Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Which football team do you support?

+47
terrencepang
alpineccm
black knight
DarkPrince
daleo
whipsnade19
freemanuk
crazzycat
TVaddict
Nightstar96
mosabnet
gackthoe
KOD
jaspek
loveforte
newsman
kai
Zonda S 4.1
Fortec
chamot16
Dummyhalf
Dark Knight
saturnz^83
Elixir99
PillowER
leedevil
muff
xiaoxin012
mehmehhh
ReDeViL
FORTELOVER
JuanST
lukester
Daniel^Bigcow
aural
S.C
eric lee
Siaoster
greatgazoo
omg2doors
kapitan
ace
Potatoes
melburn
longbow
The Blue Cruiser
KingJerry
51 posters

:: General :: Hobbies

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which football team do you support?

Post by KingJerry 12th November 2009, 11:53 pm

On a side note, obertan looks good when he's on the pitch.

Sad for my middlesbrough, drifting further and further from the automatic promotion positions..
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which football team do you support?

Post by aural 13th November 2009, 9:14 am

KingJerry wrote:On a side note, obertan looks good when he's on the pitch.

Sad for my middlesbrough, drifting further and further from the automatic promotion positions..

Valencia still needs sometime to settle in the club afterall supporting roles are usually harder to play compared to the striker roles.
Obertan good but he does look like he is going to fall when he is on the ball. Light on the feet for someone his size.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTELOVER 13th November 2009, 9:32 am

Tomorrow night :
Asian Cup Qualifier : 7.30pm National Stadium

Singapore vs Thailand

Go Lion Go!!!!!
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th November 2009, 9:36 pm

Who you think will win the EPL ?

Current odd

MANCHESTER UTD - $3.50
CHELSEA - $1.70
LIVERPOOL - $20
ARSENAL - $3.25
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th November 2009, 11:04 pm

muff wrote:Who you think will win the EPL ?

Current odd

MANCHESTER UTD - $3.50
CHELSEA - $1.70
LIVERPOOL - $20
ARSENAL - $3.25

1) Arsenal
2) Chelsea
3) Man U

LIVERPOOL is a joke. Love Torres though, he's fantastic. Benitez hahahahahaha BoomZzzzzzz.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th November 2009, 9:50 am

Arsenal playing really well now......

Chelsea may have a big problem in Jan when their key players return home for their African cup.....

Man U seems to be losing steam......

will Liverpool be going further down the table ??? Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 14th November 2009, 10:09 am

muff wrote:Arsenal playing really well now......

Chelsea may have a big problem in Jan when their key players return home for their African cup.....

Man U seems to be losing steam......

will Liverpool be going further down the table ??? Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

agreed thumbsup
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonda S 4.1 14th November 2009, 10:14 am

Red Devils for me ! ! since 1975 !

Without CR 7 MU is just lacking in the scoring dept. Look at Chelsea's and Arsenal's Goals scored thus far, that is a good guide who will win the League. The teams that can score lots of goals and to a lesser extent concedes few goals usually end up the Champion!

I just think Chelsea is too good this season, but hopefully with Lampard out for the next 3 weeks. MU can catch them
Zonda S 4.1
Zonda S 4.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 14th November 2009, 10:24 am

CR 7 got attitude problem..though he did inspire MU to win many cups i just do not support him that much. Anyway i'm sure MU will bounce back second half of the season.. bounce
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th November 2009, 10:25 am

Zonda S 4.1 wrote:Red Devils for me ! ! since 1975 !

Without CR 7 MU is just lacking in the scoring dept. Look at Chelsea's and Arsenal's Goals scored thus far, that is a good guide who will win the League. The teams that can score lots of goals and to a lesser extent concedes few goals usually end up the Champion!

I just think Chelsea is too good this season, but hopefully with Lampard out for the next 3 weeks. MU can catch them
sure hope MU can catch up with Chelsea too......me a MU supporter for this season........ next season will depend on where i place my $$$$ Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin .....

muz look out for Arsenal......they are the dark horse and in form currently.....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 14th November 2009, 11:23 am

anyone here into S League?

Personally i feel it's the most competitive league..more fun to watch then EPL.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 14th November 2009, 11:32 am

omg2doors - you must be kidding me eeek
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th November 2009, 11:34 am

sigh as a reds fan i can only hope that a new owner and manager will come along soon
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by kai 14th November 2009, 11:44 am

man u rocks! Although they are not very good this season... But man u still rocks!
kai
kai

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 1:26 pm

I love watching Arsenal play this season. I think they're my adopted EPL team this season!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 14th November 2009, 2:11 pm

adopted EPL? eeek
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 14th November 2009, 4:55 pm

FORTELOVER wrote:Tomorrow night :

Singapore vs Thailand

Go Lion Go!!!!!

Think of going tonight. Grand Stand $10 available on site ?
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th November 2009, 5:12 pm

if it rain tonite.....Lion will hv good chance of winning....
water on pitch will slow down tomyam....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTELOVER 14th November 2009, 5:36 pm

newsman wrote:

Singapore vs Thailand

Go Lion Go!!!!!

not sure..have to go stadium check it out ba Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
FORTELOVER
FORTELOVER

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th November 2009, 6:00 pm

Dummyhalf wrote:adopted EPL? Which football team do you support? - Page 2 684438

Yah his own team not in EPL so have to adopt a new team Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_razz
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 14th November 2009, 6:16 pm

Dummyhalf wrote:adopted EPL? eeek

Cause the team i support, Middlesbrough relegated.. So no live matches.. Sad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 14th November 2009, 9:50 pm

orh..understooded.. Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Fresse
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 14th November 2009, 11:57 pm

FORTELOVER wrote:
newsman wrote:

Singapore vs Thailand

Go Lion Go!!!!!

not sure..have to go stadium check it out ba Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Okie $10 Grand Stand n saw Thai 03 n Sin 01 score. Lots of action in 2nd half. Abt 20,000 pple tonjght.
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 14th November 2009, 11:59 pm

we lost... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 15th November 2009, 12:05 am

The White Cruiser wrote:we lost... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 15th November 2009, 12:24 am

mad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 15th November 2009, 12:25 am

KingJerry wrote:Which football team do you support? - Page 2 316913

Kallang wave do halfway nia. Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 15th November 2009, 12:27 am

Sorry my bad!

cheers cheers cheers

Wanted to go watch today but i overslept! Sad
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 15th November 2009, 12:48 am

i don't bother to watch it anymore. we always lose. Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Sleep
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by mehmehhh 15th November 2009, 1:41 am

KingJerry wrote:
Dummyhalf wrote:adopted EPL? Which football team do you support? - Page 2 684438

Cause the team i support, Middlesbrough relegated.. So no live matches.. Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_sad

sometimes channel 114 shows Championship Football..
Remember watching the Boro vs WBA match..
mehmehhh
mehmehhh

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 15th November 2009, 12:24 pm

Wah channel 114 got show ar.. Sad.. They didn't write in newpaper..

Who would know!

That match boro lost 4 or 5 nil right!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 18th November 2009, 1:39 pm

i support Blackburn Rovers!!! 1995/6 EPL champ if im not wrong. LOL
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 17th December 2009, 10:14 am

wah Arsenal win Liverpool only to draw with Burnley, they must be so disappointed
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 27th December 2009, 8:40 am

wah finally pool win....
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 3rd January 2010, 3:07 pm

damn have to waste energy to play Reading again
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspek 3rd January 2010, 3:14 pm

KingJerry wrote:I support the unorthodox.. Middlesbrough Football Club..

Yes, it's in the championship now.. I love you I love you I love you

How about you guys?

liverpool FC
jaspek
jaspek

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 3rd January 2010, 11:16 pm

Man U just exited the FA cup
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 5th January 2010, 10:40 am

at least we are still in FA cup..
phew...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 5th January 2010, 11:38 am

erm really no one into SLeague?

Tampines Rovers anyone?
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th January 2010, 11:42 am

i still support world cup 2010 - go lions go..... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 5th January 2010, 4:13 pm

hahaha
i support phillipines....

S league ah?
go with home or SAFFC..
hahah Singapore pool give money...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 5th January 2010, 4:59 pm

longbow wrote:Man U just exited the FA cup

Man U exit FA Cup, they can focus on their Champions League. Liverpool exit Champions League liao, only left FA Cup. If they exit FA Cup as well, oh dear...
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 5th January 2010, 8:05 pm

me will be chelsea all the way.
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 12th January 2010, 8:14 pm

Man Utd all the way!
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th January 2010, 5:40 pm

anyone already signed up for the Singtel Mio football early bird promotion ?
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th January 2010, 5:53 pm

muff wrote:anyone already signed up for the Singtel Mio football early bird promotion ?

would like to know if there is any catch ...seems free free and free until mid year...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by mosabnet 13th January 2010, 6:11 pm

Man United is my Love, Support this Club 100%
mosabnet
mosabnet

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 13th January 2010, 6:31 pm

kapitan wrote:
muff wrote:anyone already signed up for the Singtel Mio football early bird promotion ?

would like to know if there is any catch ...seems free free and free until mid year...

look like a good deal for early bird with free installation, free modem & free set top rental for 12 months.....offer only till end of this month....

but the catch is the 12 months contract.....need to pay them close to $300 if early termination....

my concern is that if there is any further changes.......ie. maybe SG Gov step-in and Starhub set top box can also offer EPL ..... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_scratch is it possible ??
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by gackthoe 13th January 2010, 10:12 pm

muff wrote:
kapitan wrote:

look like a good deal for early bird with free installation, free modem & free set top rental for 12 months.....offer only till end of this month....

but the catch is the 12 months contract.....need to pay them close to $300 if early termination....

my concern is that if there is any further changes.......ie. maybe SG Gov step-in and Starhub set top box can also offer EPL ..... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_scratch is it possible ??

Nope.. dun think so... apparently it seems that Singtel is not willing to collaborate with Starhub to work on a universal set-up box...

I've subscribe to the MIO tv... other than the football channels, i don't watch the rest as I'm happy with the starhub channels I've subscribed.... Razz
gackthoe
gackthoe

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 14th January 2010, 5:47 pm

was hoping that Government will force them to have some form of collaboration......after all both of them are under Temasek ...fat hope ..... Which football team do you support? - Page 2 Icon_cry
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next