Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

+35
Dummyhalf
CruSheR
gobal100
accelus
keigo
max
joA
keo
omg2doors
whitechoco
Leo78
Zonda S 4.1
maxx
impact2001
ano57
kysoong
JuanST
chernobyl
hellbabe
hanxiang87
dav12tan
DarkPrince
Mac
SoBeR
unlimitedz
redkoup
johnno
NiVleK
scalar
crazyfox
viper007
KnightRider
skyalan79
Spiritseye
epig
39 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty Re: Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:41 pm

forte3737 wrote:
epig wrote:hi people, just came back from lengkee and have settled all the outstanding payments and paper work.

yes, as per topic, my koup will be arriving in 2 wks. So will be waiting for SE to call to collect car.

btw, carplate will be starting from SJU from on onwards unless register now which is SJT9XXX series.

Also, i've checked with my SE regarding the shipment this time round and according to her it's a very small shipment. About 10 koups only..
and are mostly manual koups.

And i saw that lime green koup just now at the service bay. Confirmed it's a company vehicle driven by their boss who is staying in the west area. So that's the very 1st koup that is on the road.

Finally, the long wait is over.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 332362

prepare to be scratched.

=.=
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Empty Re: Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time!

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:41 pm

omg2doors wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:?? r u sick or wat?? Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Kopfschuettel
forte3737 wrote:
epig wrote:hi people, just came back from lengkee and have settled all the outstanding payments and paper work.

yes, as per topic, my koup will be arriving in 2 wks. So will be waiting for SE to call to collect car.

btw, carplate will be starting from SJU from on onwards unless register now which is SJT9XXX series.

Also, i've checked with my SE regarding the shipment this time round and according to her it's a very small shipment. About 10 koups only..

And i saw that lime green koup just now at the service bay. Confirmed it's a company vehicle driven by their boss who is staying in the west area. So that's the very 1st koup that is on the road.

Finally, the long wait is over.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 332362

prepare to be scratched.

i think this is a threat. so if epig kena, know who to look for. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Fresse

ya i think so too.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 4:43 pm

bro epig, how's ur car so far? u pump new tank of petrol already? how much?
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:47 pm

chernobyl wrote:bro epig, how's ur car so far? u pump new tank of petrol already? how much?

yeah man. yesterday night just pumped at about 100km to empty.

eh after discount + redeemed UOB's Uni$ is about 67 or 68. cant rmb. receipt still inside car will show u ltr.

ride wise so far so gd but got some noise coming from the top sunroof area and left side door. need to let them know during the 1k servicing.

and when turing, still abit worried cause cant sometimes cant really see curbs. lol and scratched my rims again last night when going up MSCP.. -.-

Last edited by epig on 30th November 2009, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th November 2009, 4:48 pm

a wk 70-80 i presume...
chernobyl, how ur ride????
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:51 pm

unlimitedz wrote:a wk 70-80 i presume...

erm.. depending on how much u drive ba. after collecting my ride, i travelled quite abit also for work so within 1 wk, it was the 2nd tank.

hope it gets better after the run-in period and the 1k service.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 4:58 pm

shd be ard there depending how much left inside ur tank when u pump. cause the previous one was 78.. -.-

latest one is about 68.. so see when u pump lor.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 4:58 pm

collected mine on saturday afternoon. very impressed with the car.... upon collection still got 1/2 tank petrol... till now still left 2 bar.... abt 8.7l/100km from the meter..... need to train to be light footed on the gas paddle. overall very impressed with the car. is it me only who feels the 1st 2 gears are having too much torque? or maybe i nv release enough of the clutch... lol
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 5:00 pm

epig wrote:

shd be ard there depending how much left inside ur tank when u pump. cause the previous one was 78.. -.-

latest one is about 68.. so see when u pump lor.

hmm.... today nv drive to work cos the season parking haven start for my office. tomorrow onwards will monitor and update on fuel consumotion..
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 5:07 pm

Hmmm visibility that bad to keep scratching rims?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 5:10 pm

chernobyl wrote:collected mine on saturday afternoon. very impressed with the car.... upon collection still got 1/2 tank petrol... till now still left 2 bar.... abt 8.7l/100km from the meter..... need to train to be light footed on the gas paddle. overall very impressed with the car. is it me only who feels the 1st 2 gears are having too much torque? or maybe i nv release enough of the clutch... lol

lol.. right foot too hard, left foot too soft..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 5:12 pm

NiVleK wrote:Hmmm visibility that bad to keep scratching rims?

erm... i turned too early.. -.-

also i lowered the seat all the way to the max.. so depending on how u seat also ba.

but my friends who tried also said cannot see the curbs.

maybe it's my 1st low ride ba. so still havent really get use to it.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 5:17 pm

me too.... sit too low cant really judge properly.... got to go vy slow. my gf keep complaining that the sit too low and the sit belt keep pressing against her neck... lol.
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 5:21 pm

anyway, when i collecting my car, saw the car plate is white(front), yellow(rear).... then check with SE, he say all koup is the same.... std config. went to look ard.... indeed all of the koup is using the same combination. only forte sedan using black front and rear....
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 5:57 pm

chernobyl wrote:anyway, when i collecting my car, saw the car plate is white(front), yellow(rear).... then check with SE, he say all koup is the same.... std config. went to look ard.... indeed all of the koup is using the same combination. only forte sedan using black front and rear....

should be able to request for black black right?
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 5:59 pm

epig wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Hmmm visibility that bad to keep scratching rims?

erm... i turned too early.. -.-

also i lowered the seat all the way to the max.. so depending on how u seat also ba.

but my friends who tried also said cannot see the curbs.

maybe it's my 1st low ride ba. so still havent really get use to it.

I am 1.77 and when i sat in the car, i need to lower all the way down in order for my hair not to be touching the roof....

Hmmmm...think i will see when i collected mine...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 30th November 2009, 6:07 pm

chernobyl wrote:anyway, when i collecting my car, saw the car plate is white(front), yellow(rear).... then check with SE, he say all koup is the same.... std config. went to look ard.... indeed all of the koup is using the same combination. only forte sedan using black front and rear....

bro u mention all of the koup .... how many r there ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 30th November 2009, 6:44 pm

saw 2 other black ones waiting for collection if i'm not wrong....
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 30th November 2009, 7:51 pm

huh? black one also white plate???

duhz????
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo78 30th November 2009, 10:52 pm

ermm...i just sms SE that i wanted my White Koup's number plates to be "black" for both front & back, mins later SE replied : "Noted" Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 332362
Leo78
Leo78

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 11:06 pm

chernobyl wrote:me too.... sit too low cant really judge properly.... got to go vy slow. my gf keep complaining that the sit too low and the sit belt keep pressing against her neck... lol.

lol. yeah ^^ the seat belts.. -.- damn irritating sia.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 30th November 2009, 11:13 pm

chernobyl wrote:bro epig, how's ur car so far? u pump new tank of petrol already? how much?

bro as promised,

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 ShellReceipt

my 2nd tank of petrol. pump when it indicated 100km to empty.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th November 2009, 11:43 pm

epig wrote:
chernobyl wrote:me too.... sit too low cant really judge properly.... got to go vy slow. my gf keep complaining that the sit too low and the sit belt keep pressing against her neck... lol.

u can bring the seatbelt down....or have u done oredi?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 12:07 am

JuanST wrote:
epig wrote:

u can bring the seatbelt down....or have u done oredi?

eh.. you cant for koup..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 1st December 2009, 12:10 am

lol.. epig, u really need to start a new title thread instead of this.. keep seeing it, still thought u nv collected ur KOUP.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 12:20 am

impact2001 wrote:lol.. epig, u really need to start a new title thread instead of this.. keep seeing it, still thought u nv collected ur KOUP.

lol.. ok boss
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 12:40 am

unlimitedz wrote:u'll hit senior member soon.... whitechoco also lotsa post.. hahha.... btw choco seems to mia for quite sme time yeah??
hey guys! lol.. im back! went out of sg for few days over the long weekend lah.. and missed out on a lot of things here leh!! i must go thru all the threads... LOL
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:13 am

ur koup is here. call 1800-go-through-all-threads-you-missed out... hahha..

bro, nice reciept... more or less we'll spend alittle bit higher for petrol.. gotta mod our rite foot first...

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:u'll hit senior member soon.... whitechoco also lotsa post.. hahha.... btw choco seems to mia for quite sme time yeah??
hey guys! lol.. im back! went out of sg for few days over the long weekend lah.. and missed out on a lot of things here leh!! i must go thru all the threads... LOL
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 1:19 am

unlimitedz wrote:ur koup is here. call 1800-go-through-all-threads-you-missed out... hahha..

bro, nice reciept... more or less we'll spend alittle bit higher for petrol.. gotta mod our rite foot first...
LOL! i got a 'shock' with ur first sentence. haha.. thot my koup really here.. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:24 am

LOL... u have no idea man.... check out e petrol consolidations, redkoup butt got kissed, epig tking photo of him showering... tonnes ofnew things man,.. hahah...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 1:27 am

unlimitedz wrote:LOL... u have no idea man.... check out e petrol consolidations, redkoup butt got kissed, epig tking photo of him showering... tonnes ofnew things man,.. hahah...
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_eek Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Lol I will check them all out!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:29 am

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_razz tk ur time 2enjoy...
hope can c post of snowhitechoco real soon... hahah..
whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:LOL... u have no idea man.... check out e petrol consolidations, redkoup butt got kissed, epig tking photo of him showering... tonnes ofnew things man,.. hahah...
Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_eek Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Lol I will check them all out!
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 1:36 am

unlimitedz wrote:Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_razz tk ur time 2enjoy...
whitechoco wrote:
haha.. okay.. i also hope to see pics of ur sexy red koup soon! Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 1:46 am

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_cool patience....
(meanwhile look @redkoup's to satisfy e hunger... hahah)
whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_razz tk ur time 2enjoy...
whitechoco wrote:
haha.. okay.. i also hope to see pics of ur sexy red koup soon! Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st December 2009, 7:32 am

ALL KOUPS BELONG TO ME!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 1st December 2009, 11:37 am

just pump full tank with 100km to empty.... total after UOB discount = $70 (nv redeem smart $)
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 3:59 pm

UOB discount is at where one?
no one here use caltex promo?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 1st December 2009, 5:52 pm

next time go up north to pump.... a fleet of koup.... Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 6:00 pm

whitechoco wrote:UOB discount is at where one?
no one here use caltex promo?

Shell.

Caltex got wht promo?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 1st December 2009, 6:04 pm

hsbc card think got promo at caltex...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 1st December 2009, 6:20 pm

epig...prob can request mod to close this thread....else this thread will always be alive...and u always waiting to collect ur koup..lol
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st December 2009, 6:22 pm

ya caltex got hsbc or ocbc... which is 12% i tink..
UOB how many %?

lol.. i tink we must create a new thread else we always ride on current thread and OT
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 6:35 pm

NiVleK wrote:epig...prob can request mod to close this thread....else this thread will always be alive...and u always waiting to collect ur koup..lol

hmm...

mods.. pls help to change my title to "i've collected my snow white" can ma?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 6:38 pm

whitechoco wrote:ya caltex got hsbc or ocbc... which is 12% i tink..
UOB how many %?

lol.. i tink we must create a new thread else we always ride on current thread and OT

lol.. its ok. anyway new thread created ^^

hmm uob.. eh.. 3% on top of site discount.. so total i think 8% if not wrong.

sry... different cards different %

• Enjoy 7% rebate* when you charge to your UOB Infinite, Empire, and Lady’s
    Solitaire Credit Cards.
  • Enjoy 5% rebate* when you charge to your UOB Platinum, Signature and
    Preferred World Credit Cards
  • All other UOB Credit Cards enjoy 3% rebate*.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 1st December 2009, 6:58 pm

ya man... ot le.....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 1st December 2009, 7:10 pm

epig wrote:

• Enjoy 7% rebate* when you charge to your UOB Infinite, Empire, and Lady’s
    Solitaire Credit Cards.
  • Enjoy 5% rebate* when you charge to your UOB Platinum, Signature and
    Preferred World Credit Cards
  • All other UOB Credit Cards enjoy 3% rebate*.

i think the above mentioned discount is on top of station discount of 5% @ shell. cos they will credit the discount into ur card as smart $.... can redeem anytime u use the card.... not only when put petrol.
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 1st December 2009, 10:37 pm

epig wrote:
omg2doors wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:?? r u sick or wat?? Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Kopfschuettel
forte3737 wrote:

prepare to be scratched.

i think this is a threat. so if epig kena, know who to look for. Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Fresse

ya i think so too.

i am stating a matter of fact. i dun even know you and there is no need for threats. just feel that the koup will attract vandals.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st December 2009, 11:43 pm

Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes Collecting my Snow White in 2 weeks time! - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes
forte3737 wrote:
epig wrote:
omg2doors wrote:
forte3737 wrote:

prepare to be scratched.

ya i think so too.

i am stating a matter of fact. i dun even know you and there is no need for threats. just feel that the koup will attract vandals.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6