Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

+28
psionix
Guardian
Space
Siao_Liao
yakuza
hanxiang87
kapitan
winn
Terrier
gobal100
dunbother
RedRabbit
JuanST
pessimizt
kelvin79
D'Menace
hellbabe
Sanyu
alpineccm
Williammm
whitechoco
Dark Knight
junfuku75
daleo
accelus
jimixer
unlimitedz
NiVleK
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty Re: Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”)

Post by whitechoco 28th February 2010, 2:38 am

LOL! so u gg to spray or just install? hehe.. i tink i will be getting also.. kena poison by u all.. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 1:00 pm

Hmmm, which GPS unit to buy... Holux 6210T or Garmin 765??
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 10:19 pm

Nike philosophy: Just do it.

So I bought a new GPS unit. Been wanting to have one for quite some time since my previous ride. I was always using built in GPS for my previous smartphones- Dopod D810, Samsung Omnia, HTC Touch HD and when I changed to Apple iPhone, I need to get a new software. Tom Tom will cost me USD$59.99. So what the hell. Might as well spare a few more bucks to buy a standalone GPS unit will BIGGER screen!

I was quite torn below Garmin and Holux. The two leading brands imo. Garmin, a US brand attract me mainly due to its branding and also that I have been toying with its software on my previous windows mobile phones.

More interestingly, HWZ recently crowned Holux 6210T as the best GPS device. That and some more recommendations from friends convinced me to concentrate on Holux. The MSRP for 6210T is $399. A little pricey but still ok. And so, I spent some time googling around and found this. http://74.222.1.29/download/Image/GPS_Compare_Chart.jpg

Seems like the only difference between the model 62E and 6210T is the live traffic update. Do I need that? Nah... And 62E seemed to have the faster processor!

And so, I bought it.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4394306209_dd9117d594_o
Holux 62E fresh out from Challenger @ SGD$279 member price. I saved like $100+!

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4394306293_3907e7fc4f_o
Simple packaging. Just the device itself, lousy printed manual, car charger, windscreen holder and USB cable.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4394306385_defb51b6a2_o

Mounted on my windscreen. Will try to take a better photo next time. Now I am torn between putting it smack right in the center of the dashboard or towards the right near the IU unit.

Hmmmmz.

I tried playing around with the features and I kinda like what I see. 3D view is cool. Junction view is also useful for road idiots like me. I HATE reading maps.

More impressions of the features when I try it out tomorrow for real.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 28th February 2010, 10:25 pm

wah! u r fast! one day and buy liao.. lol..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 28th February 2010, 10:26 pm

hahah bro.. u bought the same series as mine.. so far this GPS unit served me well.. but i hate the voice nagivatation.. haha ended up i off it.. =P when u go tunnel e.g CTE or KPE the min thing is they tell u which exit u need to go and also junction view... overall it's a cheap and good Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 10:28 pm

whitechoco wrote:wah! u r fast! one day and buy liao.. lol..

Want to get just get. Anyway, I dun think the PC show will have much cheaper bargains and I HATE crowds.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 10:29 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:hahah bro.. u bought the same series as mine.. so far this GPS unit served me well.. but i hate the voice nagivatation.. haha ended up i off it.. =P when u go tunnel e.g CTE or KPE the min thing is they tell u which exit u need to go and also junction view... overall it's a cheap and good Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362

Glad that I made a good choice. Yours was the GPSmile 61 series?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 28th February 2010, 10:33 pm

ya.. same series as u.. 62E de..

tried at malaysia.. very gd.. haha

The gd thing about this Papago software is that u can use postal code... very friendly and 3D view very cool..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 10:35 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:ya.. same series as u.. 62E de..

The gd thing about this Papago software is that u can use postal code... very friendly and 3D view very cool..

Good good. I doubt I will drive much into boleh land. Nothing much attracts me there.

Just need a good GPS device when I am going to new places. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 28th February 2010, 10:42 pm

NiVleK wrote:

Good good. I doubt I will drive much into boleh land. Nothing much attracts me there.

Just need a good GPS device when I am going to new places. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362

just some tip.. when u power on ur GPS.. go to setting and set the backlight setting to "auto" if not it is quite bright during ur night driving..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 28th February 2010, 10:46 pm

hanxiang87 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

just some tip.. when u power on ur GPS.. go to setting and set the backlight setting to "auto" if not it is quite bright during ur night driving..

Thanks for the tip! Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362

Do you keep the device mounted on the windscreen or keep it hidden when parking. Hmmm.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by hanxiang87 28th February 2010, 10:49 pm

haha i have this device hidden in my glove compartment to prevent theft ( was a NS police before and attended many cases like this before )

But for this GPS holder.. i mounted on the top right hand concer.. near to the rear view mirror..
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 1st March 2010, 1:25 am

Nivlek: hahah forgot to tell you that the thing i loved about this unit is the junction view.

Alot of others give you some crap description for the turn-offs.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by accelus 1st March 2010, 11:24 am

Hi Bro...Your GPS seems to have no wires...Is it necessary to connect any wires to the cigrette hole connection?

And does it also support camera view if you install those camera at the boot area for parking purposes ?

Thanks

accelus

Back to top Go down

Post by ceratopia 1st March 2010, 11:37 am

Bro, I tried to change OEM antenna to the sharksfin type. Saw that the OEM connector is different type. Did you have to change the OEM connector or vice versa?
ceratopia
ceratopia

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 11:50 am

ceratopia wrote:Bro, I tried to change OEM antenna to the sharksfin type. Saw that the OEM connector is different type. Did you have to change the OEM connector or vice versa?

Bro, I nv change le... Will send to someone else to do it for me.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 1st March 2010, 12:01 pm

I bought my Holux 62E at the last IT show @ $259. After a week, saw SPC selling at the same price too.

My feedback when using in M'sia:
1. some road names cannot be key-ed i.e. not in their database - have to try approximate areas
2. sometime can get lost in the direction (i.e where your care is facing) especially at the junctions with short roads
3. may not direct you in the "best" route (made me go thru the toll again) - but you'll get there
4. the voice may speak too fast. e.g. turn left, turn right... missed the first instruction and turn right first (because of the short road)
5. usually find the voice annoying - hence go "mute"
6. take about a minute to detect satelite sign when cold (just "on")

Conclusion: Rather good help at times but cannot depend on it 100% for direction.

BTW, I don't keep it "hanging" on the windscreen when not using. I kept it out of sight together with the stand - think it is safer. Wife bought a nice foam case for it.

Anyone tried playing movies use a microSD card? I tried with a short avi clip and find it jerky
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 12:08 pm

NiVleK wrote:Nike philosophy: Just do it.

So I bought a new GPS unit. Been wanting to have one for quite some time since my previous ride. I was always using built in GPS for my previous smartphones- Dopod D810, Samsung Omnia, HTC Touch HD and when I changed to Apple iPhone, I need to get a new software. Tom Tom will cost me USD$59.99. So what the hell. Might as well spare a few more bucks to buy a standalone GPS unit will BIGGER screen!

You had all the same phones as me, in that respectively order too Smile... oh, I had a Samsung i780 before the Omnia... after HD, I also got myself a iPhone.... and in fact, I am also using HD2 at present together with the iPhone.... Smile

when are you installing ECDIS??? hahahhaa maybe DP?... ahaha
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 12:19 pm

accelus wrote:Hi Bro...Your GPS seems to have no wires...Is it necessary to connect any wires to the cigrette hole connection?

And does it also support camera view if you install those camera at the boot area for parking purposes ?

Thanks

Yups. There is a wire to charge from the cigarette hole. But as there is internal battery, it can be used without wire. Only low batt then I pull wire to charge.

Also, I not intending to leave the device there..normally it will hidden till I want to use it
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 12:23 pm

ctoh wrote:I bought my Holux 62E at the last IT show @ $259. After a week, saw SPC selling at the same price too.

My feedback when using in M'sia:
1. some road names cannot be key-ed i.e. not in their database - have to try approximate areas
2. sometime can get lost in the direction (i.e where your care is facing) especially at the junctions with short roads
3. may not direct you in the "best" route (made me go thru the toll again) - but you'll get there
4. the voice may speak too fast. e.g. turn left, turn right... missed the first instruction and turn right first (because of the short road)
5. usually find the voice annoying - hence go "mute"
6. take about a minute to detect satelite sign when cold (just "on")

Conclusion: Rather good help at times but cannot depend on it 100% for direction.

BTW, I don't keep it "hanging" on the windscreen when not using. I kept it out of sight together with the stand - think it is safer. Wife bought a nice foam case for it.

Anyone tried playing movies use a microSD card? I tried with a short avi clip and find it jerky

That is a nice price. Smile

I also decided to keep the device when not using. Safer. Will try to try some movies later and let u know.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 12:24 pm

kapitan wrote:

You had all the same phones as me, in that respectively order too Smile... oh, I had a Samsung i780 before the Omnia... after HD, I also got myself a iPhone.... and in fact, I am also using HD2 at present together with the iPhone.... Smile

DP?!?! Wah lau. Dun need DP la. ECDIS also dun need. Just a plain simple GPS can liaos.

I almost bought the HD2.I am a sucker for big screens. But one phone is enough.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 12:27 pm

NiVleK wrote:
kapitan wrote:

I think the HD2 screen is as big as your Holux....

I am using Garmin on the HD2, super fast log on to position and super fast in re-calculations.

DP?!?! Wah lau. Dun need DP la. ECDIS also dun need. Just a plain simple GPS can liaos.

I almost bought the HD2.I am a sucker for big screens. But one phone is enough.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 12:31 pm

Kapitan. Holux 5" leh.... haha

HD2 is a beauty la. But phones will change one...so I rather have a seperate GPS device. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 12:33 pm

NiVleK wrote:Kapitan. Holux 5" leh.... haha

HD2 is a beauty la. But phones will change one...so I rather have a seperate GPS device. Very Happy

actually I am not using the HD2 as a phone, more for websurfing, music player, moive player and of GPS....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 12:54 pm

kapitan wrote:

actually I am not using the HD2 as a phone, more for websurfing, music player, moive player and of GPS....

That I will leave it to my coming iPad. LOL
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 2:04 pm

wah.. didnt know can play movie on GPS device leh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 2:52 pm

NiVleK wrote:
kapitan wrote:

HD2 is not small either... see picture...

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 IMG_0283

iPad, I may not buy that...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 2:56 pm

iPad.. hmm.. feel lk buying a Mac notebook instead..
anyway I'm not very loyal to my phones either... LOL!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 1st March 2010, 2:59 pm

whitechoco wrote:iPad.. hmm.. feel lk buying a Mac notebook instead..

I will consider if it is WindowMobile 6.5 on the size of an iPad..... heard WM7.0 is not very good....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 3:01 pm

kapitan wrote:

I will consider if it is WindowMobile 6.5 on the size of an iPad..... heard WM7.0 is not very good....
been a long time since i last used WM..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 3:17 pm

I didnt notice. What phone are you using?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 3:19 pm

NiVleK wrote:

currently on blackberry bold and iPhone.. feels lk upgrading my bold to bold 2. and waiting for new iPhone to come
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 3:20 pm

kapitan wrote:

NiVleK wrote:
kapitan wrote:

HD2 is not small either... see picture...

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 IMG_0283

iPad, I may not buy that...

Yeah it is quite big.

But to buy a $1K (was it?) phone just for GPS doesn't make sense to me.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 3:22 pm

whitechoco wrote:
NiVleK wrote:

currently on blackberry bold and iPhone.. feels lk upgrading my bold to bold 2. and waiting for new iPhone to come

Wah u also two phones. Busy people. Simple ppl like me need only one phone. Haha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 3:26 pm

NiVleK wrote:Wah u also two phones. Busy people. Simple ppl like me need only one phone. Haha
LOL.. nt really busy.. just each serving its purpose.. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty Tribute to my Previous Ride

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 9:14 pm

As mentioned and promised, photos of my previous ride.

Farewell to my Xiao Hei 小黑 Honda Fit DOB May 2006.

This was how it looks when I just got him back in 2006.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4390811509_27e193ac05_o
The original looks straight from the PI.

Of course, I changed the rims to bronze sports alloy immediately after collection so as not to have its value drop too much. An old friend was with me when I collected the car. I still remembered how nervous I was when I entered the expressway for the first time. I was like crawling at probably 40-50km/h at the extreme left lane since I like just passed my driving test a week ago. But soon, I was driving 小黑 way past the limits.

And then, I added kits. Corrmann kit. Costed me more than $1.5K+. I was like the first five people to own this body kit. Was extremely pleased with this bodykit looks that I continued with this bodykit throughout the span of driving it.

Some photos for memories.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4390811839_dcd31e21d6_oXiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4390812029_70c776186c_o Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4391579516_ca0dd1c3bc_o
With that huge *** bumper, it covered my stock exhuast completely. And off I went to install a titanium tip to the stock exhuast making it look more sporty.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4394432201_801cdac009

But later on, I just put on Remus to make it look and sound a little nicer.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4395199948_873712c0a0_o

The last photo below is quite close to how it looked like when I handed over 小黑 to C&C to get 小白 koup. The only difference was that it was a lot more dirty, not as shiny, rims have been changed and windscreen banner removed (3rd year inspection).

An excellent car, great fuel economy but it has been through too much. Time to let it rest.

This should be the first and probably last compact hatch I will ever drive. Not that I dun like them, but I think I crave for boot space and want to try new types of cars.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4390812581_b88fa658b0_o

And so, a coupe now. Probably, either a SUV or convertible in 3 years+ time.

Last edited by NiVleK on 1st March 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 9:20 pm

wow.. nice one! Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362
but 40-50km/h at the extreme right lane? Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_eek
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 1st March 2010, 9:23 pm

woah nice kit! thumbsup
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 9:48 pm

whitechoco wrote:wow.. nice one! Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362
but 40-50km/h at the extreme right lane? Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_eek

left la. I edited it when you post this. LOL.

Typo.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st March 2010, 9:59 pm

NiVleK wrote:
whitechoco wrote:wow.. nice one! Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362

left la. I edited it when you post this. LOL.

Typo.
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Lol scare me.. hahaa
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 10:06 pm

winn wrote:woah nice kit! thumbsup

Thanks thanks. Hahaha. Think u see it before right.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 1st March 2010, 10:07 pm

no leh. i never see before leh.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st March 2010, 10:08 pm

winn wrote:no leh. i never see before leh.

Haha. ok. nvm lor. Now you do. Razz
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 1st March 2010, 10:20 pm

hahha yeah
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Empty Xiao Bai @ CSII

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 3:58 pm

Xiao Bai went for CSII today!!! It was a good experience.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400880520_4d3d04feb5_o

Was greeted by a nice lady Pamela and their friendly workers. First they checked through my car thoroughly and found this.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400880304_ffa77fddce_o
These scratches must be from the down slope at the exit of Thomson Medical Center. DAMN!!

Other that that, my car was fine and I left it in the good hands of ppl at CSII. Was told to come back around 4 hours later and that they will call me 1/2 hour in advance. So I went off to somewhere else and did some mugging.

4hours later.....and I come back and saw my Koup just finished and waiting for me!
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400904422_e20a50741f_o

Surprise when I look underneath.....
Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400115681_be4c516979_o
They touched up the scratch marks for me without me requesting for it. Good service! Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 332362

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400115435_af60bed1cc_o
超级白!Hahaha Super White Koup. Super Xiao Bai Koup!

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400115885_570113ed4a_o
You just love this. Suddenly I didn't regret pulling out the KOUP wordings.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400115805_f6c4e729c0_o

Its really white lor.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400115739_fb5f38e712_o

Ok I cheated a little by blowing the highlights but you get the point.

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400880816_5b12b1117c_o

See reflections!!!!

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400116013_940a34a5e8_o

Chrome is nice.

Overall, I am satisfied with the results. The paint feels silky smooth already. Most importantly, CSII has a two year warranty. Should my brightness/shiniess fall below 10% of 80.9. I get a free application of CSII after two years.

And oh, they have quite a nice waiting area too!

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400881122_6350d17c88_o

Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 4400881042_d41d86daf2_o
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd March 2010, 4:02 pm

wah!! i miss that silky feeling! it is just very great when u collected it right?? thats hw i felt also.. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_razz
btw, cant really see which part is the scratch.. cos too upclose.. haha
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 4:05 pm

whitechoco wrote:wah!! i miss that silky feeling! it is just very great when u collected it right?? thats hw i felt also.. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_razz
btw, cant really see which part is the scratch.. cos too upclose.. haha

That's on the bottom left of the front bumper. Xiao Bai Koup (小白“裤”) - Page 3 Icon_mad
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 5:53 pm

Heavy rain in the west!!! Sian!!! My new CSII coating is gone!!!! Sigh~
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd March 2010, 5:59 pm

oh no! u got to bring it back to re-do again.. wait.. how come it doesnt rain at my office??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 6:10 pm

Its heavy rain at the Jurong West side...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next