Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by scorpey on 8th January 2010, 3:56 pm

lowering car?
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by keigo on 8th January 2010, 3:57 pm

his car already lower... lower somemore...will be mopping the floor already...
avatar
keigo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Juz@kid on 8th January 2010, 3:58 pm

Install side skirt...
avatar
Juz@kid
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by keigo on 8th January 2010, 4:00 pm

Juz@kid wrote:Install side skirt...

install side skirt take out rim???? dont need wa....

and I though he still looking for roadrunner side skirt...
avatar
keigo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 8th January 2010, 4:23 pm

See tomorrow Smile
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 8th January 2010, 5:37 pm

Since I am just waiting and waiting .... might as well post pic

whats missing is lip kit for rear bumper, maybe got to mod another kit for that.
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by keigo on 8th January 2010, 6:34 pm

lolz.. the side skirt... but actually dont need to go all the trouble to remove the wheel lei..
avatar
keigo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Juz@kid on 9th January 2010, 2:36 am

bull's eye!!! my guess is correct... i saw side skirt.....
avatar
Juz@kid
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 10th January 2010, 6:03 pm

Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...





avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Spiritseye on 10th January 2010, 7:02 pm

Kapitan, put back the camry style grille!

IMHO, it looks better

But..its still your car, so your call
avatar
Spiritseye
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 10th January 2010, 7:08 pm

Spiritseye wrote:Kapitan, put back the camry style grille!

IMHO, it looks better

But..its still your car, so your call

ok, thanks.... I need some opinion.... maybe the pictures taken are not very nice, as it was taken in underground carpark... one of these days I go outside in sun and take and post it up....then can see difference better...
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Fortessimo on 10th January 2010, 8:03 pm

Kapitan, i tink it looks nice. But something seems to be missing lei. maybe a cool logo? haha. If u decide to stick to this look, SELL ME THE CAMRY GRILL! =X
avatar
Fortessimo
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Spiritseye on 11th January 2010, 2:43 am

Fortessimo wrote:Kapitan, i tink it looks nice. But something seems to be missing lei. maybe a cool logo? haha. If u decide to stick to this look, SELL ME THE CAMRY GRILL! =X

Actually I have that in mind too

Yea, Kapitan..take more pics under the sun...then we all can compare!
avatar
Spiritseye
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 17th January 2010, 6:53 pm

this should be better then previous...

avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by KnightRider on 17th January 2010, 6:55 pm

Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....
avatar
KnightRider
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 17th January 2010, 7:01 pm

KnightRider wrote:Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....

order one then... hahha
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Dark Knight on 18th January 2010, 12:31 am

kapitan wrote:
KnightRider wrote:Nice meeting you today....like the grill....haha....

order one then... hahha

sell him yr grill la, then u can put back yr DIY original grill. haa nice to meet u bro!! Smile

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by pl8288 on 19th January 2010, 8:57 pm

kapitan wrote:Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...






Bro

Where u get the headlight chrome frame?
avatar
pl8288
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by rainbow on 19th January 2010, 9:30 pm

i think the diy grill is nicer than the camry grill. Somehow i feel that forte have it own character with the mesh grill (best thing that you have done is to remove the logo). I really would like a diy grill like kapitan but in black.
avatar
rainbow
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 22nd January 2010, 11:54 am

bro the top mesh for the grill izzit different design from the bottom, i think the bottom one look nicer if u can have it for the top i think it will be nice
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 11:56 am

shendoh wrote:bro the top mesh for the grill izzit different design from the bottom, i think the bottom one look nicer if u can have it for the top i think it will be nice

its actually same... but bcos seen from different level and angle....

but I have changed back to camry style grills now... I wanna buy an emblem and stick on the mesh grill, then see the result again....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 22nd January 2010, 12:13 pm

oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by lawrenceke on 22nd January 2010, 12:15 pm

shendoh wrote:oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.

wahh bro!! BO JIO!! i come over yr place.. we do together??
avatar
lawrenceke
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 22nd January 2010, 12:21 pm

okok but i must go get the leather and sponge 1st
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 12:24 pm

shendoh wrote:oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.

good... wait ... go here to buy your material if you want ... this is whole saler... sure got what you want, except carbon firbre type...

blk66 kallang bahru.shop name ban tai heng



Shop is where red dot is.... you can also get the cushion layer from here and cheap too...
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by ctoh on 22nd January 2010, 12:25 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
shendoh wrote:oic enjoy changing haha...
anyway i tried to take out my door panel the way u taught me it was actually quite easy, think i going to start my DIY very soon, saw the carbonfiber leather at autobacs 100+ quite ex found another PVC leather red colour think around 40-50+ should be getting it.

wahh bro!! BO JIO!! i come over yr place.. we do together??

I'm also interested... can jio me too for your DIY session? Actually, I already did some padding for my 4-doors myself (bought the material called Auotexx leather in KL only RM45), but don't know how to continue. Had seen Kaptian's door panels - quite impressive, want to learn more...
avatar
ctoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 12:26 pm

ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 22nd January 2010, 12:30 pm

now the master has fellen into the trap haha.... so when u free hehehe...
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by lawrenceke on 22nd January 2010, 12:33 pm

kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??

avatar
lawrenceke
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 12:35 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by lawrenceke on 22nd January 2010, 12:41 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....

haizz.. then we have to noob job ourselves liao... Bro, what are the measurements of the material needed for the DIY session?
avatar
lawrenceke
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 12:42 pm

lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....

haizz.. then we have to noob job ourselves liao... Bro, what are the measurements of the material needed for the DIY session?

wah lioa... u think my brain is pc HDD.... cannot recall lah.. take ruler and go measure... haiz...hahaa
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 22nd January 2010, 3:56 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....

haizz.. then we have to noob job ourselves liao... Bro, what are the measurements of the material needed for the DIY session?

wah lioa... u think my brain is pc HDD.... cannot recall lah.. take ruler and go measure... haiz...hahaa

wat a waste thanks for the info anyway enjoy ur nv ending flying
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by nocash on 22nd January 2010, 4:45 pm

kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....


Err....Kapi , i believe you not going to drive there rite?
you can leave your car to us to do experiment.
But you needn't worry, we change your door panel leather to RED for you FREE.
just nice for you to celebrate your CNY. Laughing
avatar
nocash
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 4:48 pm

nocash wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....


Err....Kapi , i believe you not going to drive there rite?
you can leave your car to us to do experiment.
But you needn't worry, we change your door panel leather to RED for you FREE.
just nice for you to celebrate your CNY. Laughing

dun u make me hunt down you car and prepare it for National Day...... hahahhaaaa red top and white body....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by nocash on 22nd January 2010, 4:52 pm

kapitan wrote:
nocash wrote:
kapitan wrote:
lawrenceke wrote:
kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

Thanks bro for the contacts! Quite near my place. Can conduct DIY session at Kallang Mac.. May i have the honour to invite Bro Kapitan to impart his DIY skills for this DIY session??


U cannot do it at Kallang Mac,.... need to sit down properly, apply glue and all those stuff.... anyways, I will be in Norway from tomorrow afternoon, flight is tonight, so no chance... back next Sunday... then CNY coming,...got to clean the house... .. haizz....


Err....Kapi , i believe you not going to drive there rite?
you can leave your car to us to do experiment.
But you needn't worry, we change your door panel leather to RED for you FREE.
just nice for you to celebrate your CNY. Laughing

dun u make me hunt down you car and prepare it for National Day...... hahahhaaaa red top and white body....

Actually no a bad idea....but dont forget to cut the moon and star......hahAHA
avatar
nocash
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 22nd January 2010, 4:54 pm

national Day of Indonesia...... with spray paint... hahhaaa
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by nocash on 22nd January 2010, 5:07 pm

mad mad mad

hahaha......
avatar
nocash
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Terrier on 23rd January 2010, 3:26 am

kapitan wrote:ehhh.. u all must buy screws too hor.. don't forget, size is 3/8 length is not morethen 1 cm....

dont forget WASHER!!
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 23rd January 2010, 12:10 pm

need washer ar.. really
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Terrier on 23rd January 2010, 1:18 pm

yup.. to tighten the top.. cause with just screw.. u will break the plastic or wont even hold tightly..
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by shendoh on 23rd January 2010, 1:42 pm

Terrier wrote:yup.. to tighten the top.. cause with just screw.. u will break the plastic or wont even hold tightly..

okok tyty.... will tak note
avatar
shendoh
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by bradleytri on 2nd February 2010, 4:26 am

Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:Tookm of the camry style grill and replace it back with stock grill,,.... wanted the grill to match the headlight chrome frame.... but but... stock mesh of grill replaced too..... Jag inspired mesh...





avatar
bradleytri
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 2nd February 2010, 8:01 am

bradleytri wrote:Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks


Brad, here it is.... or a rough guide to how...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/doing-it-yourself-f19/operate-stock-grill-t1400.htm
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by bradleytri on 2nd February 2010, 10:24 am

Thanks for the guide, however I do have another question. Did you have to remove the bumber to get the grill assembly out? Also in the pic did you unscrew the little black screws to remove the stock mesh and kia logo?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:
bradleytri wrote:Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks


Brad, here it is.... or a rough guide to how...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/doing-it-yourself-f19/operate-stock-grill-t1400.htm
avatar
bradleytri
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 2nd February 2010, 10:29 am

bradleytri wrote:Thanks for the guide, however I do have another question. Did you have to remove the bumber to get the grill assembly out? Also in the pic did you unscrew the little black screws to remove the stock mesh and kia logo?
Thanks

kapitan wrote:
bradleytri wrote:Do you have a thread on how to replace the stock grill with the mesh you used?
Thanks


Brad, here it is.... or a rough guide to how...

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/doing-it-yourself-f19/operate-stock-grill-t1400.htm

do not have to remove bumper... you have to squeeze your hand into the back part of the grill to access the screws holding the grill to the bumper... think there are 8 screws.. there is a thread around to show where the locations of the screws.

the little screws hold the chrome granish to the plastic grill. remove the chrome and place the mesh over.... cut to size, hold the mesh onto the grill with cable tie.

the logo is clipped onto the platic mesh.... I actually cut a hold onto the stock plastic grill, then place the alu mesh over.

I hope you can make out my gibberish english...
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Terrier on 2nd February 2010, 11:41 am

Kapi..

u might like this!!

avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 2nd February 2010, 11:59 am

terrier, not for me... I know where I need cf stickers to be done, but no one doing for me....
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by scorpey on 2nd February 2010, 3:41 pm

i jus bot a glossy sticker tat look very much like the photo terrier posted.. only did for my gear knob now.. thinking of doing up the air con vents just like tat.. =)
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by kapitan on 10th February 2010, 8:05 am

after some weeks, finally got my D emblem.... no particular meaning except I like the design....





this will be on the front end of the bonnet... smack in the middle...

my project rear lips is now on...
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: First light graphite 1.6 SX (A)???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum