Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp

+41
firmrock
Terrier
carman
VAG
jl1500k
joepele
Bed
BlackHorse
crazyfox
KIAFAN
scorpey
JuanST
KingJerry
KnightRider
ck7373
kysoong
kapitan
ano57
Hello Kitty
ctoh
waypoint
johnkit
longbow
Fransge
malcolmlew
dipstick
ace
greatgazoo
nothing
Friendlyfool
humbug
jimixer
nocash
luvxiaobeng
Divine
newsman
Kiang
tish
leo
Cypher
kenincf
45 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty Re: Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp

Post by kingpin 20th March 2010, 11:04 pm

I just got my new car 2 days ago and also encountered fogging headlights problem especially has been raining frequently. My SE told me this is normal and I should just turn on the headlight and let it vaporized the fog inside the headlight.

Doesn't sound logical to me to with his advise. Will visit service center to ask about this issue and to solve my bodykit issue as well...

kingpin

Back to top Go down

Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Empty Re: Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp

Post by greatgazoo 21st March 2010, 9:54 am

Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 Lol Yup it's normal for Forte but not in other cars.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by xominon 21st March 2010, 10:05 am

kingpin - yup. u can try asking c&c.

i told them this problem for my past 3 servicing with diff scv consultant. all told me normal" and not going to do anything about it.
xominon
xominon

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 21st March 2010, 8:56 pm

xominon wrote:kingpin - yup. u can try asking c&c.

i told them this problem for my past 3 servicing with diff scv consultant. all told me normal" and not going to do anything about it.

Very simple, I know how to do it and no need go back C&C do it since they always give excuse to you all. It's something they did to my headlamp although I dun like it but it works well.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by varadero23 21st March 2010, 9:07 pm

guys,is normal, is just like when raining and you inside car,if you dun turn on the aircon,there will be condensation on the windscreen,outside temp is lower than inside temp..same theory
varadero23
varadero23

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 21st March 2010, 10:31 pm

It's true to be normal but how come other brands of the car dun get this phenonemen Condensation phenonomen on the inside of the front headlamp - Page 3 256379
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 21st March 2010, 11:20 pm

Pls refer to my new thread regarding this.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by varadero23 22nd March 2010, 9:21 am

my matrix also like that,worse is the inside chrome part will melt overtime due to heat
varadero23
varadero23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3