Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



My Watermelon Koup

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Dark Knight on 6th March 2010, 12:46 am

haha bro alpineccm havoc liao le.....

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Dark Knight on 6th March 2010, 12:48 am

whitechoco wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:

watermelon seed = black rim? actually quire swee also with black rim n green body...

bro Sanyu... I feel like goin over to yr hse to snatch your big watermelon le....
dun scare him la..

haha i wont scare him la... i sayang his big watermelon...

he stay so near me... good to molest molest...

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by NiVleK on 6th March 2010, 7:21 am

alpineccm wrote:
ano57 wrote:hmmm buy the best tasting melons and treat us.. MUAHHAHA

Melons can have other meaning as well you know.....

Some like buns.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 10th March 2010, 1:01 am

Dark Knight wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:

watermelon seed = black rim? actually quire swee also with black rim n green body...

bro Sanyu... I feel like goin over to yr hse to snatch your big watermelon le....
dun scare him la..

haha i wont scare him la... i sayang his big watermelon...

he stay so near me... good to molest molest...

SengKang is so big until I don't see you, and you don't see me sia... ):
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by ayumi_alive on 10th March 2010, 3:19 pm

very solid

ayumi_alive
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 15th March 2010, 11:47 pm



Injured melon...
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 15th March 2010, 11:49 pm

wah piangszzzz what happen

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 15th March 2010, 11:50 pm



Stupid KURB!!
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 15th March 2010, 11:50 pm

Turned in too early infront of my friend's house!! CCB!!! PAIN!!
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 15th March 2010, 11:51 pm



TP, don't catch me please... Laughing
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Siaoster on 15th March 2010, 11:54 pm

Argh !~!~!~!

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 15th March 2010, 11:58 pm

pianghz..... damn visible frm photo lehz how?

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 15th March 2010, 11:59 pm



Loner...
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 16th March 2010, 12:00 am

went to repair liao... sianz lor.. I always strike kurb while turning left... But this time more serious...
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Dark Knight on 16th March 2010, 12:01 am

biang bro sanyu!!! I can also feel e pain for u... so send to respray le?

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by whitechoco on 16th March 2010, 12:03 am

alamak! i always scare of kerb.. so i always end up turning slightly wider most of the time..

hope u can get it fix!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by black knight on 16th March 2010, 12:06 am

hi sanyu....are u staying at sengkang....do look out for yr car...lately at my place a kia rio got his two tyres punctured and his windscreen got scratched and also his car....currently suspected a few young boys riding bicycle.do keep a look out.lately i have been
parking my car where i'm able to see it from my room window...

black knight
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by hanxiang87 on 16th March 2010, 12:20 am

like tat ur repair cost you how much? honestly i find tat our forte the A-pillar a bit too wide.. a big blink spot especially when ppl are crossing the road... tat pillar always block my view.. i need to hatch forward to double check..
anyone facing this?
avatar
hanxiang87
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Dark Knight on 16th March 2010, 12:43 am

hanxiang87 wrote:like tat ur repair cost you how much? honestly i find tat our forte the A-pillar a bit too wide.. a big blink spot especially when ppl are crossing the road... tat pillar always block my view.. i need to hatch forward to double check..
anyone facing this?

i second that.... but more scare is those zebra crossing at HDB carpark area where there got stupid pillar blocking all our view... very dangerous for us if suddenly got pple dash out. Sometime I will tap a horn to warn e pedestrians.

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by hanxiang87 on 16th March 2010, 12:47 am

Dark Knight wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:like tat ur repair cost you how much? honestly i find tat our forte the A-pillar a bit too wide.. a big blink spot especially when ppl are crossing the road... tat pillar always block my view.. i need to hatch forward to double check..
anyone facing this?

i second that.... but more scare is those zebra crossing at HDB carpark area where there got stupid pillar blocking all our view... very dangerous for us if suddenly got pple dash out. Sometime I will tap a horn to warn e pedestrians.

ya lor.. i almost get into accident on few occasion.. like ppl crossing or not i turing right on at the traffic junction =/ now i drive very slow and double check when i am traffic junction.. safety first
avatar
hanxiang87
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 16th March 2010, 1:51 am

Yes, I also face the same problem.

I think about $250. LaoBeng recommended one. Haven't get friendship discount. Haha! I hope have sia.

It's not only respray. It dented in. So have to hammer it out... Sianz...
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 16th March 2010, 7:13 am

omg sia..... my green koup also coming soon.. hope dun kena also. seems like turning a problem in miostg estates

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by NiVleK on 16th March 2010, 7:41 am

Just turn a bit wider to play safe Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 16th March 2010, 7:45 am

turn wideri afraid front kena LOL

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by NiVleK on 16th March 2010, 7:54 am

Energy_boi wrote:turn wideri afraid front kena LOL

pengz
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 16th March 2010, 7:55 am

lol hahahaah

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by NiVleK on 16th March 2010, 7:56 am

Energy_boi wrote:lol hahahaah

I know la. Install Front, side and rear cameras. LOL
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Energy_boi on 16th March 2010, 7:59 am

i considering that le actually. how much? like that can just use LCD drive like daytona

Energy_boi
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by JuanST on 16th March 2010, 8:16 am

guys, when i first the car, i oso noticed that the turning raduis is bigger so the things i do to rectify...
1. get those concave mirrors... help u clear turning/ parking issues
2. practice in the parking area... do all the turning slowly and adjust my turnng angles.. both right and left...
3. to clear u turn... u will need to move to ur left first before turning but dun cross the white line.... the concave mirrors will also help u see this.... if u are u-turning left, then u need to maximise ur right line usage....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sanyu on 17th March 2010, 12:46 am

Yes. I noticed, Koup has a wide turn radius. Sometimes I do Uturns, I'm scared my front will hit the curb. But till now (choy!) haven't hit... I just collected my car... Damage $220. ):
avatar
Sanyu
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by pessimizt on 20th March 2010, 8:33 am

Sorry to hear about the damage bro sanyu.
Normally if got 2 lanes+, should be ok to u-turn.
Try to keep to the left slightly more. Let the tires touch the dotted white lines if required too.
avatar
pessimizt
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by NiVleK on 20th March 2010, 12:40 pm

I tried a few 2 lane turns....i think my house that one the lane smaller....all the rest not much problem if keep extreme left...hmmmm
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Dark Knight on 20th March 2010, 12:46 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:like tat ur repair cost you how much? honestly i find tat our forte the A-pillar a bit too wide.. a big blink spot especially when ppl are crossing the road... tat pillar always block my view.. i need to hatch forward to double check..
anyone facing this?

i second that.... but more scare is those zebra crossing at HDB carpark area where there got stupid pillar blocking all our view... very dangerous for us if suddenly got pple dash out. Sometime I will tap a horn to warn e pedestrians.

ya lor.. i almost get into accident on few occasion.. like ppl crossing or not i turing right on at the traffic junction =/ now i drive very slow and double check when i am traffic junction.. safety first

ya same same.. super slow at zebra crossing n traffic junctions. u will never know got some idiots dashed out without checking on their own too, esp cyclists....

_________________
~Dark Knight on the Street~

DK Add-On:
- Roadrun Front Grille
- Roadrun Emblem
- Roadrun Sticker
- Stebel Horn
- SMD White LED Boot Light
- Bluish White LED Map Reading & Cabin Lights
- Red Lining
- Mobis Door Pocket
- "Mugen" Window Visor
avatar
Dark Knight
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by pessimizt on 20th March 2010, 1:00 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
hanxiang87 wrote:like tat ur repair cost you how much? honestly i find tat our forte the A-pillar a bit too wide.. a big blink spot especially when ppl are crossing the road... tat pillar always block my view.. i need to hatch forward to double check..
anyone facing this?

i second that.... but more scare is those zebra crossing at HDB carpark area where there got stupid pillar blocking all our view... very dangerous for us if suddenly got pple dash out. Sometime I will tap a horn to warn e pedestrians.

ya lor.. i almost get into accident on few occasion.. like ppl crossing or not i turing right on at the traffic junction =/ now i drive very slow and double check when i am traffic junction.. safety first

ya same same.. super slow at zebra crossing n traffic junctions. u will never know got some idiots dashed out without checking on their own too, esp cyclists....

Thats why our driving instructor always reminds us to slow down (drop gear) while approaching zebra / traffic light.....
avatar
pessimizt
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: My Watermelon Koup

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum