Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase?

+8
omg2doors
redkoup
johnno
epig
edea_12
whitechoco
hellbabe
jeRrRKKKK
12 posters

Go down

what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase?

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 8:06 pm

i enquired about the lancer ex and managed to get a discount from 69k to 63k
but ended up choosing the kia coupe instead...
worst is i never got any freebies other than a solar flim ($950) and a paint protector ($260)
doesn't seem to be anything special to me, other cars inc. the lancer come with these as default component

anybody managed to get anything better?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty Re: what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase?

Post by hellbabe 18th October 2009, 8:09 pm

ya.. i also wanna noe.. wanna nego freebies b4 signin the dotted line..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Empty Re: what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase?

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 8:13 pm

haii i already signed on the dotted line... haha
seems like nobody wants to reveal though

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 18th October 2009, 8:36 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:haii i already signed on the dotted line... haha

i asked my SE just now what freebies can i get.. either gps, car mat, visor or solar film.. wahlau.. 1 only??
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 8:51 pm

I booked mine at vivo. So got $300 petrol vouchers. Others are standard freebies. Solar film, car mat. My ride comes with auto folding mirror. No pps given but anyway I want to do cs2 pps. I heard c & c give system 6 pps. I want to ask for kia umbrella and bears later. Lol.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 10:45 pm

hellbabe wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:haii i already signed on the dotted line... haha

i asked my SE just now what freebies can i get.. either gps, car mat, visor or solar film.. wahlau.. 1 only??

purposely ask for gps because the rest come as stock by default

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 10:49 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:purposely ask for gps because the rest come as stock by default

u got the gps? i read in the other thread that after a yr, to update map need to pay leh.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 10:54 pm

i didn't get anything thats why i'm so frustrated!!!
i was quoted $300 for the red leather seats, $800 for the gps
both of which i didn't get because i'd rather save the $300 and get racing seats later and the $800 would only be good because of the reverse camera but i don't think i'll be using that frequently

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 11:02 pm

alamak. $300 is C & C standard price for upgrading to the red seats which I
think I will take it up. Dun take the gps, it's not worth even though it has reverse cam. Since u got solar film and pps.. I think not too bad lah. I dun have pps cos I also intend to do outside. But got car mat.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 11:03 pm

sorry, whats pps?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 11:08 pm

pps is the paint protection system. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 11:11 pm

btw i don't understand why is car mat a freebie...
that sounds so crazy its stupid... whats next? car with free tires and free mirror?

isn't car mat a default freebie? how on earth can they sell a car without mats?
although i really like the car i purchased, i cannot help but feel that i got myself a better bargain on the lancer ex... i was offered 63k for the sports version... down from 69k

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by edea_12 18th October 2009, 11:13 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:btw i don't understand why is car mat a freebie...
that sounds so crazy its stupid... whats next? car with free tires and free mirror?

although i really like the car i purchased, i cannot help but feel that i got myself bargain on the lancer ex... i was offered 63k for the sports version... down from 69k

I think the car mat they are talking about is those dust trap mats. like those from 3M ones...
not the normal car mat that comes with the car...

edea_12

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 18th October 2009, 11:13 pm

ok now that you've explained it, i think i sound stupid Embarassed

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 18th October 2009, 11:16 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:ok now that you've explained it, i think i sound stupid what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Icon_redface

hehe.. no la.. we all learn a lot of things as we go ard the forum. I also first time buy car. Yes, its those 3M/3A car mat.. I dunno which one SE gives but I just take lah. lol.. and of cos it will still come with the original car mat. They will put the freebie car mat on top of the original car mat most of the time.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 19th October 2009, 12:10 am

edea_12 wrote:
jeRrRKKKK wrote:btw i don't understand why is car mat a freebie...

although i really like the car i purchased, i cannot help but feel that i got myself bargain on the lancer ex... i was offered 63k for the sports version... down from 69k

I think the car mat they are talking about is those dust trap mats. like those from 3M ones...
not the normal car mat that comes with the car...

btw... ours is not 3M de.. is 3A...
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by johnno 19th October 2009, 12:39 am

3M- few hundreds dollars. what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Icon_smile
johnno
johnno

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 19th October 2009, 10:40 am

My SE mentioned that the koup oredi comes std wif the floor mat that u see on the test drive car. It looks much better than those 3M floor mats which i find look like doormats n r quite ugly actualli.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 19th October 2009, 10:39 pm

the original mats look damn thin lehhh..

managed to get free rubber mats in red from my SE....match my red seats.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 10:57 am

whitechoco wrote:I booked mine at vivo. So got $300 petrol vouchers. Others are standard freebies. Solar film, car mat. My ride comes with auto folding mirror. No pps given but anyway I want to do cs2 pps. I heard c & c give system 6 pps. I want to ask for kia umbrella and bears later. Lol.

is it Tuff Kote System 6 ??? dun ever go for that if u love ur original paint .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 11:00 am

max wrote:
whitechoco wrote:I booked mine at vivo. So got $300 petrol vouchers. Others are standard freebies. Solar film, car mat. My ride comes with auto folding mirror. No pps given but anyway I want to do cs2 pps. I heard c & c give system 6 pps. I want to ask for kia umbrella and bears later. Lol.

is it Tuff Kote System 6 ??? dun ever go for that if u love ur original paint .....
nope.. im gonna do cs2 pps..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 11:06 am

whitechoco wrote:
max wrote:

nope.. im gonna do cs2 pps..

from c&c ??

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 11:21 am

max wrote:from c&c ??
not from c&c. it's from one of the advertisers here. lots of bros and sis did theirs. u can check it out here http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/car-grooming-section-polish-wax-cleaning-products-f22/cs-ii-paint-preservation-system-t1486-150.htm#81358
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 11:23 am

me getting

sound clad
tuff cote (Anti-rust only)
3A mats
Rike-cool...

quite satisfied lah

Going to do the CSII PPS and install an alarm then close case for the year (1 month only mah),,, more poison next year.

Just saw that this is for Koup... paisey.. me forte driver.. what freebies did you guys get together with your car purchase? Icon_redface

Last edited by qbear on 6th November 2009, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 11:25 am

qbear, u get sound clad and tuff kote throw in by SE?? so good ah!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 11:53 am

whitechoco wrote:qbear, u get sound clad and tuff kote throw in by SE?? so good ah!

Heard from frens the sound clad not really good ...... it will slowly drop away

max

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 6th November 2009, 11:54 am

oh isit... i also got the sound clad from my SE
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 11:55 am

drop away?
aiya my SE dun wan to give one - ask me pay 300.. i dun wan
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 12:11 pm

whitechoco wrote:drop away?
aiya my SE dun wan to give one - ask me pay 300.. i dun wan

it actually spray on type ... so after sometime it will slowly drop off .... wah 300 ... no point .. go soundproof 2 door 2 layer oso dun need so much

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 12:14 pm

max wrote:it actually spray on type ... so after sometime it will slowly drop off .... wah 300 ... no point .. go soundproof 2 door 2 layer oso dun need so much
oo... ya lo.. so ex..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 6th November 2009, 12:16 pm

arh icic.. then i think if the sound is bothering you then best is to get soundproof liao lor
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 12:17 pm

viper007 wrote:oh isit... i also got the sound clad from my SE

hehe anyway ur free wan ok lah .... unless need to pay den no point

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 12:18 pm

viper007 wrote:arh icic.. then i think if the sound is bothering you then best is to get soundproof liao lor

if u into ice better to soundproof both doors .... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 12:19 pm

I think i'm ok with the sound. but if only given free then take loh.. lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 6th November 2009, 12:22 pm

whitechoco wrote:qbear, u get sound clad and tuff kote throw in by SE?? so good ah!

ya and yes, sound clad is sprayed on the undercarriage ... so no point paying ourselves loh..

for SP, looking at silent last time, not sure if they are still in the market.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 1:39 pm

whitechoco wrote:I think i'm ok with the sound. but if only given free then take loh.. lol

u into ice ?

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 1:43 pm

taken from kia buzz ...

Question 2
Does Forte (Cerato) KOUP have a push start button? Also, is it equipped with Bluetooth?

Yes, the push start button will be available upon launch in Asia,
Middle East and East Europe. (It will be available from September 2009
in Australia and Singapore.)
Bluetooth will be available only in North America.

max

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 2:11 pm

max wrote:
whitechoco wrote:I think i'm ok with the sound. but if only given free then take loh.. lol

u into ice ?
not really... but i will see how things goes. dun wan mod so many things at one go also leh... hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 6th November 2009, 2:14 pm

max wrote:taken from kia buzz ...

Question 2
Does Forte (Cerato) KOUP have a push start button? Also, is it equipped with Bluetooth?

Yes, the push start button will be available upon launch in Asia,
Middle East and East Europe. (It will be available from September 2009
in Australia and Singapore.)
Bluetooth will be available only in North America.
this shld be correct.. my SE says no bluetooth for koup
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 6th November 2009, 2:52 pm

whitechoco wrote:
max wrote:

u into ice ?
not really... but i will see how things goes. dun wan mod so many things at one go also leh... hehe

for me I dun mod engine or style.... but ice is a must Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 11:28 am

I only given Rike Cool and Sound Clad .....

max

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 9th November 2009, 11:32 am

whats sound clad?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 9th November 2009, 11:47 am

sound clad is a form of sound proofing, which can be spray on the under chassis of the car.. like wheel arch etc
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 9th November 2009, 1:05 pm

is the koup really that bad that it needs further sound proofing?
this is a sports car not a family sedan!

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th November 2009, 1:07 pm

I nv tot of KOUP as a sports car.

126bhp to me is not sports.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th November 2009, 1:15 pm

hmm.. who think that sound clad is necessary?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by max 9th November 2009, 1:24 pm

whitechoco wrote:hmm.. who think that sound clad is necessary?

not necessary but if free den bonus loh :p

max

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 9th November 2009, 1:25 pm

whitechoco wrote:hmm.. who think that sound clad is necessary?

waste time coz it's not effective.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th November 2009, 1:28 pm

ya lo, if free then take loh... but i didn't know that it's not that effective
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down