Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man!

+10
Leonard
pimp my ride
GPon
jameshong
greatgazoo
koayst
Siaoster
humbug
nightfever
rforte
14 posters

Go down

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man!

Post by rforte 13th October 2009, 1:52 am

anyone knows where to buy concealer/cover for the new ERP IU? i always leave it in on the IU, but am afraid my windows will have to pay for that one day, and keeping it every time you exit the car makes me forget to put it back sometime.

any bros installed and know where to buy?

rforte

Back to top Go down

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty Re: NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man!

Post by nightfever 13th October 2009, 7:15 am

saw it at caltex b4. in their convenience store

nightfever

Back to top Go down

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Empty Re: NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man!

Post by humbug 13th October 2009, 7:33 am

got mine from SE

humbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 8:49 am

let me know if you would wana sticker to cover your whole IU unit.

I am able to sticker wrap the whole IU unit if you want, if not just wrap the the plastic transparent cover also possible. of course there will be a lobang for you to view the value of the cashcard but the cashcard itself cant be seen thumbsup

Last edited by Siaoster on 13th October 2009, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by koayst 13th October 2009, 8:57 am

At Ubi's Autobacs, I saw the new IU cover.

koayst

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 12:30 pm

Siaoster wrote:let me know if you would wana sticker to cover your whole IU unit.

I am able to sticker wrap the whole IU unit if you want, if not just wrap the the plastic transparent cover also possible. of course there will be a lobang for you to view the value of the cashcard but the cashcard itself cant be seen NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! 332362

Bro I think car seldom will have it cover using sticker and I suppose only few will do that. Most biker like us will.

Anyway, Siaoster, I need sticker to cover my bike IU NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! 256379
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 3:40 pm

bro u own a bike???

My sticker is only meant for the new iu not the old fat 1. IRS is which?

greatgazoo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:let me know if you would wana sticker to cover your whole IU unit.

I am able to sticker wrap the whole IU unit if you want, if not just wrap the the plastic transparent cover also possible. of course there will be a lobang for you to view the value of the cashcard but the cashcard itself cant be seen NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! 332362

Bro I think car seldom will have it cover using sticker and I suppose only few will do that. Most biker like us will.

Anyway, Siaoster, I need sticker to cover my bike IU NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! 256379
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 4:15 pm

Siaoster wrote:bro u own a bike???

My sticker is only meant for the new iu not the old fat 1. IRS is which?

greatgazoo wrote:

Yup, I have a bike and it's new IU. So I go over to your place u help me paste sticker NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Icon_biggrin
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 4:58 pm

wat color you want ? skali i don have the color u want ahhaha come over also no use unless u wana help me wash bike lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 13th October 2009, 10:20 pm

rforte wrote:anyone knows where to buy concealer/cover for the new ERP IU? i always leave it in on the IU, but am afraid my windows will have to pay for that one day, and keeping it every time you exit the car makes me forget to put it back sometime.

any bros installed and know where to buy?

Got my new IU cover at Stamford Tyres and cost me S$8+.
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 13th October 2009, 10:26 pm

You can get it at autobacs. It have KIA logo printed too. Cost $9+.
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 11:45 pm

Siaoster wrote:wat color you want ? skali i don have the color u want ahhaha come over also no use unless u wana help me wash bike lolx

I tot standard colour black?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th October 2009, 11:53 pm

greatgazoo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:wat color you want ? skali i don have the color u want ahhaha come over also no use unless u wana help me wash bike lolx

i talking about sticker to wrap the IU unit leh, NOT the leather cover.
Sticker got many kind of color one mah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th October 2009, 11:58 pm

Siaoster wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Lol ya I know, cos I usually saw ppl use black to wrap it up. Dun any other colours. wat u recommend?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th October 2009, 12:02 am

greatgazoo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:

NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Lol ya I know, cos I usually saw ppl use black to wrap it up. Dun any other colours. wat u recommend?

ooooo ok ok so we are talking about the same kind haha

I got matt back and glossy black if you want.

i yet to try to cut dry carbon , not sure my cutter can take the dry carbon thickness a not
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 14th October 2009, 12:06 am

bro, how much u charge to sticker wrap the whole IU unit? i'm goin for glossy carbon fibre. Also thinkin of doin some parts of the engine...like any of the plastic parts and strut bar
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th October 2009, 12:11 am

Siaoster, maybe you try the dry carbon see your knife can cut anot. Cos I will prefer this then the plain one.

Pimp my ride, we can meet up at siaoster place to do it. NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Lol
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 14th October 2009, 12:16 am

siaoster, u have glossy carbon? engine area also can right?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th October 2009, 12:23 am

pimp my ride wrote:siaoster, u have glossy carbon? engine area also can right?

glossy bo leh.

engine ah ?!

engine cant do at multistorey carpark leh cos i need electricity for my heat source to soften the sticker to wrap on non-flat surfaces.

only flat surfaces then can be done outside or rather out of the house

unless you can take out ur engine cover haahh
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th October 2009, 12:24 am

pimp my ride wrote:

bro, how much u charge to sticker wrap the whole IU unit? i'm goin for glossy carbon fibre. Also thinkin of doin some parts of the engine...like any of the plastic parts and strut bar

glossy carbon not that advisable lah cos i dono under weather condition, will the glossy surface turn yellowish a not. but i know dry carbon will not. and dry carbon looks more realistic and currently the in thing now NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Icon_twisted
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pimp my ride 14th October 2009, 10:53 am

ok dry carbon on the whole iu unit and the holder, how much bro?
pimp my ride
pimp my ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th October 2009, 6:19 pm

pimp my ride wrote:ok dry carbon on the whole iu unit and the holder, how much bro?

will PM you , let this thread be a discussion thread NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 14th October 2009, 6:22 pm

i bought mine @ parkway parade giant . gt diff brand too . bought a KIA printed name (:
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaraka 14th October 2009, 7:45 pm

Leonard wrote:i bought mine @ parkway parade giant . gt diff brand too . bought a KIA printed name (:

Was there last wkend leh..How come i didnt see?!
New Arrival? lol NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Icon_cool
arkaraka
arkaraka

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 16th October 2009, 12:24 am

arkaraka wrote:
Leonard wrote:i bought mine @ parkway parade giant . gt diff brand too . bought a KIA printed name (:

Was there last wkend leh..How come i didnt see?!
New Arrival? lol NEW IU ERP Concealer - hide the cash card man! Icon_cool

just now was @ parkway Giant but din see the new IU cover.... only saw the old IU type (with various car brands on it)

any other places which sells the new IU cover?

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanLow 16th October 2009, 9:45 am

i thought i saw it at some petrol kiosk

IvanLow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 16th October 2009, 9:56 am

I tot SEs will provide them. Both my friend and I got the cover from them.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down