Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

+23
ano57
KingJerry
hikaru80
tower7
lukester
zujzuj
shendoh
KnightRider
Juz@kid
muff
zleipnir
rockstarforte
GPon
jimixer
Divine
Hello Kitty
aural
NiVleK
ace
keigo
Siaoster
impact2001
longbow
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:53 pm

muff wrote:
GPon wrote:
keigo wrote:
Helo Kitty wrote:Keigo...

Video clear... n nice.... Who was the lucky one infront of u....

muff.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Lol

heng leh.. he took all the limelight... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cool

but is a guy thou.. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz

video keep showing my backside .....so paisek.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_redface

car backside still acceptable.... but not ur S..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 684438
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup)

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:56 pm

GPon wrote:
aural wrote:
Divine wrote:nite video lolx end up in a mass in PIE lolx but nevertheless it was good!!! =)

Cannot imagine if it is the other way from kallang to turf. Some sure holland until no tmrw.

But now since we know the turf city place next time want to MU there also easier. That place much better than kallang in terms of space and visibility. Plus have alot of space to test drive fastrider's car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol

Turf city is very spacious with considerably sufficient spotlight... cooling as well.. a choice venue for night MU

yup,, dat will one of our permanent Nite MU spot... still there r other places we hv yet to test market...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 12:59 pm

GPon wrote:Pai say cant tag along for the convoy.. halfway have to go off... such a pity... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_mad

nex convoy, i will block e exit so dat u canot chow halfway.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol hahaha
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 1:03 pm

zleipnir wrote:wah... nice leh... haha i join in next MU Razz

dun juz say hor.... make sure u cum e nex one.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 1:09 pm

longbow wrote:encik... Kallang spell sala...

dats e result of "ponteng" spelling lesson.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 1:13 pm

jimixer wrote:X'mas eve Forte Orchard Parade is sure going to be a head turner! 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cool

orchard convoy i will give a miss... juz canot tahan e orchard rd jammed.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 316913
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 1:16 pm

GPon wrote:
jimixer wrote:X'mas eve Forte Orchard Parade is sure going to be a head turner! 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cool

i think all the have air horn to be fitted esp. KingJerry must change.. the org Taxi horn don really works. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz

no need use horn... ask keigo to shout from his 2L rooftop... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 21st November 2009, 1:24 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
GPon wrote:

i think all the have air horn to be fitted esp. KingJerry must change.. the org Taxi horn don really works. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz

no need use horn... ask keigo to shout from his 2L rooftop... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_twisted

I think police will go stop his car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 21st November 2009, 1:24 pm

jam, give all the party pple more time to take pictures and admire our rides!!! 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st November 2009, 1:34 pm

aural wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
GPon wrote:

I think police will go stop his car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol

as long his car n not e whole convoy.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 612380
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 21st November 2009, 5:09 pm

GPon wrote:

Hahaha.....yeah...after testing our horns.....KingJerry....CHANGE!!
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 5:14 pm

fawh nap shot video with the music man !

nice work Lao Encik Keigo (Master Warrent Officer Keigo) 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 5:15 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
aural wrote:
keigo wrote:
aural wrote:
Divine wrote:nite video lolx end up in a mass in PIE lolx but nevertheless it was good!!! =)

Cannot imagine if it is the other way from kallang to turf. Some sure holland until no tmrw.

But now since we know the turf city place next time want to MU there also easier. That place much better than kallang in terms of space and visibility. Plus have alot of space to test drive fastrider's car. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol

ya ya... next time I want to test drive 10 round to confirm the feel.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Lol

He come with one full tank end of MU, fuel light comes up. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol
(He see liao dun dare to come next MU.)

nex MU, Slow Ryder will still cum to let u ppl test drive his ECU reflash but.....

there be charges.... $$$$..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol

haha his car kana rape last nite hahaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 7:04 pm

aural wrote:
ace wrote:
Siaoster wrote:....Well done guys ! when can we do it again 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Christmas Eve loh..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Xmas eve want to do it = asking for it. The traffic plus mata on alert. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_lol

haha xmas eve , jam till dono like wat....
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 7:05 pm

longbow wrote:yea but that stretch confirm jam

i think xmas eve orchard will be close for celebration also right ? 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Fresse
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 7:10 pm

Juz@kid wrote:
GPon wrote:

King Jerry, get from ano the hella horn, thats is a bloody good horn, think a few of the members had installed it liao.

think ano left one last set lolx

I am still thinking where to fix on my bike man...
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by shendoh 21st November 2009, 8:00 pm

thanks for the photo bro longbow u r the most hardworking guy going around taking photo man respect! lah.

not to forget our loud speaker bro keigo too thanks for the video and line up of the convoy
shendoh
shendoh

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 21st November 2009, 8:55 pm

shendoh wrote:thanks for the photo bro longbow u r the most hardworking guy going around taking photo man respect! lah.

not to forget our loud speaker bro keigo too thanks for the video and line up of the convoy

So next MU I expect to see lio and snitch tattoo at your back right... thumbsup
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by zujzuj 21st November 2009, 9:21 pm

thank you very much for organising, turning up & the kind fun sharing last night.
Night convey is exciting Smile

zujzuj

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st November 2009, 9:49 pm

haiz.. sounded so fum.... looking forward to the next MU...

Moderator do something.. can start voting for dates liao.. haha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 9:52 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:haiz.. sounded so fum.... looking forward to the next MU...

Moderator do something.. can start voting for dates liao.. haha

not sound, it IS fun 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st November 2009, 9:54 pm

!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st November 2009, 9:55 pm

BTW am waiting for u to tell me MORE!!!!
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 10:00 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:BTW am waiting for u to tell me MORE!!!!

abt what ? 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_eek
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 10:03 pm

abt ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 21st November 2009, 10:16 pm

Glad the MU was good. hopefully I can join the next one.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 21st November 2009, 11:11 pm

Siaoster wrote:

abt what ? 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_eek

You don't know jabo meh.... they like grandmother story.....like who is there...what they do huh....you what...is it? Like that also can, huh?......

Ya...something like that.....

They don't like poem which speak a lot in a few words......hahaa...

I think I better scram for the night......hahhaa

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 21st November 2009, 11:40 pm

Ace...

You looking for trouble is it....

!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 22nd November 2009, 1:00 am

Our 1st night MU and convoy movement to Kallang was great. 25 out of 29 Fortes arrived at Kallang which is a very good turnout. Thanks to Longbow, Keigo, Fast rider who kept the convoy movement smooth and enjoying. 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cheers 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cheers 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cheers

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 1:04 am

keigo wrote:
shendoh wrote:thanks for the photo bro longbow u r the most hardworking guy going around taking photo man respect! lah.

tattoo at back......side ? lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 22nd November 2009, 1:09 am

Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

tattoo at back......side ? lol

Great idea..

Next MU convoy should arrange him to be infront of Keigo for filming the "backside" 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_cheers ,, definitely Nicer then muff.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_bounce
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru80 22nd November 2009, 1:17 am

It was indeed a very beneficial meetup sessionfor all of us. It also showcase a lot of "POISONs" on our Forte. Still feeling the power on fastrider's Forte. Strong pickup and power... Zooomm..... and let fly... Guess our Forte has to go for ECU refresh. Hahaha....

hikaru80

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 22nd November 2009, 2:35 am

Taxi horn is cute la! Very Happy

Horn + car camera + sparks + filter + servicing..

1 at a time.. if not will got broke soon! Very Happy
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 22nd November 2009, 9:03 am

KJ,
and also think u nd to sent urself in for SERVICING cos u ganna poison til quite jialut too. Haahaha.....

If I go MU tink I oso same same!!
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 22nd November 2009, 10:33 am

Helo Kitty wrote:Ace...

You looking for trouble is it....

!@#$%*&^%$#@#$%^&*(

Er....Don't know anybody by the name of trouble. Why?

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 22nd November 2009, 10:47 am

keigo wrote:

eh.... presume tats iPhoto09 issit?
Solid montage.... ^_^
I must resist the temptation to join the "White" side... the Mac white.>.<
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 22nd November 2009, 10:47 am

power la... i no go.. see no rain liao...
So many turn up.. I better don go from now on.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 612380
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd November 2009, 1:11 pm

ano57 wrote:power la... i no go.. see no rain liao...
So many turn up.. I better don go from now on.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 612380

canot la... we need u coz if ah siao alone e outrider sure canot tahan one....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd November 2009, 1:14 pm

Helo Kitty wrote:KJ,
and also think u nd to sent urself in for SERVICING cos u ganna poison til quite jialut too. Haahaha.....

if scare kana poison... pass me ur money n let e poison be mine..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 612380 hehehe
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 22nd November 2009, 1:53 pm

Juz@kid wrote:

if scare kana poison... pass me ur money n let e poison be mine..... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 612380 hehehe

Hahahah! Wait long long also don't have! =p
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 3:38 pm

hikaru80 wrote:It was indeed a very beneficial meetup sessionfor all of us. It also showcase a lot of "POISONs" on our Forte. Still feeling the power on fastrider's Forte. Strong pickup and power... Zooomm..... and let fly... Guess our Forte has to go for ECU refresh. Hahaha....

but then last heard that the ECU refresh price is no longer at the introductory price
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 3:39 pm

Juz@kid wrote:

lucky ash didnt puke when i was trying to catch up to the top of the convoy haha

hope i did a good job at the convoy 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_redface
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd November 2009, 8:37 pm

Siaoster wrote:
hikaru80 wrote:It was indeed a very beneficial meetup sessionfor all of us. It also showcase a lot of "POISONs" on our Forte. Still feeling the power on fastrider's Forte. Strong pickup and power... Zooomm..... and let fly... Guess our Forte has to go for ECU refresh. Hahaha....

but then last heard that the ECU refresh price is no longer at the introductory price

anibody,, correct me if im wrong.. heard e price for e ECU reflash is now 3X e introductory price......
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 22nd November 2009, 8:45 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

lucky ash didnt puke when i was trying to catch up to the top of the convoy haha

hope i did a good job at the convoy 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_redface

since e whole convoy end up at e correct place... i give u credit for dat.... 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 332362 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 332362
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 22nd November 2009, 10:03 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

No worries, you were excellent! thumbsup
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 23rd November 2009, 12:45 am

I should have lent my camera to those with passengers, they could have taken convoy shots. But then very dark also
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 23rd November 2009, 7:51 am

longbow wrote:I should have lent my camera to those with passengers, they could have taken convoy shots. But then very dark also

He or she should also hold a big flash light on the other hand hahhahha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd November 2009, 8:45 am

haiz... pity that cant stay till so late - son was going to be cranky so got to go hm n let him zzz....

at least CFO approve the HU liao... keke 7th Night Meetup Photos and Aftermath (1st Night Meetup) - Page 2 Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 23rd November 2009, 8:50 am

KingJerry wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

just passed by to collect shirt..... then have to leave so soon.... anyway....not much lite show there... or is there?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 23rd November 2009, 8:53 am

JuanST wrote:
KingJerry wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:

just passed by to collect shirt..... then have to leave so soon.... anyway....not much lite show there... or is there?

bro, were u the one who need to pick up ur daughter?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next