Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 23rd February 2010, 9:07 pm

alpineccm wrote:On a non-serious note, when I was glancing at the thread titles, my initial thought that this thread is about 小白裤 (xiao bai koup) . Ha ha, joking only, no offence

No problem. I was thinking it sounded like 小白兔
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 23rd February 2010, 9:09 pm

Terrier wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
winn wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
Thanks! A bit regret not getting red!

hahahah

anyway you white looks awesome.. i a bit regret didnt get white....
i a bit regret didnt get lime green..

Then you be named as MintChoco already!

Special thanks to bro Terrier for helping me to change my emblems.

By the way, sharkfin color looks not so accurate. Maybe I wanna spray it.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 23rd February 2010, 9:11 pm

winn wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
hellbabe wrote:congrats.. wee.. another koup on the rd..

Thanks! A bit regret not getting red!

hahahah Razz

anyway you white looks awesome.. i a bit regret didnt get white....

Lets meet up sometime! Also to catch up man!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by kelvin79 on 23rd February 2010, 9:25 pm

how do u change front emblem?
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by winn on 24th February 2010, 1:47 am

NiVleK wrote:
winn wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
hellbabe wrote:congrats.. wee.. another koup on the rd..

Thanks! A bit regret not getting red!

hahahah Razz

anyway you white looks awesome.. i a bit regret didnt get white....

Lets meet up sometime! Also to catch up man!

hahah sure.. i also want to know how to change emblem leh.
avatar
winn
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by yakuza on 24th February 2010, 2:47 am

Congrates bro so envy i still waiting for my xiao bai also .. . ..
avatar
yakuza
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 7:41 am

You also xiao hei to xiao bai ah? Same same Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by yakuza on 24th February 2010, 1:41 pm

NiVleK wrote:You also xiao hei to xiao bai ah? Same same Very Happy

ya lo ur previous ride is ? koup black like not beri popular hor
avatar
yakuza
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 10:11 pm

I will be posting my previous ride photos up soon! Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Siao_Liao on 24th February 2010, 11:19 pm

yakuza wrote:
NiVleK wrote:You also xiao hei to xiao bai ah? Same same Very Happy

ya lo ur previous ride is ? koup black like not beri popular hor

dun say lidat leh...me and my frd both getting black.

Siao_Liao
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco on 24th February 2010, 11:24 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Special thanks to bro Terrier for helping me to change my emblems.

By the way, sharkfin color looks not so accurate. Maybe I wanna spray it.
that's what stopping me from buying it. still thinking over the color difference.. hmmm

Siao_Liao wrote:
yakuza wrote:
NiVleK wrote:You also xiao hei to xiao bai ah? Same same Very Happy

ya lo ur previous ride is ? koup black like not beri popular hor

dun say lidat leh...me and my frd both getting black.
black koup is chio also!!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Siao_Liao on 24th February 2010, 11:29 pm

whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

Special thanks to bro Terrier for helping me to change my emblems.

By the way, sharkfin color looks not so accurate. Maybe I wanna spray it.
that's what stopping me from buying it. still thinking over the color difference.. hmmm

Siao_Liao wrote:
yakuza wrote:
NiVleK wrote:You also xiao hei to xiao bai ah? Same same Very Happy

ya lo ur previous ride is ? koup black like not beri popular hor

dun say lidat leh...me and my frd both getting black.
black koup is chio also!!

lol..thanks thanks.

Siao_Liao
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 11:36 pm

Personally, black koup is a turn off for me. Any other color is ok. Razz
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 11:44 pm



Xiao Bai Koup A S S. All badges removed except KOUP. Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup front - Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup Wheel Cap changed.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco on 24th February 2010, 11:49 pm

oh u change the wheelcap!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 11:58 pm

Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors.
  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing.
  • 1st gear revs too much before changing. Or perhaps I am prone to be heavy footed. Due to running in concerns, I still hesitate to step on it. After running in, I will give the gears some good tries.
  • Ride is rather quiet. I am quite pleased with it.
  • Ride is not very stiff. My previous ride is stiffer. I feel that it cushions quite comfortable in bumps and humps.
  • Steering feedback is quite good. Heavier than what I am used to but it feels good.
  • Alignment no issue yet.
  • Sunroof sometimes have this tata sound.
  • Auto headlight is cool but sometimes a little too sensitive.
  • Ride handling is good around corners and it grips on the road. No complains on the tyres yet.
  • IMMOBILIZER does not cut engine when key is out of car and away for extended periods. Stupid design.
  • Driver side no glove compartment.
  • Ipod control to my iPhone works well. Just need to sort out my songs properly in iTunes.
  • Getting used to the new side mirrors. I think the side mirrors are quite adequate.
  • Rear view mirrors are good. Auto dims when faced with glaring lights from behind.
  • Boot space is GOOD!!! Finally I have some much more space!
  • Red leather is comfortable! Plush feeling!
  • Mood lightings is sweet!!! But acutally just another gimmick.
  • Stock HU is pretty adequate for my usage.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 24th February 2010, 11:59 pm

whitechoco wrote:oh u change the wheelcap!

Yups yups. The silver part in the retro K wheel caps matches the stock rims well.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco on 25th February 2010, 12:06 am

NiVleK wrote:Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors. u mean open from inside rite??
  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing. i have this problem on driver side. this is quite common problem for our frameless. just rem to check before leaving the car and after entering. temp solution is wind down and up windows when u r in the car. if outside, somehow 'push' the door lower and close..
  • Alignment no issue yet. I think mine steer to the left
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco on 25th February 2010, 12:07 am

NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:oh u change the wheelcap!

Yups yups. The silver part in the retro K wheel caps matches the stock rims well.
i must see it in real on fri!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Space on 25th February 2010, 12:47 am

yakuza wrote:Congrates bro so envy i still waiting for my xiao bai also .. . ..
Ya...me envy also.....
Anyway...Congratz.....^^
avatar
Space
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 7:39 am

whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:oh u change the wheelcap!

Yups yups. The silver part in the retro K wheel caps matches the stock rims well.
i must see it in real on fri!

Praying no last minute thing pops up.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 7:42 am

whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors. u mean open from inside rite??Yups, I mean open from inside.

  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing. i have this problem on driver side. this is quite common problem for our frameless. just rem to check before leaving the car and after entering. temp solution is wind down and up windows when u r in the car. if outside, somehow 'push' the door lower and close.. I think normal rain will not be a problem, but if have high pressure jets shooting on the edge of the window then the problem comes.

  • Alignment no issue yet. I think mine steer to the left Slight steering is normal. Even my previous ride steers to the left slightly.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Guardian on 25th February 2010, 2:15 pm

Congrats my bro.
WaitIng for my Xiao bai too.
avatar
Guardian
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by psionix on 25th February 2010, 3:03 pm

NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors. u mean open from inside rite??Yups, I mean open from inside.

  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing. i have this problem on driver side. this is quite common problem for our frameless. just rem to check before leaving the car and after entering. temp solution is wind down and up windows when u r in the car. if outside, somehow 'push' the door lower and close.. I think normal rain will not be a problem, but if have high pressure jets shooting on the edge of the window then the problem comes.

  • Alignment no issue yet. I think mine steer to the left Slight steering is normal. Even my previous ride steers to the left slightly.

Able to open the doors from the inside despite locking the door is a convenience feature found mainly in conti cars. Locking the doors is mainly to prevent ppl from opening from the outside.

With regards to the frameless doors not closing properly, I believe doing up the Windows Evolution mod will solve the problem. The VW Scirocco, being also frameless will have the glass window move up and down about 1 cm during opening and closing of the doors.

psionix
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by kelvin79 on 25th February 2010, 10:05 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Xiao Bai Koup A S S. All badges removed except KOUP. Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup front - Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup Wheel Cap changed.

how do u change the front emblem? i need to change it too.
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 10:56 pm

Today I suddenly felt my wheel/steering alignment changed.

It now veers to the left!!!!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 10:58 pm

psionix wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors. u mean open from inside rite??Yups, I mean open from inside.

  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing. i have this problem on driver side. this is quite common problem for our frameless. just rem to check before leaving the car and after entering. temp solution is wind down and up windows when u r in the car. if outside, somehow 'push' the door lower and close.. I think normal rain will not be a problem, but if have high pressure jets shooting on the edge of the window then the problem comes.

  • Alignment no issue yet. I think mine steer to the left Slight steering is normal. Even my previous ride steers to the left slightly.

Able to open the doors from the inside despite locking the door is a convenience feature found mainly in conti cars. Locking the doors is mainly to prevent ppl from opening from the outside.

With regards to the frameless doors not closing properly, I believe doing up the Windows Evolution mod will solve the problem. The VW Scirocco, being also frameless will have the glass window move up and down about 1 cm during opening and closing of the doors.

That to me is not a convenience. It is a safety hazard. Thankfully it has only 2 doors. For the 4 doors, this means that children behind will be able to open the doors at ease!!! THAT IS SO *#&^$@$ DANGEROUS!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 10:58 pm

kelvin79 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

Xiao Bai Koup A S S. All badges removed except KOUP. Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup front - Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup Wheel Cap changed.

how do u change the front emblem? i need to change it too.

Paiseh. Terrier bro change it for me!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by winn on 25th February 2010, 11:05 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Xiao Bai Koup A S S. All badges removed except KOUP. Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup front - Emblem changed.



Xiao Bai Koup Wheel Cap changed.


solidddd thumbsup
avatar
winn
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by winn on 25th February 2010, 11:07 pm

psionix wrote:

Able to open the doors from the inside despite locking the door is a convenience feature found mainly in conti cars. Locking the doors is mainly to prevent ppl from opening from the outside.

With regards to the frameless doors not closing properly, I believe doing up the Windows Evolution mod will solve the problem. The VW Scirocco, being also frameless will have the glass window move up and down about 1 cm during opening and closing of the doors.

eh.. conti car door unlock is double pull... this Koup is single pull... hahah.. really sometimes you will get freaked out.

haha
avatar
winn
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Siao_Liao on 25th February 2010, 11:13 pm

NiVleK wrote:



One picture for the day.

Will try to take more photos when I have time.

bro, with regards to ur infratint, understand that u did a platinum package. So with this package, do i haf the choice to do it at my preference tinting percent? or platinum package only got type of percentage to tint? please advise. thanks.

Siao_Liao
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by jimixer on 25th February 2010, 11:14 pm

NiVleK wrote:
psionix wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Just some short impressions of the Koup after travelling for about 230km since Monday.


  • Door design is stupid. Lock car but still able to open the door without unlocking. Lucky it is only two doors. u mean open from inside rite??Yups, I mean open from inside.

  • Frameless window passenger side seems to have slight problem. Was washing car today at manual car wash and when they spray water, some little droplets came into the car at the passenger side. Will check with C&C during servicing. i have this problem on driver side. this is quite common problem for our frameless. just rem to check before leaving the car and after entering. temp solution is wind down and up windows when u r in the car. if outside, somehow 'push' the door lower and close.. I think normal rain will not be a problem, but if have high pressure jets shooting on the edge of the window then the problem comes.

  • Alignment no issue yet. I think mine steer to the left Slight steering is normal. Even my previous ride steers to the left slightly.

Able to open the doors from the inside despite locking the door is a convenience feature found mainly in conti cars. Locking the doors is mainly to prevent ppl from opening from the outside.

With regards to the frameless doors not closing properly, I believe doing up the Windows Evolution mod will solve the problem. The VW Scirocco, being also frameless will have the glass window move up and down about 1 cm during opening and closing of the doors.

That to me is not a convenience. It is a safety hazard. Thankfully it has only 2 doors. For the 4 doors, this means that children behind will be able to open the doors at ease!!! THAT IS SO *#&^$@$ DANGEROUS!

Guess the design is for the convenience of the driver & front passenger.
Yes, it will be dangerous if you put your kid in the front seat and he/she is old enough to know how to open the door.

For 4 doors, you will need to push the lock to unlock the door behind before it can be opened.
For child-safety, there is also the child-safety lock which the child won't be able to open from inside. =)
avatar
jimixer
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 11:18 pm

Siao_Liao wrote:
NiVleK wrote:



One picture for the day.

Will try to take more photos when I have time.

bro, with regards to ur infratint, understand that u did a platinum package. So with this package, do i haf the choice to do it at my preference tinting percent? or platinum package only got type of percentage to tint? please advise. thanks.

Yes. You have the option.

I will try to put up my % for reference IF i remember to see my warranty card!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by aryanz82 on 25th February 2010, 11:19 pm

wow bro nivlek..cool ride....now i kinda regretted taking RR and not white...the red leather sure looks good...but on RR...its kinda overkill in my opinion...

Cheers for you new car!

(cant wait for mine..sob)
avatar
aryanz82
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 25th February 2010, 11:28 pm

Yo bro, my first choice was RR. But I was won over by the red leather seats and i MUST have it. So I changed the exterior to white. Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Siao_Liao on 25th February 2010, 11:30 pm

NiVleK wrote:
Siao_Liao wrote:
NiVleK wrote:



One picture for the day.

Will try to take more photos when I have time.

bro, with regards to ur infratint, understand that u did a platinum package. So with this package, do i haf the choice to do it at my preference tinting percent? or platinum package only got type of percentage to tint? please advise. thanks.

Yes. You have the option.

I will try to put up my % for reference IF i remember to see my warranty card!

alright. thanks bro. just one more question, is platinum their highest quality? i heard they got one titanium...which one better? lolz..

Siao_Liao
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by aryanz82 on 25th February 2010, 11:33 pm

NiVleK wrote:Yo bro, my first choice was RR. But I was won over by the red leather seats and i MUST have it. So I changed the exterior to white. Very Happy

good choice bro....sigh..i think i must save money to make the seats 2 tone liows...must have some red on my seats...haha
avatar
aryanz82
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by winn on 26th February 2010, 12:21 am

nivlek: should have done what you did and changed my body to match my seats.. HAHA
avatar
winn
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 26th February 2010, 7:23 am

winn wrote:nivlek: should have done what you did and changed my body to match my seats.. HAHA

HAHAHA. Racing red also nice la
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 12:32 am

As promised.

The details for my tinting done at infratint.

avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 12:35 am


I kinda hate stuff sticking on my ride as a form of free advertisement.


Yeah. Peeled it off and threw away! Anyway I have the warranty card as a form of evidence. Very Happy

Now the rear looks better.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 12:36 am



A must shoot photo!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by alpineccm on 27th February 2010, 3:18 am

NiVleK wrote:

A must shoot photo!

Forte / Koup instrument panel is a beauty
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco on 27th February 2010, 3:34 am

urs is darker than mine
NiVleK wrote:As promised.

The details for my tinting done at infratint.

avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 10:19 am

whitechoco wrote:urs is darker than mine
NiVleK wrote:As promised.

The details for my tinting done at infratint.


Probably a little bit only la.. hehe
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 10:23 am

alpineccm wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

A must shoot photo!

Forte / Koup instrument panel is a beauty

Yeah man. Forgot to see your HU yesterday!!!!
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by alpineccm on 27th February 2010, 4:22 pm

NiVleK wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

A must shoot photo!

Forte / Koup instrument panel is a beauty

Yeah man. Forgot to see your HU yesterday!!!!

My HU nothing special lah. In fact quite ugly looking
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 6:56 pm



This is what you will get when you get the sharkfin antenna from Bro Terrier.



But inside...you get the sharkfin and a WHOLE BUNCH OF #$U*Y#IU$Y# cables. Where to install sia....think I need to get to the installer quick.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by ceratopia on 27th February 2010, 7:07 pm

Bro, but why you need to use DMB system? It's more for KDM.

The bunch of wires with different connectors are likely for DMB, GPS, GSM, FM/AM or even TV reception.

Different models have different specifications.

If yours have 'everything', powerrrrr.
avatar
ceratopia
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by NiVleK on 27th February 2010, 7:14 pm

ceratopia wrote:Bro, but why you need to use DMB system? It's more for KDM.

The bunch of wires with different connectors are likely for DMB, GPS, GSM, FM/AM or even TV reception.

Different models have different specifications.

If yours have 'everything', powerrrrr.

LOL. I dunno. I just buy. This was brought WAYYYYYYYYY before I even smell my car.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum