Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

+31
atta
cashman
ooiks
scalar
zleipnir
max
JF_Koup
greatgazoo
muff
dav12tan
JuanST
Liang83
Corgel
joA
aural
nocash
SoBeR
omg2doors
keigo
edea_12
kapitan
redkoup
ignxbp
ace
impact2001
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
whitechoco
NiVleK
epig
jenny
35 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by jenny 13th November 2009, 7:14 pm

Phew! Back from overseas. Any of you get the car already?
Comments please. My new bf said that koup is not practical. Next time married him and have baby how?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers

Post by zleipnir 13th November 2009, 7:24 pm

if just your family is ok mah... unless u talking about parents and siblings and grandparents...

how many kids u planning to have? if not get a Forte loh Razz

i looking forward to FT-86 hehe Very Happy

jenny wrote:Phew! Back from overseas. Any of you get the car already?
Comments please. My new bf said that koup is not practical. Next time married him and have baby how?
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 13th November 2009, 8:45 pm

dont worry..

just show you bf or future husband this link.. >> Press Here <<

see the baby so enjoy.. enjoying himself at the rear seat ^^ smiling somemore..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th November 2009, 9:51 pm

new bf only ...so fast wanna make babies with him already... u mean u booked the Koup with your previous bf??/
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 13th November 2009, 10:09 pm

kapitan wrote:

new bf only ...so fast wanna make babies with him already... u mean u booked the Koup with your previous bf??/

LOL
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by SoBeR 13th November 2009, 10:30 pm

kapitan wrote:

Aiyo, jenny queen might be single previously mah... now off the "market" liao lah and found her king
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 13th November 2009, 10:34 pm

LOL.

This statement very funny. Your new bf so fast ask baby liaos?

Anyway, I also planning to have family soon.. and I think the Koup is ok for a small family.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 14th November 2009, 12:02 am

last week i saw a family with 2 small kids and their ride is audi coupe loh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th November 2009, 12:06 am

really! Thats cool. So far, I have not seen family using coupe yet.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 14th November 2009, 12:23 am

ya and they even got 2 baby strollers...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 14th November 2009, 12:31 am

epig wrote:

dont worry..

tt's quite a good link there! too bad cannot udstd korean. and since most of us hv been waiting for e koup for so long, stumbling across some nice and real pictures of it feels simply thrilling! haha..cheap thrill though indeed.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_rr

anyway, can scroll all e way down for more links to more pics of e koup...and of cos, pics of e genesis, which looks equally stunning.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 14th November 2009, 9:47 am

He's rite. Tho it's physically possible to squeeze a baby in the back of the koup, you'll probably suffer chronic backache doing it after a while. Heck, i find even a regular 4-dr sedan to be a challenge.

Maybe u can keep the koup as your own fun car and buy a MPV for the family transport. Wif maid, MIL, FIL in tow and loads of baby stuff, you'll need it. Trust me....
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th November 2009, 11:23 am

by then maybe u can sell me ur ride Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_razz
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th November 2009, 1:01 pm

redkoup wrote:

He's rite. Tho it's physically possible to squeeze a baby in the back of the koup, you'll probably suffer chronic backache doing it after a while. Heck, i find even a regular 4-dr sedan to be a challenge.

Maybe u can keep the koup as your own fun car and buy a MPV for the family transport. Wif maid, MIL, FIL in tow and loads of baby stuff, you'll need it. Trust me....

I will let you know on this. Razz
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 14th November 2009, 3:00 pm

Too bad my bf has no license.
I am his driver.
Now still learning and failed five times
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 14th November 2009, 3:03 pm

epig wrote:
kapitan wrote:

LOL

sweet 20s. No plans yet. I am career minded
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 14th November 2009, 3:13 pm

JF_Koup wrote:
epig wrote:

dont worry..

HI jf

good pic of a baby in the back seat.
Koup is spacious enough.
As niv says , backache to squeeze baby between the seats

hmmm.... Maybe don't give birth.

tt's quite a good link there! too bad cannot udstd korean. and since most of us hv been waiting for e koup for so long, stumbling across some nice and real pictures of it feels simply thrilling! haha..cheap thrill though indeed.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_rr

anyway, can scroll all e way down for more links to more pics of e koup...and of cos, pics of e genesis, which looks equally stunning.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 14th November 2009, 3:28 pm

[quote]

Hey guys. I got question.

What is the security for push start?
If one day, I forget to lock my doors that's means the lucky guy can just
drive off the koup?

Advise please
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th November 2009, 4:25 pm

that is why push start have to come with immobilizer....some other bro said to check if it comes with it... I would say if KIA did not put immoblilzer for a push start car, they must be slaughtered like pigs.

With the immobilizer chip on your transponder and in the car, they will identify each other and then, the control relay will allow ignition.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JF_Koup 14th November 2009, 4:29 pm

jenny, dont worry so much for now, i believe your bf is just pulling your leg or making a casual remark..! go and enjoy the 2dr koup for now first. by the time comes for you two to be married and have kids, maybe u wld hv alrd changed car more than once? haha..

and anyway, ur bf is a lucky man! to hv a gf to drive him ard nvm, she even cares for every of his words and give serious thoughts to them...impressive... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 332362
JF_Koup
JF_Koup

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th November 2009, 4:33 pm

Honestly, after booking the Koup, I have become much more interested in coupes and cabriolets. I just told my wife this morning that we should get a convertible after the KOUP.

LOL
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 1:58 am

next up MX-5... nw waiting for my gf to pass her driving, den pass her Koup & buy another MX-5.... keke....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th November 2009, 2:12 am

jenny wrote:Too bad my bf has no license.
I am his driver.
Now still learning and failed five times

at least he learning, my gf don wan to even go learn Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_cry
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 15th November 2009, 9:15 am

NiVleK wrote:Honestly, after booking the Koup, I have become much more interested in coupes and cabriolets. I just told my wife this morning that we should get a convertible after the KOUP.

LOL

same here. reckon the new Z4 looks realli good.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 15th November 2009, 10:52 am

scalar wrote:next up MX-5... nw waiting for my gf to pass her driving, den pass her Koup & buy another MX-5.... keke....

ft-86 better ^^

my next target ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 15th November 2009, 11:40 am

redkoup wrote:
NiVleK wrote:Honestly, after booking the Koup, I have become much more interested in coupes and cabriolets. I just told my wife this morning that we should get a convertible after the KOUP.

LOL

same here. reckon the new Z4 looks realli good.

more into 2+2 types like the 308cc, eos, etc
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 2:57 pm

epig wrote:
scalar wrote:next up MX-5... nw waiting for my gf to pass her driving, den pass her Koup & buy another MX-5.... keke....

ft-86 better ^^

my next target ^^

gd for u bro... but for me, it's gonna be convertible next cos d 86 is a coupe... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 332362
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th November 2009, 2:58 pm

hehe.. maybe i will look out for convertible too.. Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 3:04 pm

actually wanted to get copen but kena stop by gf saying cannot fetch ppl, etc.... juz nice Koup came along, behind can seat ppl, make her happy for a while, den she pass her driving, i got chance to change to convertible... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 612380

Last edited by scalar on 15th November 2009, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 15th November 2009, 3:04 pm

think with the creation of Koup, convertibles will get cheaper in the future too. following the trend of conti cars getting cheaper as well Very Happy
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 3:07 pm

haha... nwadays car r already cheaper compare to 10 yrs ago... but den, most things r cheaper oso.... plus our $ value.....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th November 2009, 3:08 pm

scalar wrote:actually wanted to get copen but kena stop by gf saying cannot fetch ppl, etc.... juz nice Koup came along, behind can seat ppl, make her happy for a while, den she pass her driving, i got chance to change to convertible... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 612380
actually i find copen cute too.. but it's really really small and mini.. and not cheap either.. haha
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 15th November 2009, 3:13 pm

whitechoco wrote:
scalar wrote:actually wanted to get copen but kena stop by gf saying cannot fetch ppl, etc.... juz nice Koup came along, behind can seat ppl, make her happy for a while, den she pass her driving, i got chance to change to convertible... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 612380
actually i find copen cute too.. but it's really really small and mini.. and not cheap either.. haha

With the arrival of Koup, Copen can move 1 side liaoz.. the design, price and spec not attractive at all.
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 3:16 pm

dat's y in d end buy Koup... but next up, maybe MX-5, Z4 or EOS.... Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_bounce
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 15th November 2009, 3:20 pm

joA wrote:With the arrival of Koup, Copen can move 1 side liaoz.. the design, price and spec not attractive at all.
ya loh.. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 15th November 2009, 3:36 pm

i'll still be aiming to ride an Audi after Koup Very Happy
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 3:41 pm

A3 or A4? or d S series?
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 15th November 2009, 3:48 pm

Love the TT ever since i saw it. Love the A5 too Very Happy
Not S series la.. pocket not so deep.. haha!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 15th November 2009, 4:24 pm

A5 is damn gd.... TT ok....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by ooiks 16th November 2009, 6:23 pm

Q7 for me Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

ooiks

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 17th November 2009, 10:41 am

r8?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 17th November 2009, 4:14 pm

err, dun start on d audi thingy le, think we better stick to koup....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 20th November 2009, 5:45 pm

Hey
who has got the koup?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th November 2009, 6:10 pm

No one YET!

Except for SFF3131
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 21st November 2009, 7:31 pm

SFF 3131 ? oh plate retention ?

how much does it cost to do plate retention ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st November 2009, 7:53 pm

Siaoster wrote:SFF 3131 ? oh plate retention ?

how much does it cost to do plate retention ?

that plate belongs to cnc's green koup.

how much to retain no idea man.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 22nd November 2009, 2:27 am

cost a few hundreds to retain....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 22nd November 2009, 3:26 pm

few hundred still reasonable lah Looking for current and future koup LADY drivers - Page 5 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny 24th November 2009, 5:43 pm

Saw redkoup review in his thread.

Sure is a long wait since book at vivo.

Who's next? Whitechoco?
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 24th November 2009, 6:10 pm

jenny wrote:Saw redkoup review in his thread.

Sure is a long wait since book at vivo.

Who's next? Whitechoco?

think everyone who's waiting will want to say "ME"!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next