Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

+18
redkoup
daleo
omg2doors
NiVleK
Mac
scalar
max
kevinhwc
unlimitedz
rickong
epig
cadetaries
johnno
whitechoco
joA
JuanST
DarkPrince
jxong
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

Post by epig 9th October 2009, 4:29 pm

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:u guys get red n white. on n off switch cars.. swee=) fogs bonding....

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Lol but i tink epig one is Manual. Mine is auto.

yup yup.. mine is manual. lol
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ?

Post by whitechoco 9th October 2009, 6:48 pm

I called my SE just now. She still insist say no shipment yet. She said those are for showroom purposes. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_scratch but confirm will launch on 16th oct (finally she says the date). Then she expecting the showroom to be crowded so she said want to test drive need to arrange first so that I dun need to wait with the other walk-in customers leh...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 10th October 2009, 3:38 pm

I went down to LK to take a look. They have all the colours of the Koup there already, and finally I got to see the titanium silver in real life. All the colours look spectacular.

Outstanding was the lime green. It looks very good! Also, the Koup is already in the showroom and you can open the doors and sit inside.

Here are my impressions:

1) The door is pretty solid and heavy. Comparable to my old peugeot coupe.. maybe a bit heavier due to the bigger size.
2) Frameless windows look sweet.
3) Not a lot of headroom. I'm 1.78 and the rear seating was uncomfortable. Front seating I need to put the seat downwards or my head is too close to the sunroof.
4) It is fabulous to sit inside! Especially with the sunroof.
5) The radio is turned on and you can see the mood lighting. Nice.
6) Very spacious. Rear seating was not cramped, but the headroom is a bit too low.
7) Plastics are not overly cheap feeling. Quite good.

Overall I'm pleased I booked it! One of the SE told me first shipment coming in next week? Dunno to believe him or not.

By the way, the white koup with red leather seats looks amazing. Will post pix in a while.

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 10th October 2009, 3:49 pm

wow.. thats nice! so u went there just to look look without telling ur SE? where did they put all the koups of all the colors?

first shipment coming in next week is hard to believe.. LOL.

Looking forward to the pics! anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 10th October 2009, 4:07 pm

whitechoco wrote:wow.. thats nice! so u went there just to look look without telling ur SE? where did they put all the koups of all the colors?

first shipment coming in next week is hard to believe.. LOL.

Looking forward to the pics! anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

No I like to give power to surprise. Very few SEs were there today luckily.

Most of the Koups are on the 2nd floor parking lot. The blue and red is in the showroom. The blue has the sunroof open!

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 10th October 2009, 6:08 pm

i hope the 1st shipment comes with push-start button. if they really come next week they really "power to surprise" to me haha!

Hmm.. thinking if i shud go next week during its official launch and jam pack with other ppl or go tmr when there're no ppl?
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 10th October 2009, 8:40 pm

woot.. great news rick bro! btw all the different colours of koup all parked inside the showroom?

also white color de also inside showroom and can open the door? please confirm. if yes i might go down tmr to LK to have a feel of koup.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by max 5th November 2009, 10:29 pm

me going this coming sat to see again hopefully test drive oso ..... Smile

max

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 6th November 2009, 2:23 am

i've been goin to LK every 2-3 days to look at it... until d SE dun wanna even look at me.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_pale
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 6th November 2009, 12:21 pm

Hardcore... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_pirat

scalar wrote:i've been goin to LK every 2-3 days to look at it... until d SE dun wanna even look at me.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_pale
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 7th November 2009, 12:26 pm

will be there today abt 2 plus ... anybody going ???

max

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 8th November 2009, 12:29 am

No news from se yat on manual. u go got manual do let me knw kk.. swee.. 1.6M btw..
enjoy!!!
max wrote:will be there today abt 2 plus ... anybody going ???
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 8th November 2009, 4:39 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Hardcore... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_pirat

scalar wrote:i've been goin to LK every 2-3 days to look at it... until d SE dun wanna even look at me.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_pale

haha, me juz wanna know wat to get for the ride, like rims, s/bar, coilovers, etc... plus almost every other day need to pass by to visit my clients... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_cool
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 8th November 2009, 8:53 pm

I went down to see the Koup again. This time, I get to sit in the white one and play with the radio a little bit. Also took a closer look at some of the panel fittings, knobs feel, general quality of the material.

Initially was thinking of upgrading the ICE but after today I feel that the factory set is probably adequate, will live with it for now.

I think scuff plate will be a nice add on.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th November 2009, 9:25 pm

i wonder how many times on average all of us go to see the koup b4 the collection.. lol..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 8th November 2009, 9:30 pm

I've physically gone back twice. Mentally molested the Koup probably a million times anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Affraid
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 8th November 2009, 9:47 pm

haha.............
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th November 2009, 11:21 pm

haha.. i also gone to showroom 2 times liao.. but i guess the 3rd time would be when i need to go down make payment.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 8th November 2009, 11:40 pm

I went down twice so far. Seen the KOUP three times.

First at VIVO road show.
Second at Launch Weekend for KOUP.
Third when I went to make booking after the weekend and luigi 2K.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 9th November 2009, 12:39 pm

I more gay.. .see Koup fourth times... wahhaha...

When is itcoming??
When is itcoming??
When is itcoming??
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by max 14th November 2009, 1:31 pm

anybody going this afternoon ??? will be going down cos fren wanna go test drive koup .... hehe

max

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 14th November 2009, 4:35 pm

Got 1.6A to test drive...I dun dare to test drive 1.6M...wait stall engine.... LOL

The only time I drove a manual car was during driving test and learning... haha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by max 19th December 2009, 2:31 am

yo Koupian .... 19 dec if u free no where to go can come join us at c&c LK 3 plus ...... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 19th December 2009, 8:59 am

do what huh
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by max 19th December 2009, 11:58 am

omg2doors wrote:do what huh

see see look look tok tok Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 19th December 2009, 3:37 pm

I went 2 times before making my booking on the 3rd.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 3:14 am

today went with bro max & his friend... den saw sis whitechoco... all our se not around... damn, end up eating their free food there....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by max 20th December 2009, 3:15 am

scalar wrote:today went with bro max & his friend... den saw sis whitechoco... all our se not around... damn, end up eating their free food there....

yeah ... lucky got free makan ... otherwise PCN ... Very Happy

max

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 4:09 am

ya man... & we spotted & chat with redkoup .....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th December 2009, 2:22 pm

eh spotted redkoup also ah? by then i left liao is it? u all stayed there until wat time?
i didnt even get to eat the food man.. LOL! busy showing my sis the koup anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 20th December 2009, 2:25 pm

what? i was there this morning.
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th December 2009, 2:28 pm

omg2doors wrote:what? i was there this morning.
bro, u went to LK today to do wat? hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 20th December 2009, 2:50 pm

want to see the new sorento..then go sit inside koup again..

after that went to VW, Mini, Honda, Hyundai showrooms.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Fresse
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th December 2009, 2:52 pm

omg2doors wrote:want to see the new sorento..then go sit inside koup again..

after that went to VW, Mini, Honda, Hyundai showrooms.. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Fresse
wah.. u showroom visiting ah.. lol.. i also went to see new sorento and sit inside koup again. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 20th December 2009, 4:24 pm

scalar wrote:ya man... & we spotted & chat with redkoup .....

nice mtg u, mate. thumbsup
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 20th December 2009, 8:00 pm

we were there in d late afternoon lei... been a pleasure to meet d first koup owner of this forum....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th December 2009, 11:22 pm

when will e two redkoups meet?? haha..
redkoup wrote:
scalar wrote:ya man... & we spotted & chat with redkoup .....

nice mtg u, mate. anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 332362
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 21st December 2009, 12:15 am

he biz man.... so must be beri bz....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 21st December 2009, 2:29 pm

unlimitedz wrote:when will e two redkoups meet?? haha..

ermm....walau, u asking me out on a hot date izit?? Shocked
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 21st December 2009, 11:26 pm

LOLX... hot date mst find hot place... mindef canteen??? e lormee n lonnnnng tau hu very nice!!
redkoup wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:when will e two redkoups meet?? haha..

ermm....walau, u asking me out on a hot date izit?? Shocked
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 22nd December 2009, 10:51 am

any place hotter??? keke....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 24th December 2009, 10:27 pm

there will be a christmas lunch buffet at LK on 2 dec. those who wish to eat and view the kia models can drop by on that day

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 24th December 2009, 10:50 pm

whitechoco wrote:
omg2doors wrote:want to see the new sorento..then go sit inside koup again..

wah.. u showroom visiting ah.. lol.. i also went to see new sorento and sit inside koup again. hehe

I was also in LK showroom to specially see the Sorento..saw liao saliva dripping.. keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 25th December 2009, 1:25 am

forte3737 wrote:there will be a christmas lunch buffet at LK on 2 dec. those who wish to eat and view the kia models can drop by on that day

d date u mention like over le.... anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_surprised
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 25th December 2009, 9:41 am

should be 25 dec

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by ceratopia 31st December 2009, 11:43 pm

I went to Ubi again.
Left see right see, still think Koup is very "chio". Just by opening the 'long' door, gives a different feel.
ceratopia
ceratopia

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 1st January 2010, 3:46 am

lol.. 'long' door.. maybe frameless door better anyone going to leng kee to experience the koup once more ? - Page 2 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 1st January 2010, 10:34 pm

frameless la... all coupes have longer doors....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 1st January 2010, 10:53 pm

try winding dwn e glass n pull open e doors.... GREATER feelin,.. trust me=)
ceratopia wrote:I went to Ubi again.
Left see right see, still think Koup is very "chio". Just by opening the 'long' door, gives a different feel.
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd January 2010, 12:02 am

unlimitedz wrote:try winding dwn e glass n pull open e doors.... GREATER feelin,.. trust me=)
ya! i can't wait to do that! next time we shld take pics lk tis
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next