Latest topics
» assay
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

 :: General :: Hobbies

Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by VAG on 1st March 2010, 8:51 pm

Hi, anyone going for the OCBC cycling event this coming Sunday? Looking forward to meet Forte and Koup memebers there.....cheers! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_cheers
Mine is GreenBlue Sintesis..... Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_sunny

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Dsc00010
VAG
VAG
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 1st March 2010, 11:19 pm

I'm taking part in the 40km.
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by whitechoco on 1st March 2010, 11:32 pm

wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead
whitechoco
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 1st March 2010, 11:37 pm

whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by tiny on 1st March 2010, 11:44 pm

whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

The sundown? See you there.

tiny
Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by whitechoco on 1st March 2010, 11:50 pm

tiny wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

The sundown? See you there.
yah.. sundown
whitechoco
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by whitechoco on 1st March 2010, 11:51 pm

alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
LOL..im running for leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by Siaoster on 1st March 2010, 11:53 pm

sunday ?!!
sunday i always sleep like a pig and wake up late >.<

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Wwwceratofortesg
Siaoster
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by tiny on 1st March 2010, 11:55 pm

whitechoco wrote:
tiny wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

The sundown? See you there.
yah.. sundown

See you on the 2nd lap.

tiny
Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 2nd March 2010, 12:12 am

whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
LOL..im running for leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

I don't consider running 42km leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 684438 More like suffering. Just I always joke with a marathon loving friend of mine....Enjoy the suffering Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Lol
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by whitechoco on 2nd March 2010, 12:19 am

alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
LOL..im running for leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

I don't consider running 42km leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 684438 More like suffering. Just I always joke with a marathon loving friend of mine....Enjoy the suffering Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Lol
eh im nt doing 42 la.. im just doin 10km Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 2nd March 2010, 12:21 am

whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
LOL..im running for leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

I don't consider running 42km leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 684438 More like suffering. Just I always joke with a marathon loving friend of mine....Enjoy the suffering Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Lol
eh im nt doing 42 la.. im just doin 10km Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

10km is still alot. The most I run is 2.4km every year Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_lol
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by VAG on 2nd March 2010, 7:31 am

I only join 20Km for the OCBC cycling...cuz 40Km too expensive for me Razz
VAG
VAG
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by Siaoster on 2nd March 2010, 7:55 am

alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. wanted to take part but didn't.. taking part in marathon instead

Wow, you lagi fierce. Marathon! Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362 Too bad I hate running Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz
LOL..im running for leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

I don't consider running 42km leisure Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 684438 More like suffering. Just I always joke with a marathon loving friend of mine....Enjoy the suffering Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Lol
eh im nt doing 42 la.. im just doin 10km Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_razz

10km is still alot. The most I run is 2.4km every year Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_lol




haha yeah every year 2.4km at least + 8 x IPT or 20 x RT.....

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Wwwceratofortesg
Siaoster
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 2nd March 2010, 1:33 pm

I'm going for the 40km on a MTB
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 2nd March 2010, 3:03 pm

VAG wrote:I only join 20Km for the OCBC cycling...cuz 40Km too expensive for me Razz

Yeah 40km is quite expensive, but will be joining my bro-in-law who also took part in the 40km, so just pay and enjoy the event.
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 2nd March 2010, 3:05 pm

joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 2nd March 2010, 7:22 pm

alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface

hahaha... we compete to see how slower ok?

I pulled a muscle about 2 weeks ago on a off road ride...

Still recovering.
Smile

I'm riding a GT Ava 2.0 with slicks, say hi if you see me ya.
Very Happy
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 2nd March 2010, 9:11 pm

joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface

hahaha... we compete to see how slower ok?

I pulled a muscle about 2 weeks ago on a off road ride...

Still recovering.
Smile

I'm riding a GT Ava 2.0 with slicks, say hi if you see me ya.
Very Happy

Wah, slick tyres leh, me still on knobbies Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_pale

My bike is a 2003 Lapierre Tecnic Disq
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 3rd March 2010, 9:24 am

alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface

hahaha... we compete to see how slower ok?

I pulled a muscle about 2 weeks ago on a off road ride...

Still recovering.
Smile

I'm riding a GT Ava 2.0 with slicks, say hi if you see me ya.
Very Happy

Wah, slick tyres leh, me still on knobbies Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_pale

My bike is a 2003 Lapierre Tecnic Disq

I have slicks (Panaracers) and Knobbies (For off road)...

Coz this one is done mainly on the road mah... so... anyway, slicks can easily give lousy riders like me a slight advantage mah.
Smile
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by alpineccm on 3rd March 2010, 9:31 am

joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface

hahaha... we compete to see how slower ok?

I pulled a muscle about 2 weeks ago on a off road ride...

Still recovering.
Smile

I'm riding a GT Ava 2.0 with slicks, say hi if you see me ya.
Very Happy

Wah, slick tyres leh, me still on knobbies Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_pale

My bike is a 2003 Lapierre Tecnic Disq

I have slicks (Panaracers) and Knobbies (For off road)...

Coz this one is done mainly on the road mah... so... anyway, slicks can easily give lousy riders like me a slight advantage mah.
Smile

Yeah, I am still pondering if I should buy slick tires just for this event.
alpineccm
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 3rd March 2010, 1:45 pm

alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
joepele wrote:I'm going for the 40km on a MTB

Me too. But I'm prepared to finish among the last. Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_redface

hahaha... we compete to see how slower ok?

I pulled a muscle about 2 weeks ago on a off road ride...

Still recovering.
Smile

I'm riding a GT Ava 2.0 with slicks, say hi if you see me ya.
Very Happy

Wah, slick tyres leh, me still on knobbies Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_pale

My bike is a 2003 Lapierre Tecnic Disq

I have slicks (Panaracers) and Knobbies (For off road)...

Coz this one is done mainly on the road mah... so... anyway, slicks can easily give lousy riders like me a slight advantage mah.
Smile

Yeah, I am still pondering if I should buy slick tires just for this event.

IMHO, if you ride lotsa roads... maybe a good investment.

Get a Panaracer (Not Fold-able) some shops sells them for around 20-25 ea.
Does not include inner tubing.

1.5 is good enough.... but dun try them on wet floors. Quite slippery.
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by VAG on 3rd March 2010, 5:01 pm

Any recommendation for parking there....seems to be very crowded on tht day. Over 9000 participants Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_eek
VAG
VAG
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 3rd March 2010, 5:10 pm

VAG wrote:Any recommendation for parking there....seems to be very crowded on tht day. Over 9000 participants Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_eek

Best not to drive....

Nightmare.

Can consider parking @ maybe Kallang maybe?
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by tiny on 4th March 2010, 12:28 am

Just cycle there lah.

No offense, but I question the rational of paying such much money to ride an event which you can ride every day without paying. It's not like they are closing the KPE or the Sheares bridge for you to cycle. And add to the fact of so many cyclists of various skill levels in such an small area, it's a recipe for accident.

tiny
Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by VAG on 5th March 2010, 4:08 pm

What tiny said is correct, but juz now I go down collect cycle pack at noon, lots of ppl joining 40Km. But they all don't look as fit like a cyclist. I feel tht they are so rich..... Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_eek

Recky the surrounding CP ... I think most probably need to park outside suntec area on tht day.
VAG
VAG
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by joepele on 5th March 2010, 5:09 pm

VAG wrote:What tiny said is correct, but juz now I go down collect cycle pack at noon, lots of ppl joining 40Km. But they all don't look as fit like a cyclist. I feel tht they are so rich..... Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_eek

Bro, all cyclist must have 6 packs one meh??

Anyway, 40km just takes time... not necessary to ride at flying speed one right? Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event 332362
joepele
joepele
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by VAG on 5th March 2010, 6:48 pm

Haha...I used to ride 40Km every Sat to Changi Village. Now old already..dunno 20Km can survive ornot Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Icon_sad ....I think this event reminds me tht I should start exercise more often.
VAG
VAG
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event Empty Re: Anyone joining OCBC Cycling Event

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: Hobbies

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum