Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Kurttan CNY new update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Kiang on 25th February 2010, 9:37 am

eric lee wrote:
kurttan wrote:Maybe this might look good too!


Bro how much your rear spoiler cost?


if i am not wrong S$300 from HOS
avatar
Kiang
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by kurttan on 25th February 2010, 1:55 pm

eric lee wrote:
kurttan wrote:Maybe this might look good too!


Bro how much your rear spoiler cost?

Yap, spoiler done in HOS @ $300 with installation.

kurttan
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by kurttan on 25th February 2010, 1:59 pm

Divine wrote:yo bro u photoshop or really stick like tat? seems like u like emblem alot hehe y nv change the retro K?

HA.. of cos its newly stick it on. Yap, jus ordered retro K emblem from terrier. Need to wait till march shipment.

kurttan
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Divine on 26th February 2010, 12:04 am

kurttan wrote:
Divine wrote:yo bro u photoshop or really stick like tat? seems like u like emblem alot hehe y nv change the retro K?

HA.. of cos its newly stick it on. Yap, jus ordered retro K emblem from terrier. Need to wait till march shipment.

haha the new K will be a nice addition...
avatar
Divine
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Type R logo

Post by sabrecruz on 3rd March 2010, 2:24 am

With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

sabrecruz
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Divine on 3rd March 2010, 9:09 am

sabrecruz wrote:With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

err wats ur point?? lolx
avatar
Divine
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by sabrecruz on 3rd March 2010, 10:31 pm

Divine wrote:
sabrecruz wrote:With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

err wats ur point?? lolx


My point is that, the TYPE R thingy looks out of place (full stop) coz it's not a Honda Civic. I saw a Hyundai accent car having a PORSCHE logo on his bonnet and his car got banged real bad. The other point is don;t make us Forte's a laughing stock. Having said my points, it's your car

sabrecruz
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by kurttan on 4th March 2010, 12:39 am

sabrecruz wrote:
Divine wrote:
sabrecruz wrote:With all due respect, each car has it's identity. Let us all Forte n Koup owners have our own identity. Like what some bros here said, it's best to remove it coz it's looks weird. However, the "sport" word of the left is cool! If one were to put "quattro", you will know it's Audi. Cheers!

err wats ur point?? lolx


My point is that, the TYPE R thingy looks out of place (full stop) coz it's not a Honda Civic. I saw a Hyundai accent car having a PORSCHE logo on his bonnet and his car got banged real bad. The other point is don;t make us Forte's a laughing stock. Having said my points, it's your car

Pls update my latest pic or ur old brain! u got nothing better to do then adding salt & pepper.

kurttan
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by sabrecruz on 4th March 2010, 4:48 am

Hey bro. I commented on your car not YOU. So dun defame me online where everyone can read like what we see on YouTube about the Pastor. Either you apologise now or I am reporting you to the moderators and sueing you. Read my words "Wish due respect" in the beginning. And what I commented are facts that's all. If you wanna get personal, then speak with my lawyer. I am giving you a chance to apologise. Thank you.

sabrecruz
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by NiVleK on 4th March 2010, 7:45 am

mods mods mods!!!

Got ppl want to eat 素
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Siaoster on 4th March 2010, 8:08 am

Guys, its very sad to see such things from happening.

Owners have their rights to do watever they deem fit to their car. There are no comments to categorize under right or wrong whenever forums are involved.

Forums are places whereby pple share information, make new friends and not criticising each other, flaming each other or pushing each other's heads into the water. There is no point in doing such actions.

When TS is about to start a thread, he or she must be able to take things easily and calm, as everyone has their own individual taste. Not all will share the same taste and not all will have the opposite.

This maybe the 1st forum for some members and maynot be as well.
For those who are first time engaged in a forum, learn.
For those who are not the first time engaged in a forum, you should know how forum works.

Let the above be a reminder for all.

Thread Closed

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Kurttan CNY new update

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum