Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions

+21
dandeana21
muff
Juz@kid
fire fox
KingJerry
Hello Kitty
froakies
ReDeViL
andikong
Dark Knight
nocash
unlimitedz
kapitan
The Blue Cruiser
kysoong
KnightRider
longbow
Daniel^Bigcow
greatgazoo
keigo
Siaoster
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 8:12 am

Come come, suggest the next MU locations and dates

This coming MU most likely will clash with xmas and new year seasons.
that is when many pple will have their own programmes with friends and families, unless they bring all of them to the meetup ahhahah
Having the 8th MU in the 1st 2 weeks of december also seems too soon.

Convoy on Xmas Eve and New Year eve is possible provided its not in town area, as you all know, such festives either town roads are closed for celebration if not it will jam packed.

So what you guys say about the the next locations ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty Re: [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions

Post by keigo 23rd November 2009, 8:43 am

I think 2nd week of Dec will be gd...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Empty Re: [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 8:53 am

venues ?

the places i can think of is

Ikea car park , bottle tree park, seletar dam (if got convoy)
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd November 2009, 9:52 am

2nd or 3rd week of Dec should be the best time, any later than that will be quite impossible as everyone will be busy with the upcoming season holiday.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 9:55 am

Christmas Eve I confirm out. The last week of Dec also most likely will be away. 11th Dec also will be away. :-) So looks like I can only make it on the 4th or 18th weekend. :-)

Ikea carpark?? Which Ikea?? :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd November 2009, 9:57 am

lol initially I was thinking Queensway IKEA.... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Suspect
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 10:00 am

Yeah I thought so too!! :-)

Near my work place!! I dun mind!! Hahahaha!! :-)

If MU at the other Ikea, then looks like West Siders have to convoy over already. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd November 2009, 10:04 am

But I don't think Queensway carpark is big rite compare to the one at Tampines?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 10:27 am

Guys/Gals, have we done a mass photoshooting? As in formation photoshooting.....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 10:54 am

Yeah gazoo, I know not big enough!! Hehehe!! :-)

knightrider, I think first few MU we had. You are talking about the cars right?? :-)

Think the most recent few MUs, too many cars already and everyone only have time chatting and checking out poisons!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd November 2009, 10:58 am

KnightRider wrote:Guys/Gals, have we done a mass photoshooting? As in formation photoshooting.....

Yes, we have done that before [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_smile but we can always do it again since every MU we have new faces.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 11:11 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah gazoo, I know not big enough!! Hehehe!! :-)

knightrider, I think first few MU we had. You are talking about the cars right?? :-)

Think the most recent few MUs, too many cars already and everyone only have time chatting and checking out poisons!! :-)

Yeah Yeah....I'm just thinking, since we have quite a number of cars, can do mass car parade photohshooting....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 11:51 am

We need a wide open space to do mass photoshoot.

if its a night MU , we need a reasonably litted carpark, what i can think of is Tampines Ikea carpark and Changi dono which terminal carpark, i rmbered somewhere in this forum someone posted a pic of other car group doing their photoshoot there.

West side, i cant think of any major open carparks with reasonable lightings. anyone ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 11:56 am

Changi would be T3....we see if its night or day MU loh..hehehhehe
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd November 2009, 11:59 am

T3 car park B - basement 3... confirm day or night also can! [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_smile

but then $2.50 for first 3 hrs of parking... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Suspect
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 12:13 pm

kysoong, u can afford, dont worry, Razz
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 12:27 pm

I cannot afford wor how?? Hahaha!! :-) Plus in there more difficult to smoke!! Not good!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 1:23 pm

wah piang then i think we skip the chargable carparks
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 23rd November 2009, 1:34 pm

not sure where this place is, but you can guess the white building behind:

http://www.oneshift.com/articles/viewarticlephoto.php?artid=613#2

recommended.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 1:39 pm

ok wats that place ? haha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 23rd November 2009, 1:49 pm

Dec likely i will be away, for holidays and work.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 1:56 pm

kapitan wrote:Dec likely i will be away, for holidays and work.

how many mths in advance must i book you Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 23rd November 2009, 1:58 pm

Siaoster......book for next year christmas!! Hahaha!! :-)

December difficult lah!! Hehehehe!! Its a family celebration time. For some, even more so than CNY. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd November 2009, 2:33 pm

KnightRider wrote:kysoong, u can afford, dont worry, [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_razz

ya rite... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_sad

i was also thinking of the carpark beside ICA Building... but too bad no shelter
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 2:57 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:not sure where this place is, but you can guess the white building behind:

http://www.oneshift.com/articles/viewarticlephoto.php?artid=613#2

recommended.

I think its beach road area...from the distance...it could be near the F1 track....outside the track area...went there before...

Republic Ave
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 3:00 pm

anybody knows the area of the F1 pit well whethe can we hold our next MU there ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 23rd November 2009, 3:01 pm

Anyone work in the area? can help to check? hehe...

The last time i was there was on Feb, very few lamps...quite dark
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 23rd November 2009, 3:20 pm

changi beach..???

want to catch ghost.. convey to old changi hospital... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd November 2009, 4:31 pm

Siaoster wrote:anybody knows the area of the F1 pit well whethe can we hold our next MU there ?

A few days ago when I was driving past over the flyover, I saw a few people on the track, but no cars
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 24th November 2009, 4:02 pm

Can help rush Koup release... then it will b hell of a fun!! [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_bounce
We can go OCH for photos + explore!!!! [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_farao
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 4:37 pm

wats OCH ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 24th November 2009, 4:38 pm

Siaoster wrote:wats OCH ?

old chinese house... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Lol
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 24th November 2009, 5:03 pm

Old Chinese Hustler??

Original/Old Cheese Ham??
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th November 2009, 5:52 pm

Alamak!!! Old Changi Hospital lah.... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_lol
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 6:21 pm

alamak not nice to go OCH lah, cos some may bring kids and there are females around, unless u wana be deafen by their screaming lolx

but with Keigo around i think we are safe hahhahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 6:26 pm

Ok, lets get 10 places to list down before we start a vote on the date and venue and whether there will be a convoy. if there is a convoy, the start point and end point will be the 1st 2 highest voted venue

1) Bottle Tree Park
2) Tampines Ikea Car Park
3) F1 pit
4) Seletar Dam
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)

those who see this post early has the advantage to suggest the place. 5 more needed !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 24th November 2009, 7:57 pm

Sengkang or Ponggol la!!!! kekekekeee this time Day time can?
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 24th November 2009, 8:21 pm

keigo wrote:
old chinese house... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Lol
This Old Chinese House, full of open field car park - the place is Mount Emily and the house still around. Took this beautiful old property just last week while traveling along the Old Mt Sophia Road.

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Old_ho10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 24th November 2009, 9:16 pm

just a suggestion, seletar airport...
lotsa space especially if wanna take formation pic...bad thing is that not much shelter so timing of meetup has to be a good time...
a few pic below on the K-Series meetup some time back which was featured in Hotstuff magazine...enjoy..

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions CommitteeatWork

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions HidingintheShade

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions IMG_2394

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions IMG_2398

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions IMG_0317
got raised platform for ppl to take pic of formation also.... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_lol

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions IMG_2082

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 8-2

pix courtesy of K-Series Club SG... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 332362

another alternative i can think of is marina south carpark........
only thing now is to hope my car is out of workshop by then.... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_redface
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 9:43 pm

Dark Knight wrote:Sengkang or Ponggol la!!!! kekekekeee this time Day time can?

too less details hahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th November 2009, 9:45 pm

Ok, lets get 10 places to list down before we start a vote on the date and venue and whether there will be a convoy. if there is a convoy, the start point and end point will be the 1st 2 highest voted venue

1) Bottle Tree Park
2) Tampines Ikea Car Park
3) F1 pit
4) Seletar Dam
5) Old Chinese House @ Old Mt Sophia Road (can explore heritage house)
6) seletar airport
7)
8 )
9)
10)
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 24th November 2009, 10:02 pm

I am looking forward to catching the koups on the next meetup, I see some have already received theirs [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Alien
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 24th November 2009, 10:46 pm

longbow wrote:I am looking forward to catching the koups on the next meetup, I see some have already received theirs [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Alien

Here are some pics from the Guangzhou 2009 Motor Show. Incidentally the SHUMA is the name for Koup in China
and some other concept models from Hyundai.

[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 12589710
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 12589711
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 12589712
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 12589510
[ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions 12589511
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 25th November 2009, 12:33 am

woo kawaii!!!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 25th November 2009, 12:47 am

Chinese Garden @ west??
wasted tangs dynasty is not thr anymore....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 25th November 2009, 1:15 am

Siaoster wrote:

too less details hahha

haha, for Sengkang I thought of the Stadium there, but the carpark may be an issue unless we all park at the side of the road.

For Ponggol, I believe there alot of vacant area we can find and MU. I also not sure if Ponggol beach there got space or nt as never been there b4. Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th November 2009, 8:05 am

Dark Knight wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

too less details hahha

haha, for Sengkang I thought of the Stadium there, but the carpark may be an issue unless we all park at the side of the road.

For Ponggol, I believe there alot of vacant area we can find and MU. I also not sure if Ponggol beach there got space or nt as never been there b4. Smile

Punggol Beach there the carpark are mostly "dirt tracks" and the carparks are not big. Anyone knows of any big carpark where can cater to the cars ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th November 2009, 8:06 am

unlimitedz wrote:Chinese Garden @ west??
wasted tangs dynasty is not thr anymore....

Is there a big free carpark at Chinese Garden ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by froakies 25th November 2009, 10:19 am

Yes, but normally quite full. Next to the restaurant? Or Jurong Hill? After the last MU, think normal carparks can't accomodate us..... [ 8th Meet Up] Date and Venue Suggestions Contributions Icon_biggrin
froakies
froakies

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 25th November 2009, 11:09 am

So i think we can skip Chinese Garden, Jurong Hill If I am not wrong need to pay also right, the last impression i had is Jurong Hill carpark also quite small ? or am i wrong? hrm..
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next