Latest topics
» assay
4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds


MSN 



Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by max on 24th January 2010, 2:11 pm

jenny wrote:Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..

wah 1 hour makeup eeek

max
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Marc on 24th January 2010, 5:46 pm

jenny wrote:Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..

I have seen lady making up in the train, am sure u can make use of the travelling time to do that. Haha
avatar
Marc
Newbie


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 24th January 2010, 9:58 pm

Marc wrote:
jenny wrote:Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..

I have seen lady making up in the train, am sure u can make use of the travelling time to do that. Haha

one hour include shower... Choose clothing.. Shoes..
Ok lah..
Make up in cab... Nope...distract the driver.
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Siaoster on 24th January 2010, 10:10 pm

jenny wrote:
Marc wrote:
jenny wrote:Govt say it is convience to take public transport.
But really depends where you stay..
I need to call a cab and to flag one in the mainroad needs 15 mins walking...
That's goes my one hour make up..

I have seen lady making up in the train, am sure u can make use of the travelling time to do that. Haha

one hour include shower... Choose clothing.. Shoes..
Ok lah..
Make up in cab... Nope...distract the driver.


Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstick and the car goes over a hump or something


Last edited by Siaoster on 24th January 2010, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by ah_paul on 24th January 2010, 10:39 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstip and the car goes over a hump or something

nice one. haha.

ah_paul
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 25th January 2010, 9:09 am

ah_paul wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
Making up in a vechicle dangerous leh, imagine you putting on lipstip and the car goes over a hump or something

nice one. haha.

guys..

We will finish up make up before we step out if house..
In vehicles, we do touch ups instead of make ups.
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 25th January 2010, 1:36 pm

eh.. i also take approx one hour to get ready (everything included) from time of waking up till step out of home.

and agree with jenny, we only do touch ups but of cos not when car is moving lah
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 25th January 2010, 2:05 pm

eh.. thats while its on the move rite? i only do it when the car stop at traffic lights or before moving off lo.. but also seldom la.. Smile
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 25th January 2010, 2:07 pm


thanks colgel for your reminders.
How sweet of you to search for this article..

While we drive, we don't do any touch up or make up. Unless we are not driving.

Right whitechoco?
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 25th January 2010, 2:11 pm

jenny wrote:
thanks colgel for your reminders.
How sweet of you to search for this article..

While we drive, we don't do any touch up or make up. Unless we are not driving.

Right whitechoco?
yup! thumbsup alien
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 25th January 2010, 2:47 pm

Girl POWER... Yip pee!!! cheers
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 25th January 2010, 3:08 pm

jenny wrote:

thanks colgel for your reminders.
How sweet of you to search for this article..

While we drive, we don't do any touch up or make up. Unless we are not driving.

Right whitechoco?

np... i saw this article last time and this topic reminded me of it... not very difficult to find since it created quite some impact...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by NiVleK on 25th January 2010, 8:24 pm

all natural the best la Very Happy
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Siaoster on 25th January 2010, 11:16 pm

Natural beauty is still the best

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 9:28 am

NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Very Happy

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning...





avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by JuanST on 26th January 2010, 9:38 am

Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning...






sound like u got lots of experience......
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 26th January 2010, 9:50 am

Look the most ugly after wake up..
Wouldn't look into the mirror before shower.
Plain Jane look .... Needs make ups.

I think guys are more to taking care of their looks.
Like my bf who put mask twice per week and facial once a mth.

Guys with make up??? Adam lambert is the one I think of. LoL
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by NiVleK on 26th January 2010, 9:51 am

Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la Very Happy

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning...






i agree...thats why all natural all the way...so next morning wake up is still the same Razz
avatar
NiVleK
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by JuanST on 26th January 2010, 12:28 pm

jenny wrote:Look the most ugly after wake up..
Wouldn't look into the mirror before shower.
Plain Jane look .... Needs make ups.

I think guys are more to taking care of their looks.
Like my bf who put mask twice per week and facial once a mth.

Guys with make up??? Adam lambert is the one I think of. LoL

i find girls / ladies most beautiful in their natural state.
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 12:43 pm

JuanST wrote:
jenny wrote:Look the most ugly after wake up..
Wouldn't look into the mirror before shower.
Plain Jane look .... Needs make ups.

I think guys are more to taking care of their looks.
Like my bf who put mask twice per week and facial once a mth.

Guys with make up??? Adam lambert is the one I think of. LoL

i find girls / ladies most beautiful in their natural state.

another one...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by JuanST on 26th January 2010, 12:46 pm

ahhh.... the trick of make-up.... they make u believe that ladies are not beautiful just because make-up is not used.

make up is a mask - to hide the real u....

i still prefer the real person.... after a while make up wont do the trick anymore....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 12:48 pm

JuanST wrote:
Corgel wrote:
NiVleK wrote:all natural the best la

Siaoster wrote:Natural beauty is still the best

tat's wat all the guys say until they wake up the next morning...






sound like u got lots of experience......

got see a lot of b4 and after b4 mah... u know last time in uni got a lot of girls very sweet, very pretty but one day because of some problem then they never put makeup?

tat's y i've learnt the art of "removing girls' makeup in my mind"...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 12:50 pm

jenny wrote:Look the most ugly after wake up..
Wouldn't look into the mirror before shower.
Plain Jane look .... Needs make ups.

I think guys are more to taking care of their looks.
Like my bf who put mask twice per week and facial once a mth.

Guys with make up??? Adam lambert is the one I think of. LoL

wah... ur bf very hiao leh... his face very good now?
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by JuanST on 26th January 2010, 12:52 pm

in ur mind, u sure u only remove the makeup????
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 12:54 pm

JuanST wrote:ahhh.... the trick of make-up.... they make u believe that ladies are not beautiful just because make-up is not used.

make up is a mask - to hide the real u....

i still prefer the real person.... after a while make up wont do the trick anymore....

i believe a girl should look beautiful in their natural state... but if ur gf looks more beautiful naturally then when she puts on make up then please ask her to stop playing with ur camo cream...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Daniel^Bigcow on 26th January 2010, 1:43 pm

Hahaha!! :-)

Damn funny topic!! :-)

Girls who have naturally beauty, thank god!!
Girls who have to make up to look pretty, thank cosmetic industry. :-)
Putting on makeup and doing it properly to bring out the best in oneself, requires skills I am sure. So, good for ya sis (and sometimes bros) that know how to do it well. :-)

Mask twice a week?? Wow!! Dun think I ever tried before. And I hardly wash my face with like facial cleanser/wash. Usually just water!! And whatever soap/bodywash that falls off my head!!Hhehehehe!! :-)
avatar
Daniel^Bigcow
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 26th January 2010, 3:00 pm

Wow!
Becoming a debate just on girl make up...Natural looks and etc.
Nevertheless, it is basic girl instinct for making up for girls.
Not everyone is blessed with good natural looks.
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Daniel^Bigcow on 26th January 2010, 3:16 pm

Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)
avatar
Daniel^Bigcow
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 26th January 2010, 3:22 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)

nice analogy...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Daniel^Bigcow on 26th January 2010, 3:23 pm

Thank you!! :-)
avatar
Daniel^Bigcow
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 26th January 2010, 4:37 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 26th January 2010, 5:52 pm

Correction....
Koup and forte looks are appealing, no doubt.
I would want to mod it's interior to improve the FC and performance.

Some might say why I sell off my dc5, reason is koup physical outlook and features is better than dc5. Eg push start..USB...iPod ready ..you name it ..
at this price...
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by JuanST on 27th January 2010, 8:24 am

Corgel wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Yeah guess so. :-)

Even those who are wanna look better!! Just like many here...Forte/Koup already beautiful as it is, but still ppl wanna mod!! :-)

nice analogy...
car different..... all stock cars look 99% the same so need to diffrentiate.... 1% diff due to scratches...
ladies... no two ladies look exactly the same.... very rarely anyway... even twins sometimes dun look exactly the same....
avatar
JuanST
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by ace on 27th January 2010, 8:46 am

jenny wrote:Correction....
Koup and forte looks are appealing, no doubt.
I would want to mod it's interior to improve the FC and performance.

Some might say why I sell off my dc5, reason is koup physical outlook and features is better than dc5. Eg push start..USB...iPod ready ..you name it ..
at this price...
paiseh....what is dc5?
And how come modify interior can improve FC and performance? Interior means engine or cabin?
Too early in the morning.....catch no ball here....

ace
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Corgel on 27th January 2010, 9:08 am

ace wrote:
jenny wrote:Correction....
Koup and forte looks are appealing, no doubt.
I would want to mod it's interior to improve the FC and performance.

Some might say why I sell off my dc5, reason is koup physical outlook and features is better than dc5. Eg push start..USB...iPod ready ..you name it ..
at this price...
paiseh....what is dc5?
And how come modify interior can improve FC and performance? Interior means engine or cabin?
Too early in the morning.....catch no ball here....

dc5 is the Honda Integra... by interior she probably mean the innards of the car, the engine and everything else...
avatar
Corgel
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 18th February 2010, 4:25 pm

I am back again.
Very busy working.
Oh gosh!! My post go until so bottom of the line that I almost cannot find.
My car is coming next 2 weeks maybe.

No more cabs.. I think my cab fare can pay 1/3 of the monthly car installments.

Volunteers chauffeurs in koup of course
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 18th February 2010, 4:27 pm

jenny wrote:I am back again.
Very busy working.
Oh gosh!! My post go until so bottom of the line that I almost cannot find.
My car is coming next 2 weeks maybe.

No more cabs.. I think my cab fare can pay 1/3 of the monthly car installments.

Volunteers chauffeurs in koup of course
jenny, check ur inbox... try to PM u but dunno get thru or nt
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 18th February 2010, 4:42 pm

Very Happy
whitechoco. Saw the PM. It's working.
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Not able to join MU. Work like no day no night.
Market is good recently and need to clinch more deals.

Only now is free enough for Milo and a menthol lights.
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 16th March 2010, 4:04 pm

Front tyre flat. Think kana nail along bedok reservoir road.
So helpless... No help. Get tow truck and waste $.
Think my skirt is not short enough.

I want to learn how to change tyre. Any where I can find the method?
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by alpineccm on 16th March 2010, 4:19 pm

Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by whitechoco on 16th March 2010, 4:20 pm

jenny wrote:Front tyre flat. Think kana nail along bedok reservoir road.
So helpless... No help. Get tow truck and waste $.
Think my skirt is not short enough.

I want to learn how to change tyre. Any where I can find the method?
jenny, ur koup collected?
avatar
whitechoco
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Siaoster on 16th March 2010, 4:29 pm

jenny wrote:Very Happy
whitechoco. Saw the PM. It's working.
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Not able to join MU. Work like no day no night.
Market is good recently and need to clinch more deals.

Only now is free enough for Milo and a menthol lights.


Milo and a menthol lights <-- a new combinations !
i thought normally ciggies goes well only with kopi, one day must try the milo Twisted Evil

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 16th March 2010, 5:38 pm

Siaoster wrote:
jenny wrote:Very Happy
whitechoco. Saw the PM. It's working.
Wow many invitation.
Max la, omg2door la.

Not able to join MU. Work like no day no night.
Market is good recently and need to clinch more deals.

Only now is free enough for Milo and a menthol lights.


Milo and a menthol lights <-- a new combinations !
i thought normally ciggies goes well only with kopi, one day must try the milo Twisted Evil

yeah.
No kopi please.
Scare become dark.
I like myself to be fair
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 16th March 2010, 5:40 pm

Any BoDy got tyre changing manual for 2.0M koup?
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny on 16th March 2010, 5:44 pm

alpineccm wrote:Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road

hit by a nail the length of my index finger.
avatar
jenny
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by ace on 16th March 2010, 5:51 pm

Manual? Don't have...

Video on how to change....Yes.

http://www.ehow.com/video_1863_change-flat-tire.html

ace
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by alpineccm on 16th March 2010, 6:04 pm

jenny wrote:
alpineccm wrote:Another one kenna flat tyre at Bedok Reservoir Rd. Looks like better to avoid that road

hit by a nail the length of my index finger.

Seems like a lot debris on that stretch of road.
avatar
alpineccm
Junior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Siaoster on 16th March 2010, 7:04 pm

If let's say ur car still able to move then why not drive to a garage n get it patched? As they have the proper tools.

_________________
Clickers :
For Dry Carbon Fans Click -> 3M Di-Noc iPhone Skins

avatar
Siaoster
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum