Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Online Games - Gamers show urself.......

+23
Xenthias
ForteBoy
bushi_do
KURO
shawnseah82
mighty meow
GotCash
EvoForte
Mahinda
benng33
kapitan
Elixir99
nocash
aural
KingJerry
S.C
longbow
psionix
The Blue Cruiser
impact2001
unlimitedz
NiVleK
JuanST
27 posters

:: General :: Hobbies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Games - Gamers show urself.......

Post by unlimitedz 28th November 2009, 10:22 pm

o-lvl??? jk rite?? forte park in sec skl?!?!?
GTA is nice...

The White Cruiser wrote:
GotCash wrote:Age of Empires III
Modern Warfare II
Combat Arms
Blackshot
GTA San Andreas

Used to play Dota

don't play too much, next year's O-level. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 256379
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Games - Gamers show urself.......

Post by NiVleK 28th November 2009, 10:40 pm

lol. maybe teacher? got to set paper? lol
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 28th November 2009, 11:06 pm

hehe, maybe you are newbie lah. try to figure out the relationship between Gotcash and Nocash, then you will know. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 256379
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 29th November 2009, 11:59 pm

one is cashman and the other is cashboy
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th November 2009, 1:24 am

couples?? close friends?? cousins?? dad son?? lolx...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 30th November 2009, 5:08 pm

Hi Guys... any 1 play before 9dragons? i not very sure how long this game is but somehow i find it nice.
Currently i'm playing that and there's alot of singaporean in the server too.
care to join?
click below. BTW if u guys really playing join the server starts with "N" cant rem that server liao and choose (tianjin location to be begger character so that we can be in the same group).. cheers

http://sg.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A3xsfNPXihNL4DMAZJEj4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEzZmI5cjY4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NnMQR2dGlkA1NHMDAxMF8y/SIG=11gq42nnb/EXP=1259658327/**http%3a//9dragons.acclaim.com/
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 30th November 2009, 5:11 pm

deh, the link goes to yahoo news Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Lol This one bah:
http://9dragons.acclaim.com/
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 30th November 2009, 9:07 pm

anyone play online 2029???
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 30th November 2009, 11:02 pm

Lol i am NoCash de son. hahaha.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:09 am

serious?? dad n son??
GotCash wrote:Lol i am NoCash de son. hahaha.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 1st December 2009, 1:31 am

unlimitedz wrote:serious?? dad n son??
GotCash wrote:Lol i am NoCash de son. hahaha.

as they said...
gotcash took all the cash from nocash.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 1st December 2009, 8:43 am

haa.. din notice that longbow.. thanks for the link... btw u planning to play that game?
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 2nd December 2009, 12:42 am

still considering, how is the gameplay like? any screenshots?
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 2nd December 2009, 12:59 pm

my fingers are not as agile as before..... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 3rd December 2009, 10:38 pm

just played a round of BF2 online. stupid punkbuster kept disrupting my internet connection. and i puked after an hour of motion graphics.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 3rd December 2009, 11:10 pm

bro longbow, i think u can get to see screen shot in the u tube... veri nice game.. u should try
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 3rd December 2009, 11:20 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:
Elixir99 wrote:L4D II Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i downloaded the demo and am currently abusing those zombies right now... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_twisted

The Demo cannot play on Mac rite? scratch
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 3rd December 2009, 11:26 pm

Mahinda wrote:
Elixir99 wrote:L4D II Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yo bro. I play L4D2 too!! Add me on steam id: Mahindarouss. We can bang bang some zombies together.

I am quite "illiterate" to games pal, but i play L4D2 at "HIGH" at Katong. lol!
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 4th December 2009, 7:52 am

KingJerry wrote:I'm going to look for my bf2 CD now..

Going to try and play it.. But not much servers for bf2 liao right?
Cool game alot shooting heard alot singaporean voice will snipping enemie haha Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 4th December 2009, 11:09 am

But now BF2 servers all overseas.. Very lag to play in. Sad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 4th December 2009, 11:29 am

yea, so its time to migrate from BF2 to ....

Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 1112856-modern_warfare_2_cover_large
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 4th December 2009, 11:36 am

I brought MW2 also.. Sold within a day.. Cannot be played on xbox at all.. Hard to control!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th December 2009, 11:37 am

try Gamearena, the best known server available for players. they don't have a single lag. just join and play the game at the wildest mood. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 256379

but because they are the best servers, a lot of expert players will join in, making the game even more fun but easy to die. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin but i love working with them via squads, man, they are leaders in disguise, much better than our pay-and-pays. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th December 2009, 12:15 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:try Gamearena, the best known server available for players. they don't have a single lag. just join and play the game at the wildest mood. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 256379

but because they are the best servers, a lot of expert players will join in, making the game even more fun but easy to die. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin but i love working with them via squads, man, they are leaders in disguise, much better than our pay-and-pays. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_lol

cant even win against my kids using psp playing that medal of honor.... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ... what chance against all the pros...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th December 2009, 4:20 pm

you old already... reaction not that fast. Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 256379
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 4th December 2009, 6:48 pm

KingJerry wrote:I brought MW2 also.. Sold within a day.. Cannot be played on xbox at all.. Hard to control!
Me PC play invite my cousin and play mutilplayer online yeah
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 6th December 2009, 3:40 pm

longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 6th December 2009, 9:40 pm

wah. there goes 300USD
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 7th December 2009, 1:33 pm

fierce! the guy deserved it though
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 8th January 2010, 10:23 pm

Me now playing Torchlight on Mac .... I have a PS3 and will soon migrate it and my full-hd sony lcd to my wife house.

Waiting on FF13, SC2, D3, to name a few....
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 9th January 2010, 7:23 am

now we revert to dragon age..... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 9th January 2010, 1:28 pm

Eagerly anticipating Battlefield bad company 2.. Razz
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by KURO 9th January 2010, 1:54 pm

JuanST wrote:now we revert to dragon age..... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_smile

Finished playing through Dragon Age on PS3 6 times...
1) Human Arcane Warrior (Good)
2) Human Blood Mage (Evil)
3) Human Champion (Good)
4) City Elf Ranger (Good)
5) City Elf Assassin (Evil)
6) Dwarf Berserker (Good)
KURO
KURO

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 10th January 2010, 10:48 pm

L4D2 for me!!
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by ForteBoy 10th January 2010, 11:28 pm

Mini MU For a LAN session ?! lol!
ForteBoy
ForteBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 26th January 2010, 9:28 pm

shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 26th January 2010, 10:20 pm

Hey Shawn, the battlefield bad company 2 is it available for PC?
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnseah82 26th January 2010, 10:29 pm

GotCash wrote:Hey Shawn, the battlefield bad company 2 is it available for PC?
Oh
yeah i pre-order at EA web for my PC quite cheap $56++ only Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_cool
shawnseah82
shawnseah82

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenthias 1st February 2010, 12:59 pm

Any WoW player around???

Gorgonnash US server! Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Xenthias

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 1st February 2010, 2:49 pm

errmmm..... i say liao also pai sei ... i still playing cs cz cs source
cs> counter strike haha any cs player here keke Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th February 2010, 6:28 pm

just finished dragon age - the origins..... Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th February 2010, 7:44 pm

almost completing mass effect 2....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 20th February 2010, 12:21 pm

Anyone playing Battlefield: Bad company 2 Beta now???
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 20th February 2010, 4:44 pm

Battlefield 2.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by lBlOlSlSl 22nd February 2010, 7:03 pm

Xenthias wrote:Any WoW player around???

Gorgonnash US server! Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Me~ Ex player actually~ haha This game suck too much time and nearly broke up with gf cos of it...very evil game Online Games - Gamers show urself....... - Page 2 Icon_twisted ...but its nice~ lvl80 Fire Mage
lBlOlSlSl
lBlOlSlSl

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 28th February 2010, 11:14 pm

DOTA all the way!! GODLIKE KILLS!!!!

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2