. registration full this time wor. i think reason for restricting de number of diys is because of materials efficiency. dun wanna waste materials? keeke. not sure y bro andikong set 10 diys for this meetup.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 5:36 pm

Leonard wrote:roger that .
so how abt this . DIY participant come 1 hour in advance . say abt 2 pm .
reach early can book carpark as well ..
er , who can finalised the payment ?

keke. i try to turn up ard 230. how to identify de diy participants? anyone keeping track? or post license plate numbeR? so we can park tgt to facilitate doing of the diy?

1)SpicyRed
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz (SJQ9166M - Spicy Red EX)
9)kei66
10) miko komi

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next