Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only)

+3
ctoh
impact2001
Siaoster
7 posters

Go down

3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only)

Post by Siaoster 24th October 2009, 4:57 pm

This is also not considered as a MO also, so i am posting it here as I am the source for it, I don't get it from 3rd party and bring in for Members here.

The below Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap is only available for the NEW IU unit (the flat kind)
There is a small window for you to see your cash card value but your cash card cannot be seen 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) 332362

3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) 22102011

Who wants?? 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Icon_wink

Last edited by Siaoster on 31st January 2010, 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty Re: 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only)

Post by impact2001 28th October 2009, 12:06 am

lol... for bikers only huh where majority here is 4 wheels.. hehe.. anyway upz for u.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Empty Re: 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only)

Post by impact2001 28th October 2009, 12:07 am

can see its nicely done.. i wonder can do to my center console or not..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th October 2009, 8:30 am

impact2001 wrote:lol... for bikers only huh where majority here is 4 wheels.. hehe.. anyway upz for u.

no choice leh, no one can T-loan me the IU unit for a few days to do out the template...

who wana T-loan me the IU unit for a couple of days ??? will get 1 set of free 3M Carbon Fiber Wrap from me for his or her IU thumbsup

Looking for new and old IU
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th October 2009, 8:31 am

impact2001 wrote:can see its nicely done.. i wonder can do to my center console or not..

It can be done thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 28th October 2009, 8:54 am

Siaoster wrote:
impact2001 wrote:lol... for bikers only huh where majority here is 4 wheels.. hehe.. anyway upz for u.

no choice leh, no one can T-loan me the IU unit for a few days to do out the template...

who wana T-loan me the IU unit for a couple of days ??? will get 1 set of free 3M Carbon Fiber Wrap from me for his or her IU thumbsup

Siaoster, how to T-loan the IU to u? It is stuck onto the windscreen. If T-loan it to you, then must T-loan the whole car, right?

Actually I do not drive during weekdays, but mine is not an OPC, yet(may convert next year). Mine is the old IU. How to arrange?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 28th October 2009, 8:59 am

Mine old unit le...........
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 28th October 2009, 9:29 am

ctoh wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

Siaoster, how to T-loan the IU to u? It is stuck onto the windscreen. If T-loan it to you, then must T-loan the whole car, right?

Actually I do not drive during weekdays, but mine is not an OPC, yet(may convert next year). Mine is the old IU. How to arrange?

Peiseh, sorry... didn't read the header properly... I don't own a bike

I thought u refering to car IU. soli soli
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th October 2009, 9:55 am

ctoh wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

the IU unit can be removed from the IU unit holder right ?
is the IU unit holder sperate from the IU unit itself ?
if it is, then its the only the IU unit HOLDEr that is double sided tape to the windscreen, anyway if remove from windscreen also no issue, cos can always use a 3m double side tape to stick it back again.

the only think i worry is how to remove it from the electric source , i believe all IUs are tapped to the battery directly ?

electrical stuff got to ask ano57 liao, i sux at electrical stuff haha

if both the IU unit and the holder are 2 seperate pieces, i can try my best to create the Dry Carbon Stickers for both. thumbsup but of course need to T-loan a while to get the measurements out
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 28th October 2009, 9:59 am

ctoh wrote:
ctoh wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

Peiseh, sorry... didn't read the header properly... I don't own a bike

I thought u refering to car IU. soli soli

yeah the thread is meant for bikes with new IU unit, but i am also looking for T-loaning of NEW and OLD IU unit for CARS so that i can get the sticker done out then will combine in this thread as well thumbsup

obviously everyone will benefit more compare to just for bikes only cos not many members own bikes too.

those who can T-loan will recieve the Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap free from me as a token of appreciation thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 29th November 2009, 8:58 pm

Juz found out that shops are selling at $15, I will reduce the price to $13 heeee spoil the market 3M Dry Carbon Sticker Wrap for New IU unit (For Drivers who Own Bikes with NEW IU unit Only) Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 20th January 2010, 10:39 pm

wow nice......
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by ah_paul 20th January 2010, 10:52 pm

awwwwwww. my bike using the old IU. haha.

ah_paul

Back to top Go down

Post by leon76 22nd January 2010, 8:39 pm

U should try at www.singaporebikes.com where I believe should have better response.

leon76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down