Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
A beautiful car is .... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
A beautiful car is .... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
A beautiful car is .... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
A beautiful car is .... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
A beautiful car is .... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
A beautiful car is .... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
A beautiful car is .... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
A beautiful car is .... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
A beautiful car is .... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

A beautiful car is ....

+8
Guardian
redkoup
JuanST
whitechoco
Geldorave
Siaoster
NiVleK
rttex
12 posters

Go down

A beautiful car is .... Empty A beautiful car is ....

Post by rttex 14th March 2010, 4:42 pm

.........one that looks great in any angle. And the Koup certainly qualifies as one. After collecting the car couple of days back, I think this is one of the best looking car around presently.

In the end, settled for the Bright Silver after 2 changes of colour; from Red to Titanium Silver to Bright Silver. Love it!

For 70k, I cannot help but feel it is great value. The 4 speed auto, despite the lack in cog count, performed better than expected and it was not found lacking in any situation, be it in town or on the highway.

The engine is fine, nothing to shout about but does its job soundly.

Interior wise, I find the iPod interface one of the best around and the rest of the cabin looks great though hard plastic is used generously! The red seats are brighter than I imagined and I hope that the leather or half leather does get duller. The seats are a lacking in thigh support but this ain't a sports car so expect no hard cornering Smile

OK, so what do I not like?

The sheetmetal and seam/weld lines are still not on par with a Japanese. Dings should be easily collected if you frequent a public carpark with narrow lots. I hope that the car is stronger than it looks.

As mentioned, the hard plastic used in the cabin may be easily scratched so care is needed.

Overall, I am very happy with the car for the price I paid Smile

rttex

Back to top Go down

A beautiful car is .... Empty Re: A beautiful car is ....

Post by NiVleK 14th March 2010, 4:44 pm

Good. The car is quite strong....accidentally reversed into something and no dents! LOL
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by rttex 14th March 2010, 4:45 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to add that there is not much to mod for this car so hopefully, it will be easier on the wallet in time to come Smile

rttex

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th March 2010, 4:50 pm

NiVleK wrote:Good. The car is quite strong....accidentally reversed into something and no dents! LOL

phew !! thank god !! haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th March 2010, 4:50 pm

rttex wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to add that there is not much to mod for this car so hopefully, it will be easier on the wallet in time to come Smile

glad you really into your ride A beautiful car is .... 332362
thats is how one feel's that money is well spend !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th March 2010, 4:55 pm

Siaoster wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Good. The car is quite strong....accidentally reversed into something and no dents! LOL

I also scared la! Anyway, the sensor is screwed up!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th March 2010, 4:56 pm

NiVleK wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

ok that is somethign NOT to leave unbothered man *gulp*
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 15th March 2010, 12:36 am

rttex wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to add that there is not much to mod for this car so hopefully, it will be easier on the wallet in time to come Smile

this is wat i tot so too, but after 1 meet up wif the rest of the drivers...b4 i know it, im spending $$ in my mind..thinking abt changing the nitty gritties.... thumbsup
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 12:48 am

NiVleK wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

wah! really ah.. dats y i always open window or door to check whenever i do reverse

Geldorave wrote:

this is wat i tot so too, but after 1 meet up wif the rest of the drivers...b4 i know it, im spending $$ in my mind..thinking abt changing the nitty gritties.... thumbsup
well.. just do what u like bro! A beautiful car is .... Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th March 2010, 8:04 am

Geldorave wrote:
rttex wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to add that there is not much to mod for this car so hopefully, it will be easier on the wallet in time to come A beautiful car is .... Icon_smile

this is wat i tot so too, but after 1 meet up wif the rest of the drivers...b4 i know it, im spending $$ in my mind..thinking abt changing the nitty gritties.... A beautiful car is .... 332362

no such luck as staying stock..... A beautiful car is .... Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 15th March 2010, 10:03 am

JuanST wrote:

mine still is. and prob remain that way. the koup's design is oredi delicious as it is. dare not add anything in case spoil the look. A beautiful car is .... Icon_silent
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 15th March 2010, 11:01 am

Yor are right
Save $ on the bodykit. Thanks to the design.
No doubt it is the most $ value car nowadays.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by rttex 15th March 2010, 11:03 am

redkoup wrote:
JuanST wrote:

mine still is. and prob remain that way. the koup's design is oredi delicious as it is. dare not add anything in case spoil the look. A beautiful car is .... Icon_silent

X2 - initially, had plans to change to BBS CO but if you observe how the spokes spin during driving, you will appreciate why the spokes are 2 tone. Besides, trade in of 100 each is not attractive. Ditto for the tires, at 80 a piece, might as well use them for a while first.

The only mod that attracted me so far are the Retro K badges/ emblems. Otherwise, a nice shape is one that no spoiler, splitter can add any value to. To each his own Smile

rttex

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 15th March 2010, 11:45 am

sometimes when we drive inside, cannot realli appreciate how well the koup is proportioned outside.

now that i'm seeing more and more koups on the roads, begin to notice how the design has such nice lines giving it a planted and confident look. it doesn't need to shout to be heard.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 15th March 2010, 1:17 pm

not a question of shouting.......
just an issue of differentiating......
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 15th March 2010, 6:10 pm

yup, saw a red koup 9**6 parked at yishun st 71, my gf and I was admiring at how beautiful it was, till we suddenly recalled hey we're driving one! that night, sandwiched a Lancer, then each of us on each side, nice.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 15th March 2010, 7:43 pm

...one that invites strangers to talk to the owner.

Three occasions:

1. I parked my Koup, another Mark X parked behind me, both our cars are white. The driver of Mark X came up to me and ask me what car it is .. we parted with him saying "Nice, didn't believe it is a Kia"

2. Washing car and polishing hard to make my white whiter. A neighborhood police car stopped beside me, 2 police officers came out, one man, one woman. Both are fairly young, my guess is in their mid twenties. The policeman say "Sir, can we take a look at your car?" I was shocked and wondering if I have done something wrong; He said "No worries sir, I just want to take a closer look, it is such a nice car". Both of them then walk around my car and I open both doors for them to have a look inside.

3. Just today, one uncle walked past me and ask me how is the drive. I told him it is good. He asked if the power is enough and told me he prefer manual over auto. He said prices has gone up. We parted with smiles.

True stories ...
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th March 2010, 7:57 pm

Mac wrote:...one that invites strangers to talk to the owner.

Three occasions:

1. I parked my Koup, another Mark X parked behind me, both our cars are white. The driver of Mark X came up to me and ask me what car it is .. we parted with him saying "Nice, didn't believe it is a Kia"

2. Washing car and polishing hard to make my white whiter. A neighborhood police car stopped beside me, 2 police officers came out, one man, one woman. Both are fairly young, my guess is in their mid twenties. The policeman say "Sir, can we take a look at your car?" I was shocked and wondering if I have done something wrong; He said "No worries sir, I just want to take a closer look, it is such a nice car". Both of them then walk around my car and I open both doors for them to have a look inside.

3. Just today, one uncle walked past me and ask me how is the drive. I told him it is good. He asked if the power is enough and told me he prefer manual over auto. He said prices has gone up. We parted with smiles.

True stories ...
wah no 2 is scary.. LOL...
but anyway i also encounter similar situations.. Very Happy
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 15th March 2010, 9:33 pm

NiVleK wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

My reverse sensor's also screwed. Sometimes give continuous beeps even though there is nothing behind. A beautiful car is .... Icon_mad A beautiful car is .... Icon_mad A beautiful car is .... Icon_mad
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 15th March 2010, 9:40 pm

rttex wrote:.........one that looks great in any angle. And the Koup certainly qualifies as one. After collecting the car couple of days back, I think this is one of the best looking car around presently.

In the end, settled for the Bright Silver after 2 changes of colour; from Red to Titanium Silver to Bright Silver. Love it!

For 70k, I cannot help but feel it is great value. The 4 speed auto, despite the lack in cog count, performed better than expected and it was not found lacking in any situation, be it in town or on the highway.

The engine is fine, nothing to shout about but does its job soundly.

Interior wise, I find the iPod interface one of the best around and the rest of the cabin looks great though hard plastic is used generously! The red seats are brighter than I imagined and I hope that the leather or half leather does get duller. The seats are a lacking in thigh support but this ain't a sports car so expect no hard cornering Smile

OK, so what do I not like?

The sheetmetal and seam/weld lines are still not on par with a Japanese. Dings should be easily collected if you frequent a public carpark with narrow lots. I hope that the car is stronger than it looks.

As mentioned, the hard plastic used in the cabin may be easily scratched so care is needed.

Overall, I am very happy with the car for the price I paid Smile

Simply well said ! A beautiful car is .... 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 16th March 2010, 8:04 am

a beautiful car is a car that bings me where i want to go...
doesnt break down and maintenance free.........
with almost 0 coe and costing less than 50k....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 18th March 2010, 12:34 am

A beautiful car is .... Icon_twisted
JuanST wrote:a beautiful car is a car that bings me where i want to go...
doesnt break down and maintenance free.........
with almost 0 coe and costing less than 50k....
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down