Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Alpine White

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 1:59 am

Just thought I join in the fun and expose my white Forte here as well

The 1st pic is a simple shot of my new car on collection day at C&C Pandan Gardens.


Last edited by alpineccm on 3rd March 2010, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 2:06 am

On the 2nd day....decide to do a bit of upgrading...



avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 2:10 am

Finally the finished product. Asthetically it is not as nice as original, but it is something I can live with.

avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 2:11 am

With all the lights on....

avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by shawnseah82 on 11th January 2010, 4:17 am

Is that a pocket or slot for things to put?
avatar
shawnseah82
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by melburn on 11th January 2010, 6:51 am

Just curious, why do u want to change ur player since u nt using LCD player.
avatar
melburn
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by NiVleK on 11th January 2010, 7:26 am

i also curioous...
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by kysoong on 11th January 2010, 8:34 am

beats me too
avatar
kysoong
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Kiang on 11th January 2010, 9:16 am

cos life is always full of surprises ..
avatar
Kiang
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 9:46 am

shawnseah82 wrote:Is that a pocket or slot for things to put?

Yep it is pocket slot in place of the empty slot
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 10:00 am

melburn wrote:Just curious, why do u want to change ur player since u nt using LCD player.

NiVleK wrote:i also curioous...

kysoong wrote: beats me too

Kiang wrote:cos life is always full of surprises ..

Simple reasons, the stock HU does not satisfy me, I don't watch TV or DVD when driving, I don't need GPS, I like my music, and I want the best for my music that I can afford when I am driving.

Besides I never like double din HU, and I really love my Alpine HU

Guess I am the odd one here, ha ha...
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 10:19 am

not odd.... only the one who knows what he wants....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by zhuzhumao on 11th January 2010, 10:55 am

wahh.. forego a 6 cd changer cum ipop connection to a cd player he wants.. i salute..
avatar
zhuzhumao
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 11:06 am

zhuzhumao wrote:wahh.. forego a 6 cd changer cum ipop connection to a cd player he wants.. i salute..

I have another 6 discs CD changer under the front passenger seat, and a iPod connection hidden inside the glove compartment, which I think is safer as my ipod will not be exposed.

I have tried the stock HU CD changer, and in my opinion, it is a bit troublesome to slowly load the discs 1 by 1.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by longbow on 11th January 2010, 11:10 am

Does your Alpine headunit come with IPOD connectivity?
avatar
longbow
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by longbow on 11th January 2010, 11:11 am

woops didnt see that last post
avatar
longbow
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Solidlight on 11th January 2010, 12:43 pm

Cool man, nice mats as well.

Solidlight
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 12:44 pm

btw.... what makes ur forte humble?
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by scorpey on 11th January 2010, 2:49 pm

White forte always nice! thumbsup
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba? Very Happy
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 3:49 pm

JuanST wrote:btw.... what makes ur forte humble?

Ha ha, just trying to sound humble and polite thats all. With so many nicely done up Forte and Koup here, I see also very envious. And getting poisoned too.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 3:49 pm

Solidlight wrote:Cool man, nice mats as well.

Freebies from my SE. I requested for red colour.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 3:50 pm

alpineccm wrote:
JuanST wrote:btw.... what makes ur forte humble?

Ha ha, just trying to sound humble and polite thats all. With so many nicely done up Forte and Koup here, I see also very envious. And getting poisoned too.

yalah.... go mu... ur eye pop out... some forte does not look like forte anymore....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 3:57 pm

scorpey wrote:White forte always nice! thumbsup
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba? Very Happy

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 3:59 pm

alpineccm wrote:
scorpey wrote:White forte always nice!
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba?

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.

after that not so humble anymore....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 4:02 pm

JuanST wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
JuanST wrote:btw.... what makes ur forte humble?

Ha ha, just trying to sound humble and polite thats all. With so many nicely done up Forte and Koup here, I see also very envious. And getting poisoned too.

yalah.... go mu... ur eye pop out... some forte does not look like forte anymore....

Too bad I had a very important event during the last Meet Up. It will be nice to meet all the other Forte owners and admire their rides.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 4:03 pm

u will have ur chance.... some owners are oredi doing dekit and install new set of poisons....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 4:04 pm

JuanST wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
scorpey wrote:White forte always nice!
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba?

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.

after that not so humble anymore....

Ha ha...yeah
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by scorpey on 11th January 2010, 4:06 pm

alpineccm wrote:
JuanST wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
scorpey wrote:White forte always nice!
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba?

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.

after that not so humble anymore....

Ha ha...yeah

no no.. still humble.. till the moment he turns on his set of ICE den no more humble.. grin
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Nightstar96 on 11th January 2010, 4:07 pm

JuanST wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
scorpey wrote:White forte always nice!
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba?

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.

after that not so humble anymore....


Well humble = outside stock = power pack under the hood (hu knows maybe put turbo liao)
Hee Hee
avatar
Nightstar96
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 4:11 pm

Nightstar96 wrote:
JuanST wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
scorpey wrote:White forte always nice!
as for the HU, agreed tat asthetically its not as nice as stock.. but i guess sound quality is much better ba?

Yep. Now trying to save enough to add a sub + mono amp, and the ICE for my car will be complete.

after that not so humble anymore....


Well humble = outside stock = power pack under the hood (hu knows maybe put turbo liao)
Hee Hee

If my new car number open 4D 1st prize, that may be a possibility, ha ha
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 4:31 pm

so lets pray u win......
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Juz@kid on 11th January 2010, 4:43 pm

Can e car USB n e steering control be use after u change e HU....
avatar
Juz@kid
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 5:10 pm

Juz@kid wrote:Can e car USB n e steering control be use after u change e HU....

Unfortunately no. But I think there may be some other HU that are able to do that. Anyway, I am already used to using the handheld remote control.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 14th January 2010, 12:52 am

Just in case there are any rare species like me who wants to destroy the look of the beautiful stock center console with a single din panel, this is how the panel looks like on its own. And btw, I got it from bro Terrier, so check with him if you are interested.


avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by kapitan on 14th January 2010, 7:57 am

so where is your stock panel???
avatar
kapitan
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 14th January 2010, 9:05 am

kapitan wrote:so where is your stock panel???

My stock panel with the stock HU is kept at home. It'll be fitted back when I sell or scrap my car.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Terrier on 15th January 2010, 12:48 am

alpineccm wrote:Just in case there are any rare species like me who wants to destroy the look of the beautiful stock center console with a single din panel, this is how the panel looks like on its own. And btw, I got it from bro Terrier, so check with him if you are interested.



haha nice bro.. anyway dont shy being the odd one out as everyone knows what they want their ride best.. for me is you request, I try find for u.. that is the way to keep everyone unique in their own setup

hope to see u in next MU!
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Terrier on 15th January 2010, 12:56 am

Juz@kid wrote:Can e car USB n e steering control be use after u change e HU....

bro alphine.. u can buy universal modular for this..

it can fit most alphine model =)
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 15th January 2010, 1:06 am

Terrier wrote:
alpineccm wrote:Just in case there are any rare species like me who wants to destroy the look of the beautiful stock center console with a single din panel, this is how the panel looks like on its own. And btw, I got it from bro Terrier, so check with him if you are interested.



haha nice bro.. anyway dont shy being the odd one out as everyone knows what they want their ride best.. for me is you request, I try find for u.. that is the way to keep everyone unique in their own setup

hope to see u in next MU!

You are definintely one of the most poisonuous person around in this forum, ha ha.

Now to find other ways to "beautify" the center console panel
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 15th January 2010, 1:09 am

Terrier wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:Can e car USB n e steering control be use after u change e HU....

bro alphine.. u can buy universal modular for this..

it can fit most alphine model =)

Do share more info about this. Is it a kind of adapter for the stock steering wheel controller or another steering wheel controller that has to be attached to the steering wheel?
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 17th January 2010, 2:08 am

Finally found the time to do a bit of rim shopping and changed the stock rims. Just managed 1 pic before I left for an appointment with friends.

avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by NiVleK on 17th January 2010, 8:05 am

A bit too much blurring leh...if you dun blur the foreground, effect more natural and realistic. Got Bokeh effect.
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 17th January 2010, 10:35 am

NiVleK wrote:A bit too much blurring leh...if you dun blur the foreground, effect more natural and realistic. Got Bokeh effect.

Just a bit of PS fun. Didn't make it to look photogenic. The idea is more to hide the background. Still hoping to find some time to take some proper pics.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by NiVleK on 17th January 2010, 11:31 am

alpineccm wrote:
NiVleK wrote:A bit too much blurring leh...if you dun blur the foreground, effect more natural and realistic. Got Bokeh effect.

Just a bit of PS fun. Didn't make it to look photogenic. The idea is more to hide the background. Still hoping to find some time to take some proper pics.

Nice rims. I got a similar one after I scratched my bronze rims deep deep. LOL
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 17th January 2010, 11:44 pm

NiVleK wrote:
alpineccm wrote:
NiVleK wrote:A bit too much blurring leh...if you dun blur the foreground, effect more natural and realistic. Got Bokeh effect.

Just a bit of PS fun. Didn't make it to look photogenic. The idea is more to hide the background. Still hoping to find some time to take some proper pics.

Nice rims. I got a similar one after I scratched my bronze rims deep deep. LOL

Bronze will look nice on white also, but I always had in my mind a rim with some red. And this is the rims that had pass my wife's approval
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by h0usefly on 18th January 2010, 12:31 am

May I know how much ur rims cost??

h0usefly
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 31st January 2010, 3:47 am

Another view of my rims...

avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 31st January 2010, 3:49 am

Plus some cosmestic touchup... which I just got from Bro Terrier

avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by winn on 31st January 2010, 3:50 am

woah beautiful rims! =)
avatar
winn
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by alpineccm on 31st January 2010, 3:53 am

winn wrote:woah beautiful rims! =)

Thanks. The rims were selected by my wife
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Alpine White

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum