» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Finally my White Koup

Go down

Finally my White Koup

Post by myths on 28th February 2010, 11:07 pm

Hi All

Finally collected my white koup and will be taking some photos to upload but it will remain stock and definitely enjoying the ride every minute of it. Long wait for the Koup. When will be the next MU?

myths

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally my White Koup

Post by whitechoco on 1st March 2010, 12:10 am

hi bro! congrats! will let u knw of the next MU coming up! waiting to see ur photos!
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK on 1st March 2010, 12:17 am

GIVE ME THE PHOTOS! SHOW SHOW SHOW!
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by myths on 1st March 2010, 12:48 am

NiVleK wrote:GIVE ME THE PHOTOS! SHOW SHOW SHOW!

Keke... sure sure, will do that tomorrow morning. Saw another Red Koup in my carpark at AMK this afternoon, so rare to see one on the road

myths

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm on 1st March 2010, 11:21 am

myths wrote:

Keke... sure sure, will do that tomorrow morning. Saw another Red Koup in my carpark at AMK this afternoon, so rare to see one on the road

For the moment, but expect to see lots of Koup on the road in a few more months as the backlog starts clearing.
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by myths on 1st March 2010, 10:45 pm

Ya but do enjoy the car and it's worth the price except for the lengthy wait. Some photos for my Koup

Pardon my photos taken from my handphone.

alpineccm wrote:
myths wrote:

For the moment, but expect to see lots of Koup on the road in a few more months as the backlog starts clearing.

myths

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK on 1st March 2010, 10:51 pm

alpineccm wrote:
myths wrote:

Its good to have more Koups. Very Happy
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian on 3rd March 2010, 3:38 pm

Welcome to the white gang.
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 on 3rd March 2010, 5:22 pm

The "Myths" about White Koup....

That should be ya caption Boss....

Napshot!
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by myths on 3rd March 2010, 6:35 pm

White always make the car looks bigger, isn't it?! By the way, my car is giving me some minor problem. The lever for the car boot isn't working, got to get it fixed during my 1k seriving and the button wasn't working for awhile and this happened when I was on the way to the airport, thought for a moment that I'm going to miss my flight as everything is in the boot and I cannot open. So what if both the button and lever cannot work at the same time? We can't open it at all The downside of technology

myths

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster on 3rd March 2010, 6:51 pm

Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stam on 3rd March 2010, 8:20 pm

saw a white koup on ECP heading to changi with a transformer logo at the boot at 4:30pm just now..

stam

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK on 3rd March 2010, 9:11 pm

ano57 wrote:The "Myths" about White Koup....

That should be ya caption Boss....

Napshot!

That's quite nice.
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco on 3rd March 2010, 11:41 pm

myths wrote:White always make the car looks bigger, isn't it?! By the way, my car is giving me some minor problem. The lever for the car boot isn't working, got to get it fixed during my 1k seriving and the button wasn't working for awhile and this happened when I was on the way to the airport, thought for a moment that I'm going to miss my flight as everything is in the boot and I cannot open. So what if both the button and lever cannot work at the same time? We can't open it at all The downside of technology
oopss.. by then i tink got to put the seats down.. come to think of it.. is it possible to pull down the seats from inside?
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK on 3rd March 2010, 11:43 pm

whitechoco wrote:
myths wrote:White always make the car looks bigger, isn't it?! By the way, my car is giving me some minor problem. The lever for the car boot isn't working, got to get it fixed during my 1k seriving and the button wasn't working for awhile and this happened when I was on the way to the airport, thought for a moment that I'm going to miss my flight as everything is in the boot and I cannot open. So what if both the button and lever cannot work at the same time? We can't open it at all The downside of technology
oopss.. by then i tink got to put the seats down.. come to think of it.. is it possible to pull down the seats from inside?

have to release catch from behind first...
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco on 3rd March 2010, 11:46 pm

NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

have to release catch from behind first...
hmm.. lk that then problem liao
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by myths on 3rd March 2010, 11:59 pm

Ya, if really kenna the problem like mine and you need the stuff inside urgently, really a big headache. Luckily the button works at the last minute.

myths

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down