Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 7th January 2010, 1:55 pm

stasystylez wrote:haha my SE haven't call me yet le.
she say will call me when to collect and tell me my number.
going to tell her the number when she call before she tell me.
scare her.
haha.. today register is it? normally 3 days after u can collect liao

joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
stasystylez wrote:woo! just check.

99X0R
cool!! congrats.. when collecting?

gong xi! choco, wad time u gg to collect? can help to confirm bluetooth? thks Very Happy
thxs bro! gg now.. lol.. meeting SE at 230pm.. i will check for the BT.. hehe
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JuanST on 7th January 2010, 1:57 pm

choco, congrtas... now u can put all ur poisons
and time to get more.......
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 7th January 2010, 2:10 pm

joA wrote:
gong xi! choco, wad time u gg to collect? can help to confirm bluetooth? thks Very Happy

so when urs coming ???

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by vehemoth on 7th January 2010, 2:12 pm

stasystylez wrote:can check thru lta using singpass what number plate we kana izzit?

Can ask stupid question? how to check?

Update: sorry, found the answer to my own stupid question!
My car got registered also! SJU99**

vehemoth
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by joA on 7th January 2010, 2:27 pm

max wrote:
joA wrote:
gong xi! choco, wad time u gg to collect? can help to confirm bluetooth? thks Very Happy

so when urs coming ???

next week

vehemoth wrote:
stasystylez wrote:can check thru lta using singpass what number plate we kana izzit?

Can ask stupid question? how to check?

Update: sorry, found the answer to my own stupid question!
My car got registered also! SJU99**

where?
avatar
joA
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by vehemoth on 7th January 2010, 2:52 pm

Just go to the one motoring website and log in using singpass.
Then go check the assets registered under you and you'll see the car plate number there.

joA wrote:
max wrote:
joA wrote:
gong xi! choco, wad time u gg to collect? can help to confirm bluetooth? thks

so when urs coming ???

next week

vehemoth wrote:
stasystylez wrote:can check thru lta using singpass what number plate we kana izzit?

Can ask stupid question? how to check?

Update: sorry, found the answer to my own stupid question!
My car got registered also! SJU99**

where?

vehemoth
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 7th January 2010, 5:47 pm

JuanST wrote:choco, congrtas... now u can put all ur poisons
and time to get more.......
thxs bro!

to the rest of u, i do have the BT kit.. and btw, the auto folding mirror no stock indeed. got to install at the first servicing.. which is 2-3 weeks later..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by joA on 7th January 2010, 6:00 pm

whitechoco wrote:
JuanST wrote:choco, congrtas... now u can put all ur poisons
and time to get more.......
thxs bro!

to the rest of u, i do have the BT kit.. and btw, the auto folding mirror no stock indeed. got to install at the first servicing.. which is 2-3 weeks later..

u're back so fast!? your wait is finally finally over cheers thks for checking out the BT Very Happy
haiz... how come can run out of stock when they noe so many Koups coming.

now waiting for ur before and after makeover pics!
avatar
joA
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by omg2doors on 7th January 2010, 6:01 pm

wah sian.. mirror no stock...-__-

post pics!
avatar
omg2doors
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 7th January 2010, 6:03 pm

haha.. fast meh? i spent 1.5 hrs at the collection centre leh..

i tink they probably never order the stock in time?? scratch
but they really got a lot of cars in this shipment.. i saw a lot of them still covered with the white white layer of paper..

will try to post some pics tonite.. only taken a few just nw. hehe.. stock pics..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by joA on 7th January 2010, 6:04 pm

actually no stock now oso ok.. cuz can collect faster haha!
avatar
joA
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 7th January 2010, 6:09 pm

haha.. ya.. my SE also says dun wan to hold the car just becos the auto folding nt avail
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 7th January 2010, 10:53 pm

happy for u sis.. & as usual, stupid cnc...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 7th January 2010, 11:31 pm

scalar wrote:happy for u sis.. & as usual, stupid cnc...

think rite now shld be bz washing her Koup Razz

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 7th January 2010, 11:57 pm

avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by daleo on 8th January 2010, 12:04 am

C&C seems to have a problem with logistics...
avatar
daleo
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by ginn on 8th January 2010, 12:08 am

just checked onemotoring website...all the details are in...registered on 5th jan.. called my se this afternoon...said maybe tomorrow got CHANCE...dunno what chance he is talking about...

i suspect this cos they ordered too many kia in and is now having a problem to install the local accessories...that is why it is taking a little longer...

but then again they should have anticipated this...i mean they have been in business long enough to have these experience rite??

ginn
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 12:10 am

ya la...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 8th January 2010, 12:18 am

scalar wrote:happy for u sis.. & as usual, stupid cnc...
call ur SE again soon! lol.. im the first to collect from my SE cos i always ask her to faster.. lol..

max wrote:think rite now shld be bz washing her Koup Razz
err... i went to the car wash..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 8th January 2010, 12:19 am

whitechoco wrote:
scalar wrote:happy for u sis.. & as usual, stupid cnc...
call ur SE again soon! lol.. im the first to collect from my SE cos i always ask her to faster.. lol..

max wrote:think rite now shld be bz washing her Koup Razz
err... i went to the car wash..

manual or auto car wash ???

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 8th January 2010, 12:22 am

max wrote:manual or auto car wash ???
the manual snow wash @ caltex.. after realising the windscreen and sunroof v dirty
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 12:22 am

whitechoco wrote:
scalar wrote:happy for u sis.. & as usual, stupid cnc...
call ur SE again soon! lol.. im the first to collect from my SE cos i always ask her to faster.. lol..

max wrote:think rite now shld be bz washing her Koup Razz
err... i went to the car wash..

today went to settle d paper works....
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 8th January 2010, 12:24 am

whitechoco wrote:
max wrote:manual or auto car wash ???
the manual snow wash @ caltex.. after realising the windscreen and sunroof v dirty

beta wash clean clean tmr photoshoot leh ... haha btw ur camera ready ???

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 8th January 2010, 12:27 am

scalar wrote:today went to settle d paper works....
ohhh good good!! then can get ur ride next week liao..

max wrote:beta wash clean clean tmr photoshoot leh ... haha btw ur camera ready ???
hahaa.. wash clean liao. camera ready also.. hehee.. but it would be better if it is still bright when taking photo leh.. cos my flash nt power one ok.. hahah
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 12:29 am

den i'll bring my small camera along as well... or can get a car park opposite den switch on high beam...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 8th January 2010, 12:31 am

scalar wrote:den i'll bring my small camera along as well... or can get a car park opposite den switch on high beam...

hmmm .... maybe I kapo my dad's camera n bring along ... juz in case Very Happy

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 8th January 2010, 12:32 am

just bring all ur cameras lah..
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by max on 8th January 2010, 12:38 am

whitechoco wrote:just bring all ur cameras lah..

ok chk !!! battery full ... kapo liao ... Very Happy

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by godspeedyou on 8th January 2010, 1:08 am

hope the next batch that comes will have everything installed le, no need hassle back to get this and that.
avatar
godspeedyou
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by ah_paul on 8th January 2010, 6:25 am

godspeedyou wrote:hope the next batch that comes will have everything installed le, no need hassle back to get this and that.

Hope the nxt batch comes SOON even better.

ah_paul
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 9:12 am

ah_paul wrote:
godspeedyou wrote:hope the next batch that comes will have everything installed le, no need hassle back to get this and that.

Hope the nxt batch comes SOON even better.

Any news when the next shippment is?
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by Mac on 8th January 2010, 9:31 am

I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.
avatar
Mac
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 9:38 am

Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JuanST on 8th January 2010, 9:44 am

kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

too long man.....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 9:50 am

JuanST wrote:
kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

too long man.....

Yap.... pple ard me keep asking when i get my car. i almost forget i book a car. Haha
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 9:59 am

i already forgotton dat i booked a new car too.........
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JuanST on 8th January 2010, 10:00 am

since the 2 of u oredi forgot, pls send me the contacts of ur se...
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by Mac on 8th January 2010, 10:01 am

kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

Booked mine on 24th October. 2 days after you. My SA stated Feb/March also but there is a small hope that the car will come in on the 15th shipment and collect end of Jan. Like I said, I am not raising my hopes too high.
avatar
Mac
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 10:04 am

JuanST wrote:since the 2 of u oredi forgot, pls send me the contacts of ur se...

my se u sure vomit blood...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JuanST on 8th January 2010, 10:06 am

i hope u guys get it sooner than later....
it feels like hell to wait and especially if u find out that the
other fellow is getting it already... ur neck become long like
Karen women.....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JuanST on 8th January 2010, 10:07 am

scalar wrote:
JuanST wrote:since the 2 of u oredi forgot, pls send me the contacts of ur se...

my se u sure vomit blood...

whats a bit more... i oredi lost too much blood with my se....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by whitechoco on 8th January 2010, 10:18 am

i saw my twin koup at my office this morning!! wonder who it belongs to! SJU89XX
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 10:22 am

wow sis, there will be more & more twins coming...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 10:25 am

scalar wrote:
JuanST wrote:since the 2 of u oredi forgot, pls send me the contacts of ur se...

my se u sure vomit blood...

not sure our SE the same person??? my SE's name is Li_ _ _l Tan.
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 10:29 am

Mac wrote:
kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

Booked mine on 24th October. 2 days after you. My SA stated Feb/March also but there is a small hope that the car will come in on the 15th shipment and collect end of Jan. Like I said, I am not raising my hopes too high.

Initally stated Jan/Feb when i booked on 22oct bt now my SE said march!!!
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by jeRrRKKKK on 8th January 2010, 10:31 am

any OPC got your car yet?

jeRrRKKKK
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 10:54 am

to bro kelvin79, our se not d same la...
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by JF_Koup on 8th January 2010, 10:55 am

kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:
kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

Booked mine on 24th October. 2 days after you. My SA stated Feb/March also but there is a small hope that the car will come in on the 15th shipment and collect end of Jan. Like I said, I am not raising my hopes too high.

Initally stated Jan/Feb when i booked on 22oct bt now my SE said march!!!

bro, what colour you choose?? why so late??
avatar
JF_Koup
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by scalar on 8th January 2010, 11:15 am

think is not abt which colour, it's more abt cnc F up....
avatar
scalar
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by kelvin79 on 8th January 2010, 11:16 am

JF_Koup wrote:
kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:
kelvin79 wrote:
Mac wrote:I was told next shipment is on 15 Jan. Another big shipment and mine is supposed to be part of that shipment. However, I've learned not to rely on that info 100%, the only sure bet is the actual collection.

Tks for the info. when u book? mine on 22oct. SA state in march....

Booked mine on 24th October. 2 days after you. My SA stated Feb/March also but there is a small hope that the car will come in on the 15th shipment and collect end of Jan. Like I said, I am not raising my hopes too high.

Initally stated Jan/Feb when i booked on 22oct bt now my SE said march!!!

bro, what colour you choose?? why so late??

mine white 1.6A.
avatar
kelvin79
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum