Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by JuanST on 11th January 2010, 4:04 pm

whitechoco wrote:
chernobyl wrote:
hahah..... i'm still sourcing ard for feedback and then decide if 1 2 do anot.... HID most probably will do it.... either for headlight or foglight.... there is a MO for 7000k light bulb.... waiting for the seller to post pic see how is the effect.
ooo.. change lights will affect warranty or nt ah? hmm...

they wont change the lite for u if it spoil.... if stock become spoil... they replace free....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:04 pm

hmm.... not too sure leh.... any expert can ans that? HID made in china only 130 and below.... but heard that color might 'run' after a while
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 4:09 pm

scorpey wrote:her sunroof already partially gross black liao.. if stick somemore den sunroof not "outstanding" anymore Razz
white car with white lights is nice~ but HID a bit "irritating" to most drivers.. can keep ur foglamp orange, i find orange lights attract more attention during heavy down pour den white light.. anyway jus my 2cents worth.. Smile
u r right.. stick black liao cant see sunroof then not nice.. hehe.. actually partly i dun really like HID cos i scare i will be labelled as "ah lian"

JuanST wrote:

they wont change the lite for u if it spoil.... if stock become spoil... they replace free....
like that ah.. hmm.. then i need to tink further.. hehe

chernobyl wrote:hmm.... not too sure leh.... any expert can ans that? HID made in china only 130 and below.... but heard that color might 'run' after a while
wah might 'run' then cannot lah.. hehe
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:16 pm

haha.... if only we can tint our windows till so dark legally http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-koup-owners-f28/new-koup-roadruns-grill-t1539.htm....then it will look so much nicer.
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 4:18 pm

chernobyl wrote:haha.... if only we can tint our windows till so dark legally http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-koup-owners-f28/new-koup-roadruns-grill-t1539.htm....then it will look so much nicer.
ya loh! then i will definitely do dark ones lk tt. feel so exposed now with no solar film yet.. lol
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:21 pm

haha.... too many things to change.... pocket not deep enough. thinking of doing LED on headlight (audi style).... nt vy ex....
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Terrier on 11th January 2010, 4:25 pm

bro.. u call me so many times.. u haven do ar!!

Lolz i tot u bought it there?
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by alpineccm on 11th January 2010, 4:25 pm

Actually white light or HID light is becoming too common in Singapore. There isn't much wow factor nowadays, and some badly installed HID light equiped cars only served to irritate the other drivers.

Anyway, in my opinion, Koup does not need those fancy lightings to attract attention. Koup by itself is already an attention magnet.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:26 pm

Terrier wrote:bro.. u call me so many times.. u haven do ar!!

Lolz i tot u bought it there?

1 2 buy.... but they dun have black base.... only white base. then ask me to go back again when the stock come in..... so haven decide....

for HID, duno 1 2 do headlight or foglight....


Last edited by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:28 pm

btw, bro terrier.... our light bulb is H1 and H7.... not H4
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Terrier on 11th January 2010, 4:36 pm

oppsss sorry.. haha wrong info.. haha H4 is my bro honda airwave =X
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:37 pm

ur HID install how long already? got problem so far?
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Terrier on 11th January 2010, 4:44 pm

so far no problem.. loving it.. after putting it my mom said WOW.. so bright!!
avatar
Terrier
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Corgel on 11th January 2010, 4:46 pm

whitechoco wrote:
scorpey wrote:her sunroof already partially gross black liao.. if stick somemore den sunroof not "outstanding" anymore Razz
white car with white lights is nice~ but HID a bit "irritating" to most drivers.. can keep ur foglamp orange, i find orange lights attract more attention during heavy down pour den white light.. anyway jus my 2cents worth.. Smile
u r right.. stick black liao cant see sunroof then not nice.. hehe.. actually partly i dun really like HID cos i scare i will be labelled as "ah lian"

i think wat chernobyl means it the rest of the roof excluding the sunroof ba, like the roadruns grill pic... I'm still wrestling with myself over wanna do it or not...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 4:47 pm

haha.... corgel.... if u do it must take pic.... then i got reference liao....
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 4:50 pm

Corgel wrote:

i think wat chernobyl means it the rest of the roof excluding the sunroof ba, like the roadruns grill pic... I'm still wrestling with myself over wanna do it or not...
oh i mean, cos sunroof is black.. if put black sticker, all will be same colour so sunroof wun be so obvious liao
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 5:01 pm

haha.... i like the moonroof feel.... and looks
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 5:04 pm

chernobyl wrote:haha.... i like the moonroof feel.... and looks
bro, u got try driving with the sunroof open? i tried once at night... air con was on but will still feel hot after that.. lol.. maybe must open windows also?
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 5:08 pm

depending on weather.... if cooling then i open the sunroof. window not everytime down. sometimes only tilt the sunroof upwards, nv open fully.... but nt that hot leh....
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 5:12 pm

chernobyl wrote:depending on weather.... if cooling then i open the sunroof. window not everytime down. sometimes only tilt the sunroof upwards, nv open fully.... but nt that hot leh....
ohh.. maybe thats y, cannot open fully.. i opened fully. i guess all the aircon go out.. lol..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by chernobyl on 11th January 2010, 5:14 pm

i got open fully also.... but without air con on....
avatar
chernobyl
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 11th January 2010, 5:16 pm

whitechoco wrote:
Corgel wrote:

i think wat chernobyl means it the rest of the roof excluding the sunroof ba, like the roadruns grill pic... I'm still wrestling with myself over wanna do it or not...
oh i mean, cos sunroof is black.. if put black sticker, all will be same colour so sunroof wun be so obvious liao

haha.. yah, i guess corgel thot we misinterpret as the sticker going to stick over sunroof.. Laughing

i open sunroof a lot.. like the feel plus brighter in the cabin.. but not hot leh.. even during day time (unless a very hot day).. so long car is moving not so tat hot lah.. whitechoco, why u open sunroof and air con.. waste ur fuel wor.. but if u open side windors, wind will blow in n ur hair going to be messy..haha.. but its cooler to wind down side windows if ur air con is off..
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Corgel on 11th January 2010, 5:36 pm

oops... lol... chernobyl, if u wanna see how it looks like then see the roadruns pic lor, mine also racing red... I still got 2 months to think it over, car haven't arrive yet...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Corgel on 11th January 2010, 5:36 pm

sis whitechoco, what other mods u doing next?
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 5:51 pm

scorpey wrote:[haha.. yah, i guess corgel thot we misinterpret as the sticker going to stick over sunroof.. Laughing

i open sunroof a lot.. like the feel plus brighter in the cabin.. but not hot leh.. even during day time (unless a very hot day).. so long car is moving not so tat hot lah.. whitechoco, why u open sunroof and air con.. waste ur fuel wor.. but if u open side windors, wind will blow in n ur hair going to be messy..haha.. but its cooler to wind down side windows if ur air con is off..
ya lo.. shld off aircon then wun waste fuel.. haha....next time i try..

Corgel wrote:sis whitechoco, what other mods u doing next?
erm... the bling gear and pedals i guess.. after i do the PPS and put solar film..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Siaoster on 11th January 2010, 6:12 pm

whitechoco wrote:
chernobyl wrote:
hahah..... i'm still sourcing ard for feedback and then decide if 1 2 do anot.... HID most probably will do it.... either for headlight or foglight.... there is a MO for 7000k light bulb.... waiting for the seller to post pic see how is the effect.
ooo.. change lights will affect warranty or nt ah? hmm...



Nah it won't Smile
if it will, juz change back to normal light bulbs before gng for servicing
so far nvr hear before that chg light bulbs will affect warrenty claim

has anyone came across this?

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by KnightRider on 11th January 2010, 7:18 pm

not for KIA....heard from friends that...for chevolett....change bulb they also go and void warranty...siao...
avatar
KnightRider
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 11:38 pm

Little additions Razz



avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by NiVleK on 11th January 2010, 11:52 pm

become cute cute liaos....
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by daleo on 11th January 2010, 11:55 pm

sis. When's your bling bling accessories coming in...
avatar
daleo
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 11th January 2010, 11:58 pm

daleo wrote:sis. When's your bling bling accessories coming in...
lol.. when i have done my PPS and solar film.. hehe
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by NiVleK on 12th January 2010, 12:02 am

Put too dark solar film not good.

Cannot see the cute guy or girl inside the koup. LOL
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Nightstar96 on 12th January 2010, 8:55 am

whitechoco wrote:Little additions





this is the best recomanded mod ever! cheap, cute and gain lots of reputations!
avatar
Nightstar96
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Corgel on 12th January 2010, 9:23 am

whitechoco wrote:
daleo wrote:sis. When's your bling bling accessories coming in...
lol.. when i have done my PPS and solar film.. hehe

better do ur pps fast, then no need to keep washing...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 12th January 2010, 10:02 am

koup does come with solar flim now? i thot standard freebie...
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 10:08 am

Nightstar96 wrote:
this is the best recomanded mod ever! cheap, cute and gain lots of reputations!
really meh?

Corgel wrote:
better do ur pps fast, then no need to keep washing...
yup.. fix appt to do PPS tis fri liao..

scorpey wrote:koup does come with solar flim now? i thot standard freebie...
bro, it comes with the rike cool but i opted out.. gg to do outside..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scalar on 12th January 2010, 10:12 am

better dun show my other half with d kittens, wait she shall wanna add in my koup....
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by keigo on 12th January 2010, 10:12 am

Nightstar96 wrote:
whitechoco wrote:Little additions


this is the best recomanded mod ever! cheap, cute and gain lots of reputations!

we got the same clip....
avatar
keigo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 12th January 2010, 10:13 am

oic.. so which PPS u gonna do? "SK-II" ar? haha..
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by freemanuk on 12th January 2010, 10:16 am

scorpey wrote:koup does come with solar flim now? i thot standard freebie...

Bro, not sure about koup, but solar flim is not standard freebie for forte.
avatar
freemanuk
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 10:16 am

scalar wrote:better dun show my other half with d kittens, wait she shall wanna add in my koup....
lol.. not even one kitten allowed?

keigo wrote:we got the same clip....


scorpey wrote:oic.. so which PPS u gonna do? "SK-II" ar? haha..
haha.. ya loh.. lol!
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 12th January 2010, 10:20 am

freemanuk wrote:
scorpey wrote:koup does come with solar flim now? i thot standard freebie...

Bro, not sure about koup, but solar flim is not standard freebie for forte.

Oh, Yahor.. but they giving away so much tat i thot its "Standard"..

Whitechoco>> Enjoy the silky feeling.. but smoothness will gone after 2-3 car wash Razz
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 10:23 am

scorpey wrote:
Oh, Yahor.. but they giving away so much tat i thot its "Standard"..

Whitechoco>> Enjoy the silky feeling.. but smoothness will gone after 2-3 car wash Razz
hehee.. okiee..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 12th January 2010, 10:27 am

whitechoco wrote:
scorpey wrote:
Oh, Yahor.. but they giving away so much tat i thot its "Standard"..

Whitechoco>> Enjoy the silky feeling.. but smoothness will gone after 2-3 car wash Razz
hehee.. okiee..

but after PPS, ur paintwork is protected lor.. to get tat SK-II feeling.. u can always apply urself using the milky "lotion" they give to u.. grin
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 10:31 am

scorpey wrote:

but after PPS, ur paintwork is protected lor.. to get tat SK-II feeling.. u can always apply urself using the milky "lotion" they give to u.. grin
ohh.. then i must learn hw to use it liao.. lol.. u also did the "SK-II" ?
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by scorpey on 12th January 2010, 11:02 am

whitechoco wrote:
scorpey wrote:

but after PPS, ur paintwork is protected lor.. to get tat SK-II feeling.. u can always apply urself using the milky "lotion" they give to u.. grin
ohh.. then i must learn hw to use it liao.. lol.. u also did the "SK-II" ?

Hehe.. yah, done my SK-II abt 6 mths liao.. condition still pretty good.. considering the $50 "Touch-up" package now.. once a while i will do "mask" using the lotion provided for my forte lor.. can pass u some tips if u keen..
avatar
scorpey
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 11:05 am

scorpey wrote:
Hehe.. yah, done my SK-II abt 6 mths liao.. condition still pretty good.. considering the $50 "Touch-up" package now.. once a while i will do "mask" using the lotion provided for my forte lor.. can pass u some tips if u keen..
ohh! great! i need lots of tips.. hehe
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by JuanST on 12th January 2010, 11:51 am

whitechoco wrote:
scorpey wrote:
Oh, Yahor.. but they giving away so much tat i thot its "Standard"..

Whitechoco>> Enjoy the silky feeling.. but smoothness will gone after 2-3 car wash
hehee.. okiee..

then dun wash the car....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by keigo on 12th January 2010, 11:52 am

JuanST wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
scorpey wrote:
Oh, Yahor.. but they giving away so much tat i thot its "Standard"..

Whitechoco>> Enjoy the silky feeling.. but smoothness will gone after 2-3 car wash
hehee.. okiee..

then dun wash the car....

lolz... end up you feel dirt then silky...
avatar
keigo
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by whitechoco on 12th January 2010, 11:54 am

keigo wrote:
then dun wash the car....

lolz... end up you feel dirt then silky... [/quote]
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Whitechoco's Snow Princess

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum